All Comments on 'Amy Cuckold Brian'

by CuckoldGuy

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Next time he should tell it to someone who can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Agreed

Agreed with annon.

laf199laf199over 8 years ago
These names sound familiar

The names and details of the characters sound familiar, can't remember where I read about them though. I feel like I'm in the "Bizarro Jerry" episode of Seinfeld, and I've just run into Kevin and Feldman, from across the hall, and we're all going to eat at Reggie's. Hopefully someone gets that reference.

But I honestly take no offense, I'm flattered if I provided some inspiration, if only for the names.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 8 years ago
U

have described a loser quite well obviously self respect is a thing long gone. TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hilarious comment annon

"Tell it to someone that can write." That's the funniest comment I've ever read. Good advice though. Awful, awful writing. Is this supposed to be a play? Why are the character's names at the beginning of every sentence? Dreadful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dude... under-ware?

How is it you cucks can be so boring and so dumb at the same time?

Jesus... addicted to his cock, touches her in places he can't, it's just sex? Nothing changes with you guys, does it? You just grind out the same crap over and over again and screw any originality.

Then again I guess it's hard to type with just one hand which is probably the only reason this piece of garbage was ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bullshit

This is bullshit and the reasoning is stupid. The weaker man should eleminate himself from the human race. I have a large penis and this should not give me the right to mate with women of smaller men. Actually, most women are not size queens and they enjoy an average size penis. There were many times that I was turned down for sex due to the size of my dick. Also, a big dick does not always equal excellent sex. I give this story 1*.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
This is a nonsense comedy...

This is a nonsense comedy: 1st - The wife cheats all her married life, thinking the husband isn't aware of it, got pregnat by the lover and then when the husband say "blowjob" she says: "Don't use that word. It's crude and it makes me feel so cheap..."? How could she feel cheaper than she already is? 2nd - the husband married and stayed married to a whore, even supported another man's children, for 15 years, just for a lousy blowjob? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me: "That is not the way to write dialogue!"

You also mix 'their' and 'they're'. The first sentence isn't a sentence. Did you ever attend an English class in school?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just like the last story following this same storyline less than two weeks ago....

....you just dove in and insulted every reader in this forum.

I ask you, what male ego takes that kind of betrayal and even enables it year after year, without eventually taking some kind of preemptive or rejoinder action? Hell, he could have fucked Liz out on the boat after telling her what Chris and wifey had been doing all these years. Anything, ANYTHING would have been more believable than this sorry tale.

I don't believe a word of you assertion that this was true and told by the cuck.

I think it was a loose and poorly conceived story idea you couched that way to try and garner some unearned interest.

Oh, and try putting some effort into your spelling and grammar. Your silly, obvious and too frequent mistakes make the prime case for honest editorial effort.

Besides, there will be another football game on in 20 minutes and my beer-fries are almost ready.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are some really demented lifestyles out there.

You have my sympathy, and contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Strange Story

In addition to the other problems already mentioned by others, I guess we're suppose to accept that Liz either doesn't care that her husband Chris is fucking someone else or more incredibly that she doesn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
An old baboon is back...

and deserve a wonderful and resounding 1*

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago

I'm not a massive fan of this style of narration, it's too much like a script for a stage play. It doesn't work for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rubbish

weak as not worth a read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Husband needs to get a divorce and never remarry.

What a spineless wimp. What kind of guy stays with a roommate that's always rubbing his dick size in his face? And he starts from the very beginning to set his wife up as his rommates slut? And he knows that the kids aren't his? What is stopping him from divorcing the slut, suing his "friend" for destroying their marriage and fathering the kids? He could get a lot of money and be able to move away and start his life over. Poorly written drivel. The story was badly laid out, the husbands actions are without rhyme or reason, his wife hardly seems upset or guilty about her wholesale cheating so why stick around? The dialogue must have been written by a 12 year old. And drop the "it's a true story" crap. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. Telling us that this is true just makes us laugh at you. Except maybe those cunts Bonnie and Vastie. Those two brainless cows love everything. Bad story, poor writing, terrible conclusion equals 1 star. And you only get that because negative stars aren't yet available.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Couldn't finish this pile of garbage

1* only because there's no minus 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pseudoscientific excuse

The husbands doesn't seem to realize that his own behaviour is the most unnatural of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Author' Note: I'm an idiot

for publishing this nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow, a lot of trouble...

so you don't admit you're gay. That's where the self-hate and self-degradation come from. You know the truth, and ironically, so does everyone else. That you don't want to admit it openly doesn't change the perceptions of everyone else. In fact, going through these mental hurdles makes it pretty obvious to everyone.

Self-delusion is psychically traumatic, no matter how well-crafted the delusion is, and you're not going to be happy or well-adjusted until you discard the delusion and admit, at least to yourself, your true feelings. Come out of the closet, so you can finally live your life honestly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only gay fockers write this kind od story!

You see, a straight laced guy would NEVER write such garbage. Gay focker!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If it's true and the cuck let it happen then why the divorce

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-ASSHOLE of Lit......

Bonnie only an idiot like you would give a story like this a five star rating. Even kennyboy who's into cuckold tales didn't like it. That's very telling. Your flaming bonnie is immature and childish. Grow up. Gave it a one that's more than deserving.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
Dreadful. Really dreadful

Not even going to give it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I was talking with an older lady friend, and she said,

She said that it is impossible for a woman to sleep with an incredible lover and not bond with him. She said that as she looks back over the years and her many lovers, the ones she fell hard for very quickly were the ones who were incredible in bed. She said that they guys who were mediocre or lousy in bed, she did not bond with as quickly, or as strongly. She said that it took a while before she had enough experiences to look back on and see and recognize the pattern, but there it is. If you guys who like this think that your wife can fuck incredible lovers who are better in bed than you are, and not fall in love with them, you are out of your mind.

This is how it works. She loves you, but it is not the same as she loves her incredible lover. He is the one who makes her heart sing. He is the one she will daydream about. He is the one that makes her eyes light up when she sees an unexpected text from him. He is the one who make her heart do flip flops when she sees him. He is the one who makes her twirl her fingers through her hair while she is talking with him on the phone. He is the one that makes her want to smile so big it lights up a room.

See, women compare and contrast. They do this with everything. So when a new guy enters her life, she compares and contrasts him with her present guy. Now, when she is just dating, even if she has been dating the same guy for a long time, she will compare and contrast the new man to her present man, and if the new man is better, and wants her to be his, and he makes her feel secure in doing so, she will leave the first guy to be with the new guy. We've all been there. We've all had that happen to us, and some of us were at times, the new guy who she left another guy for.

Now, if she is married, then this is different. She may not leave for the new guy. She wants to, but it may not work for her. She might have kids and doesn't want to put them through a divorce. The new guy may not be nearly as wealthy even if he is superior in all other aspects. She may fear rejection by her family and friends. The new guy may be way too young, or way too old for her to consider him for marriage, even though he is superior in all other ways. She may feel obligated to her husband, such that she would feel guilty for leaving him. And finally, she may love her husband, but just not be IN LOVE with him, but the love is such that she feels safe and secure. The new guy may seem too good to be true, and so she fears he will eventually get bored with her and leave. So she will just ride out the affair as long as she can, and then find a new lover if possible.

The guy who encourages, and or, facilitates his wife having an affair is fooling himself that he has control. He may think that he is making things better for himself. He may think that he is securing his relationship with her. After all, if she has permission to fuck other guys, she doesn't need to leave him, right? The problem is, she is falling in love with these guys, no matter how much she denies it. When she says it's different, she really just means that she hasn't reached a point where she is comfortable leaving you for him. Eventually, she is going fall hard enough for one to the point that she is willing to leave you for him. It's a woman's natural instinct to want to be attached to the alpha. If she can't do that, then she wants to be with one near the top. If you understand that, women's actions and attitudes start making more sense. So make no mistake, if this guy you allow her to fuck, is a whole lot better in bed, is better looking, is taller, more athletic, etc... then you better believe that she fantasizes about being his wife. Something is making her ignore that, acting like an anchor, but just because it is like this now, doesn't mean it won't change. You have no idea what they say to each other when you aren't around. Or when they text each other. She can, after all, delete any text she doesn't want you to see...if she even lets you read them.

Bottom line is that this type of thing may be a fantasy, but you are literally playing with fire, and it is very likely that you will get burned. You can't rewrite the laws of nature. You are going to lose your wife if you do this. And even if she is still with you, it doesn't mean you haven't lost her.

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Have to comment on Anon's comment (I was talking to an older lady friend)

That is really well written, cogent analysis of why I always felt that wife sharing/cuckoldry is a dangerous lifestyle. I am not talking about the one off situations on vacation, out of town etc but women who have regular FB's or boyfriends outside the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tender Words

Nothing says "I love you" more tenderly to a loving wife than her cuckold's castration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Right On Anon

Well said Anon (I was talking to an older lady friend). A woman who is "fucking" another guy with the husband or boy friend's consent isn't really In Love with the Hubby or BFriend. It is the difference between "I love you but am not In Love with you." Similar to a sister/brother relationship. To put it simply, without lustful passionate sex there is not relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story

sure makes me hard!! Can't wait for part 4.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
to the anonymous

poster with title "bullshit" -- that must be the best post on this site! The admission that you've been turned down for sex because of being too big and that most women like it average size is quite a statement on Literotica where the assumption everywhere is that a penis can neither be too large nor too black and that to be a white average size guy is an invitation to be cuckolded. I've been longing for someone to actually give that point of view here.

You can find females writing elsewhere with your message -- eg on the Illicit Encounter website where the inevitable question of size came up -- and a couple of women said just what you've said here. But on Literotica? Never! Until now.

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Plausability

What I like so much is the plausible way it begins. I like others would love to be a cuckold but can't find a scenario to introduce it. The idea of an old boyfriend asking to see her is perfect. Their first meeting a tease that builds. That's the best part: how it began. Its just very plausible.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 6 years ago
Just Wow

I get how he feels. Yes, size supposedly does not matter, but a woman can feel the difference especially with a very small guy and there is no ignoring feeling the difference. So hot...so humiliating...but so natural.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Here's a clue

Drop the "true story" crap. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. So no one believes a word coming out of your mouth and the "true" tag does nothing for the story but make us laugh at you. Next time try and write a decent story. With unlikable characters and a terrible plot, this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Of course is a true story

As true as israeli people and arabs loving each others. Using this sick and bullshit theory about species, comparing human beings to irrational animals is sick and retarded.

eskyeskyabout 4 years ago
Loved the story gave it five stars. Thanks.

These anon commenters have no idea, Ive been in this situation and loved every bit of it,I must say though that I did find my wife coming to love him a little bit more than i wanted her to, so I called it all off. But after three and a half years it was a little difficult.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
esky is lying

If you 'loved every bit of it' than prove us wrong right now.

Give us yours and your wife's contact info. We'll all take turns enjoying her, and cucking you. Hell, we'll even make it public. You get off on humiliation, right?

Or did I just prove you to be a liar? I'm not exactly holding my breath. The real question is why would esky shill and lie so hard? Could it be that cuckolding is a sick toxic issue that destroys the family unit? Could it be that certain groups profit off that destruction in both ideology and financially? Could it be that a MAJORITY of these cuck stories ALSO have a 'paint by numbers', and insist that one inferior race(s) of men be supplanted and replaced by another race deemed better? And that the WOMEN targetted are also rarely any other race, sans one? It's almost as if a handful of sick and twisted groups, that dont even like each other, have found common ground is bashing either men, marriage, or race. But...what do I know? esky is clearly going to prove me wrong....right.....r-right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally, It happen to me too.

Finally, It happen to me too.

I had suspected, no, in actuality, I admit I dreamed she would do everything she had ever fantasied about, and after all of my open discussions with my wife, I confess, everything I had ever dreamed of as well.

Our relationship started out very honestly. I told her everything about my past. She knows all my previous girlfriends and my first wife cheated on me and relatively openly.

She had asked me to be very specific. So I told her every detail of my cheating girlfriends and ex wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who worked in a midwestern capital city luxury hotel. She was very openly seen with other men, baseball players, musicians and powerful business men in bars, even a few celebrities who stayed at the hotel (both men and women) and at private house parties. But mostly she dated steady with a tall, well built African American man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band.

My wife wanted to know more and more about them and their cheating ways. She insisted on me telling her all the details of how they accomplished their escapades, especially my exwife who she had known well for years and the bass player. Every detail, including how I felt about it, which I think was obvious considering how turned on I got relating it all.

One time she even asked if I wanted her to be like them, and cheat too.

Our conversations have been deeper and more open in the last few months. I finally admitted I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally she asked if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interested in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold.

She said all that without admitting she was having sex with anyone else. I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit. Our conversation ended with a nice little comforting kiss. She said she was happy that it was now completely out in the open. I was still a little unsettled. But finally a few nights later...


My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you will blossom exponentially and our love life will expand in ways you can’t begin to imagine."

I was speechless and all I could muster was to knod my head in agreement.

So when I came home a few night ago. She was there with him, the bass player, almost exactly as all I had experienced previously. Then notice my exwife was sitting the corner encouragng them. I was flooded with, infact, overwhelmed with memories of all my previous cheating girlfriends and my ex wife.

I was suddenly so very hard and the next thing I realized as she came over and over again, and when he finally pushed hard exploding inside her, this was for both of us.

She told me later, "You see it’s not a classic infidelity we are committing. It’s more like we are committed to each other thru infidelity. I will never leave you. I now believe that you are willingly giving me permission to be with the men, especially powerful Black men. Honey, I want you to willingly ask me to explore and approve of my complete sexual independence."

-FH

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Die fucking bitch

bubbapungbubbapungover 3 years ago
ok

this is actually quite natural, but sure humans can choose how the have sex.

but still, im a cuck so that ok with me

Tootight1Tootight1over 3 years ago
ok

No, I don't think so. So, he's going to work all his life supporting her and the kids, build up some retirement. Then after the kids get out of school, she gets a divorce, takes his retirement and house, then marries the best friend. And hubby lives in homeless shelters and dies, hopefully he changed his insurance policies beneficiaries.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author’s pen name and a couple of stories read gets him an automatic *2 on everything else I see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do so many men read stories about cucks if they KNOW they don’t like them? Are their wives cheating on them or did she before she left them? At least the cuckold is honest enough to admit what excites them. The haters should thank him otherwise who would they have to yell at? I’m sure their responsible for most road rage out there and stand on their porch yelling at the cars to SLOW DOWN as they drive by.😂😂😂. Their such losers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if amy was my wife she would not be divorced but instead my wife Amy would be deceased as i would have beaten her brains in with a baseball bat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

after i would have beaten Amy with that baseball bat i would also have set her on fire for making me raise bastard Children. i am not into raising bastard children.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I don't mind the cuckold part, if that is what trips their triggers.

The premise and the reasons sucked and do not work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since Brian sees the truth about himself, why doesn't he simply commit suicide. The planet has limited resources that should not be wasted on inferior specimens with " reproductive worth. Buh Bye, Brian...

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

The Anon. before this post is overly harsh: the narrator is functionally a gay uncle.

The larger problem is that Chris's children are likely to replicate his Gasoline F150 lifestyle, which hastens the day when all the "alphas" get to kill each other over the dry ground.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 1 year ago

Oh, and spoiler: it gets a LOT worse as the tale continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Commenter: Using a name and a colon makes this utterly impossible to read.

Commenter: Have you ever read any book, anywhere that uses this style?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wait, she went into Chris's room in the middle of the night just to talk to him? Am I missing something here? Or was this just lazy writing to complement the awful spelling throughout?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crap writing. Storytelling is more than this type of empty dialogue. Read a novel, fool, and notice that dialogue is full of speech tags, action beats, and other devices so the reader can "see" the story. This is like a poorly written stage script. Hell, even scripts have stage directions and blocking tips.

Leroi123Leroi12312 months ago

I was ok with this story until Chris, the sadist and other narcissist made her pregnant multiple times. It's difficult to have Any sympathy for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hate the format. Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckoldGuy@CuckoldGuy
Retired engineer. Married to the same woman for over fifty years. All of my stories are true from my own life experiences or they were given to me by my readers. I wanted to write a story as a way of giving back to this site but then, one story led to another and then another....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES