All Comments on 'Amy and Robert'

by JamesMarin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Pffft

Cliff Hanger ... with nothing to hang on... sucks

csoshcsoshalmost 9 years ago
Hmmmm......

Nice start - I think that this may be a Catholic boy's boyhood dream story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The US education system..

Nearly every story I read here has writers who don't know the difference between loose and lose, peek and peak, discreet and discrete, your and you're, their and there and they're, hear and here, where and were, bare and bear, to, too and two, definitely and defiantly. I could go on forever. This story only had the first mentioned. Well done!

lemonheadslemonheadsalmost 9 years ago

Loved it. The build up of a virgin catholic school girl and her lusted after brother is an interesting angle. Like the fact that there is no sex in this chapter is ok, it would seem way to fast if the chapter hadn't proceeded as it did. Loved the lets make a list of things we want to do also. Looking forward to reading the upcoming chapters. I see them quickly fall hopelessly in love with each other, followed by maybe marriage (whatever form it becomes,legal or not) and having and raising their kids while living happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wheres chapter two????

Come on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

Keep it going, need to continue !

ChasBChasBalmost 9 years ago
Slow and Gentle

A bit pedestrian, and making sex a scientific experiment is certainly an unusual way to go about it, but certainly valid. After all, teens, unless involved in rape, usually start slowly, with looking and touching, kissing, finding what they like, until it becomes a necessity to "go all the way". For the very sexually repressed Amy and Robert, that is almost a certainty, and I look forward to sharing the experience - a beautiful and sensual one, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
18 & 19 1/2

You built the skeleton of the story. Now on to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only a few things get on my goat when reading a story,One is, And a half

The other ,I Dropped my pants and out popped my 10 and a half inch,soda can thick dick!!(Like a bit of reality on size of dick,never understood why writers men & women need to exaggerate size of lovers cock)

Why the need to tell us 19 and a half ?

(James Marin it's only 5 and a half years old's,need to tell everyone that they are 5/6/7 etc a half.)

And please they gonna write a list,On how they gonna go about losing virginity #Really

("What?! Robert both queried and exclaimed. "But, Amy, that'd be incest! We're bother and sister. It would not only be illegal but also a sin." )

He didn't put much of a fight up about committing incest #Maybe a paragraph

In saying that thought you ended it to quick & will be interesting to read were you go next

trikietrikiealmost 9 years ago
whats next?

dont keep us waiting!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lose it, not loose it

see title

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Good fun story

This was definitely a good fun story, a build up for more to come. The plot and character development were very good. It never fails to amuse me that it's almost always the Anons who post the negative comments. Nowhere in the story did it mention Robert pulling out his cock or how big his cock was but yet an Anon brings this up.

There were three errors I missed when I went over this story but that is my fault, not the author's.

Personally I think since there wasn't any sex in this chapter, the Anons just had to find something to gripe about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How did these morons get into "uni"?

Your characters are entirely too stupid to go into higher education - like beyond middle school.

"Like you, I've had a very religious upbringing, attended a single sex Catholic school, have wonderful but prudish parents..."

Way too many statements like this - things that don't need to be said at all between family members. In simple terms, they are considered "given" - already understood. Are you getting paid by the word?

I get a feeling you are a VERY young writer, writing on a subject you have no experience with or knowledge of.

Pull back, write about what you DO know. Write as though you are talking to an old friend, one you've known for ages. Some things may need explanation, most won't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous