All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian Ch. 06'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ [(4+) 4.4/5.0 = 88% = A] Dialogue is natural, realistic. Characters are crystal clear.

The story line in this chapter is totally realistic. Personaly i do not get the cock-cage kink but to each their own, it takes all kinds...

The 2 of them love each other but their love is kinky & then some. Best cuckold stories are love stories too (2-in-1, ok?)

I personally experienced the weird emotional states of a man who has a strong voyeur/cuck-wannabe side when his wife enjoys other men's company and later has an affair (or affairs).

When reading the dialogues and the rest of the Chapter, I could sense the emotional inner world of the cuckold husband... It was somehow implied, it was understated, but it definitely was there.

The relationship between a wittol and a cheating wife (who are still together) is essentially emotional. I could see that in this Chapter. It is easy to call a cuckold a wimp. HE CAN'T HELP IT. He is not a willing cuckold because he is a coward; he simply wants his wife to be with another man (other men).

halsusanhalsusanabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

My wife her lover and I love the entire series and anxiously look forward to many more chapters.My wife and her lover (also my good friend) have been cuckolding me for almost 5 years and I, (actually both my wife and I), have become progressively more submissive to him. I am working on a serial work detailing much of those five years. Your description of your character's journey has many parallels to ours. Keep up the great work and please continue!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Deceitful, non consensual, sophistry.

A disgrace to Femdom in general, FLRs in particular, and as disgusting as the patriarchy. Bummer, could have been a good ad for FLRs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why is this in the Divorce/Revenge category?

Lame. Nobody got burned in 6 chapters? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you need to eat a bullet

no man not in the closet unless abused and mentally ill would be into this disgusting shit. you need a beating

Tootight1Tootight1about 6 years ago
good story

Loved the story, didn't like what happened though.

Let me see if I can put this story into perspective. If a guy did this to all his buddies girl friends when they where dating, how right would that be? How would your wife feel if she found out you had been cheating on her since before you got married? What would she do finding all this out?

There is not enough love in this world that would keep me from getting revenge, and a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Hi mate,

Nice story, I'd like to here how the story finishes.

Cheers

betamale08betamale08almost 5 years ago
One of my all time favorites...

I really wish you'd finish this - or if you think it is finished, I'd love to see it continued... So well written... Great story from beginning to end... Unless of course you finish the thing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trust

Frankly i would have a hard time trusting her after that revelation. he should question are this thoughts his or were they added by the Sheila's Secret Society. His happiness isnt real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So sick, please reward the humanity by completely stopping your story, we don't need this kind of degeneration

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Hard to believe any man would allow himself to be emasculated like this. Most men would exact revenge...sadly in many cases violent...Probably a good thing this is just fiction ????

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

please continue. I wonder what's going to happen next. I can't wait to read about Brian/Brenda being fucked by Chris' big beautiful cock.

Leroi123Leroi123over 2 years ago

I'm enjoying it very much. I can't believe you let it end here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It can't end without Chris impregnating Amy. The adventures of sharing the preg tests and her new baby bump with Brian would be hot.

Leroi123Leroi12311 months ago

I reread this recently, and the story struck me differently. It is erotic. However, I am struck with how submissive Brian is and how self-centered, manipulative and sadist Chris and the wife are. It's confusing that she goes from being supportive of her husband when Chris is not around to being manipulative and abusive when her lover is present. It seems that they have everything mapped out for the poor schmuck. Brian, of course, will let the couple fully feminize and sodomize him. Once again, the story ended in such a way that the reader was left hanging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES