All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 04'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Trash wife

It's bad enough wife needs more cock.

But to allow and help force husband to suck man's cock is sick.

Then name mouth Brenda and expect husband to suck used cock worse.

Then this is going on with kids in the house.

They need professional help.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
No comments needed...1*

No comments needed...Low life characters...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 good LW ansd cuck story

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trash

The Wife

The Friend

The Story

The Author

Any Reader who gives over a 1

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
dear annony your wife gave it a 99!!! ASo your mother is trash just like her son the asshole of LIT

Gave this a 5 to say fuck you annony you fag!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

The comment about Trash, of course!! Your story is too paltry to even think about, much less have an opinion of. But the comments, yeah, thanks for that.

I'm still laughing. And to the Trash commenter, I'm not trash, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is unnecessary

to read this pile of shit.

It's a chore clicking on that one star every day four or five times.

First have to click on the story, then scroll down and jump to the scoring, then click 1 star then back three times to get to something worth reading.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
As far as cuckolding, humiliating and degrading the husband, it's a 5.

But because Amy is totally lying about how much she loves Brian and Chris is lying about being his best friend, I can only give it a one.

Let's face, if that's how they treat Brian, what the fuck would they do to someone who cuts them off in traffic? Rape them, pimp out the kids and kill their fucking pet? Seriously, who turns the person they love into a sissy? What's next, teaching Brian to take it up the ass? Put him to work in a gay bar?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

for a great story and to help your score against the asshole of LIT!

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
Not a cuckolding story at all

It is a story of two sociopathic sadists and a sexual masochist, written by a cocksucking masochistic wimp who hasn't the integrity to post in fetish or gay where this stuff belongs.

I am sure that there is an audience who should not be denied and the author should continue to write but please post it where it belongs. As is it, it more trolling to stir up controversy and maybe get off on the denigration.

I admit i read it, and I regret it. Disgusting and right down the alley of the limp dick cocksucker FLC and the bonnie/vastie collective.

Everytime I see this author's stories I will vote 1* without reading until he/she/it posts it in fetish or gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

for vasty/bony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why dont brian

just fucking drive off aa cliff. the man is so pathetic he may as well be like that jenner guy and become a woman. Then Chris could fuck two women and him and his ex wife could have a very nice lesbian relationship. after all he really is not a man. He doesn't even think like normal men. Otherwise like i said He would leave or shut his eyes and hit a tractor trailer head on

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What don't you understand about Gay Male?

You have a guy sucking another guys' dick and this crappy story belongs in Gay Male.

How stupid can you be? No stars for this absolute drivel and to piss off Vastie and Bonnie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

move to gay section - no stars

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
If you move the story to Gay Male

All the gay men reading it will complain that it should be in Loving Wives.

CuckoldGuy, you can't win.

L

ps: I didn't like what the husband has become either, so I didn't vote, unlike the One-bombers. For those who do like this sort of thing, it was probably a good story.

pps: For those who did one-bomb the story, Twistedsickmind wrote an excellent little note 'The One-bomber'. It's in Humor and Satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking hate it...

I fucking hate the story...if I were Brian both my wife n Chorus would end up maimed or dead..if not dead Chris will lost his general for sure...n the wife both her eyes. ..I fucking hate cheating and slut wife...

Once married ..she should have end it...she had her fun while they were not married...once married its just wrong...and Chris he is not a friend at all..he is worst than enemy...I would have taking great pleasure in turturing him..after slipping a sleeping pills in his drink..I will tied him down gag him..then use plier to pull his nails out..n cut his his balls and his dick.

And leave him to bleed to dead.

Good riddence .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why 1 *

@ Luedon The cuckolding lifestyle is NORMAL for bisexual and homosexual husbands so the bisexual homosexual husband stories are in the suitable place as the nowday LW. I gave 1* the Literotica has not a Marriage Strife hub to share the wife sharing and the cheating stories..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know it's a choose to live that way and also to read this , which is a good story but it's crazy. A married man with kids could never act like that . It's not normal on any level and its humiliating degrating and and gay for a man to get abused like that even in a controlled relationship as there's. The friend is getting to fuck the wife and humiliate him while making believe he has his best interests in mind . The wife gets to fuck two guys and abuse and degrade hubby in the process also making believe that she loves and respects him as a man hubby and father to her kids. He should see a psychologist and get help. Wanting to be kinky and explore with your spouse is one thing having your wife and friend abuse belittle and humiliate you ongoing is nuts. They made him wear panties , eat his cum and suck dick while his wife watched and his kids slept in the other room . The friend will be fucking his ass soon also. They took his manhood away . It a fun sexy read but it is crazy to think any man could want to act that way. Myself and people I know would rather die on the spot than be abused like that.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re: Why 1*

My dear Anonymous,

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?

Because it all looked very confused to me.

Let's make sure we know what we mean when we use the word 'cuckold'. It is any man married to a woman who is having a sexual relationship with another man. How the husband reacts does not change the definition.

L

palewriterpalewriterover 8 years ago
then move it to FETISH which really describes the situation

You are seeing paraphilic disorders and CuckoldGuy does have a legit choice, in story placement and in his lifestyle. I will continue to 1-bomb these themes in Loving Wives and encourage writers to publish this kind of paraphilic cuckoldry in FETISH where it belongs. There are serious personality, psychological, and identity disorders in play here.

This story describes fewer than 1.6% of the world population and should not be compared with wives who want to experience more, are not satisfied at home, or are no longer committed to monogamy and husbands who want to see wives with others. Belittling and humiliation are not in that class.

In my opinion the writer is stirring the pot which is the classic definition of internet trolling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good to know Luedon agrees with the hardcore BTB crowd!

@Luedon You are right. Cuckold is that man who lives together with an extramarital practioner wife AND THE HUSBAND IS FAITHFUL!.

However the husband has extramarital affairs too similar to the wife the husband is not cuckold.

If the husband divorce his wife the husband loses the cuckold title.

There are differnce between cuckold and other cuckold.

1. Those husbands who like their wives do extramarital affairs are the willing cuckolds.

2. Wimps are who do not like the wife has extramarital affairs but they do not do anything.

3. The clueless husbands are who do not know his wife's affairs.

It is good to know IN THE ALL CASES the husband is faithful and the wife had extramarital affair and the husband DOES NOT DIVORCE HIS WIFE HE WILL BE CUCKOLD UNTIL HIS WIFE's DEATH!

According to who does RECONCILIATION that man is cuckold.

To get rid of the cuckold title can be according to you LUEDON:

1. with divorce,

2. with the natural death of the wife,

3. with the cheating of the husband,

4. with the murder of the wife.

Reconciliation of a faithful husband with a cheater wife MAKE THE HUSBAND CUCKOLD until the life of the wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story-no matter what catagory it's published in.

This story series is hilarious and I have rated all the chapters 5*. No one reading pornographic stories should call anyone names. At the very least, we're all a little off in the head or we wouldn't be writing and reading this stuff. Those calling the fictional characters in these stories names are probably sicker than the rest of us.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Re:Good to know Luedon agrees . . . .

Dear Anonymous (a different one?),

I don't condone retaliation, revenge or retribution (which you may call BTB) so you can't really say that I agree. But three of your listed conditions for non-cuckold do fit the definition I have used.

Your No3 condition (the husband also engages in extra-marital sex) doesn't. I use the Oxford English Dictionary which says nothing about the husband's behaviour. ANY man who's wife is having sex with another man is a cuckold. He's still technically a cuckold, even if he is also having an affair.

(None of which solves the problem expressed by palewriter about the different categories, but it's fun arguing about definitions.)

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To mix the open marriage with the cuckolding

@luedon You only try to apologize the cuckolding lifestyle where the husband does not have extramarital affairs!

The time changes the definitions change too.

The husband has extramarital affairs and the wife has extramarital affair too the MODERN TIME DEFINITION is not cuckolding.

That is OPEN MARRIAGE!

BTW Funny You support the hardcore BTB crowd!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
One Sick Puppy

Living in subservience can work. Think nuns and monks. But this poor bastard is just emotionally sick, with no place to go but down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I give Wackadoodle's comment 5*.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
It's working

Great story, Brian is turning and he doesn't even know it. Some guys are like that and that's ok. I love both guys. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Category

No matter what luedon says. gay male behavior does not belong in loving wives. Sucking dicks is gay male, not loving wives. Maybe there needs to be a new category called "other sick shit." or "sex engaged in by the mentally ill." There's already one for SM and gay. Post it there. This isn't a cuck story, it's a SM story. Cuck means wife fucks other men, not husband fucks other men, or other men fuck him. Story sucks too, so what does it matter? Any story about shitheads is going to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BonyVasty

Did anybody ever tell you, you're an idiot? No? Well now I have. Take it as a compliment, you're do dense to know when you're insulted.

Didn't read the story, but how good can it be when somebody writes with a name "CuckoldGuy". From the comments, I gather, not only is he a willing cuckold, but also gay. You do know there is a category for this kind of tale, don't you? No? Well now you do. It just goes to show that this site does not pre-read and put stories in their proper category. Nothing new there, given the crap that's being allowed in loving wives these days.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Poor anons...

They think of stories like this as "gay", yet read every single one. Probably because they are so deep in the closet they have to jerk off to these stories, then pretend to hate it in order to save their fragile sense of self.

Just come out poor anons. You'll be happier when you just learn to love sucking cocks, and the rest of us won't have to listen to you bitch and moan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

For bonnie/vastie and frontline

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
Hot Story!

Thanks for posting. I wish I had as exciting as Brian's!

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
To Anon

Regarding your issues as to how this book is categorized, maybe you should do your reading at the public library or the Christian Science Reading Room. Then you could avoid popping a boner over all this cuckolding stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Married Guy Who Knows What it's Like

I am happy to say that this COULD have been my story, if only I weren't so stupid. I guess I'm like Brian and I had a friend who is like Chris. I am kind and loving, somewhat masculine, but am more or less equal with my wife actually, she calls most of the shots in our lives, sexually and otherwise, but there is a mutual respect. Richard, yes, that's his real name, was a very dominant male with a huge cock. Mine is 5 1/2" and his is over 9". Back then, guys wore speedos for bathing suits. Richard looked like he had a potato in his, I looked almost like a girl when I was soft. He lived in Florida and we lived in Indiana.

Anyway, I had a very open girlfriend at the time. I wanted her to feel a big cock and when he came to town, talking Richard into a threesome was easy. We did have fun together, I never blew him or anything, but I enjoyed her getting fucked--until after. This is where I was stupid. I had to prove I was a man, so I went out in a date with another woman, while I was living with my girlfriend. I told her that I was going, so it wasn't like I was sneaking around. I figured it would be ok since she got fucked by Richard. Not so, she moved out. Had I really thought it through, I would have realized who I really was and supported their fucking because my gf and I otherwise had a great relationship. She fucked my brains out and sucked me off whenever I wanted. I loved that woman and our relationship, I just wasn't as smart as Brian.

For all you complainers, don't talk unless you know what you are talking about, and you don't unless you have been there. If I had played my cards right, yes, I would probably be sucking his cock and wearing panties now and then to make her happy, but I, too, would be happy. You will probably label me a "fag", but that is probably because of your own closet insecurities, so don't bother. I am comfortable with my straight with bi fantasies sexuality.

Thank you for your story. I LOVE it. It brings back fond memories. PLEASE keep writing.

yourreaderyourreaderover 8 years ago
To Anon With Personal Story

Thank you for posting. I also have missed out on a possible cuckold relationship, I left because of fear but it was really just immaturity. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be dominated by a woman and her lover.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great chapter!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let the Trollers....Troll

Great story and writing. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
need to start a new sory title line

there need to be a story section for cuck and cheat. really hate having the 2 together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Silly, silly faggots.

You guys just don't get it. It's not entirely your fault...a fucked up society tells you at times that in spite of your being fucked up, it's actually normal. Surprise, they lied to you. A man sucking another mans dick isn't normal. A man thinking about taking hormones in order to grow tits isn't normal. So stories like these are a bit of a lie too, written by a fag who wants to present the image of how a supposedly straight person can become an instant fag with a little help....and the story portrays it as something normal. If some dude wants to be a fag, that's fine....trust me, no one cares. What two consenting adults do is neither note worthy nor ground shaking. But one man sucking another mans dick is only erotic to other fags, and some of you guys really ought to grow the fuck up and realize it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Silly, Silly Anon

Yes, some men are faggots. Some, like my neighbor are all man, living 70 years only experiencing sex and/or love with women. Some engage in different sexual encounters with different genders at different times in their lives. Some enjoy men and women indiscrimately as opportunities present themselves. I've been married for 27 years to a funny BBW, successful lawyer and good mother. Not a great mother however - I worked from home and took care of the majority of our twins' emotional and social needs. I attended a conference in Reno 4 years ago and brought a tranny back to my room intending to fuck that Vietnamese ass all night. When the clothes came off I freaked, in a good way. What a beauty! C-cup high breasts and a cock fatter and longer than mine. I pleasured that body 'til my mouth was worn out, then I fell back on the bed with my ass on a pillow and became the person I was always meant to be. Silly faggot? Perhaps. But completely at peace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid

The story your got your material from was ok, but not wimpish enough for you I guess. You have to give the character's a chance fucktard.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
i am loving this

I think this is a hot story and love reading about it. personally I think this is more common than some of the bashers in these comments think it is. AND I bet almost 90% of all guys and wondered what another cock in their hand would feel like. liz33ndatgmail

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 6 years ago
No, too much!

When I read how Brian got on his knees and Chris stuck his big dick in his face, i came partially without touching. Wow...at least Brian gets a bj, that is history for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not a likable character to be found in this mess.

And the minute you have a guy sucking another guys cock this belongs in GAY MALE! Horrible story posted in the wrong category.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cuckyjimmy

Along with the other idiots who claim to like this crap are pimples on the ass of humanity.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Great story

Loved it, I'm not into sucking cock but love the cuckolding.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

GREAT CHAPTER -- 5 STARS

Excerpts I loved which both really turned me on and made me hard:

1. "He wanted to continue sucking the cock that gives his wife so much pleasure." That's me - I truly want to suck a big juicy cock that will satisfy my wife and give her the sexual pleasure I can't give her.

2. "Once again Brian knelt before Chris and began sucking his cock. Chris caressed the back of Brian's head saying, "Oh that's it. You suck just like a girl. From now on, whenever we are in this room, you will be my sissy and I'm going to call you Brenda. Your mouth is always going to be used in getting me hard for your wife." -- this also is me; I want to suck my wife's lover's cock while dressed as sissy "Cindy". I want to get his cock hard and then guide it into my wife's cunt. I will then eat his cum out of her pussy after he fucks her and she will order him to get behind me and fuck my sissy faggot man-pussy with his big cock.

Yes -- I'm such a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! No, I haven't told my wife yet but I hope one day to muster up the courage to come out of the closet and tell her the truth.

Wish me luck.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Wife cheats on husband and everyone yells, "great story!" Sure glad I always go to the comments first! Sick bunch of fucks.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Wow the repression of your homosexuality must really give you some migraines judging by how bad your mental illness is with this crap.

Not sure why you cucks cant just accept that fact that just about all of you here fall within the statistical probabilities that you are gay/bi.

We accept it, you should too and those pathetic little dicked cheerleaders of yours.

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStud12 months ago

Your mouth is always going to be used in getting me hard for your wife…….hell yes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
1074 Followers
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES