All Comments on 'Amy in Africa'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
woodster780woodster780about 9 years ago
didn't see that ending coming

Good story line, more detail needed and the next chapter :-)

smartmalksmartmalkabout 9 years ago
your works is incredible!

Thanks! Thanks!! Thanks!!!

This story is not similar with any others. Just an interesting mind's creation from author. It's great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Write more please!

Loved it! How about a sequel? A small search party could arrive to find Amy near-naked, pregnant and speaking Swahili. Her rescuing men would be helpless and the women (sister, friend?) could be similarly inducted into the tribe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
getting forncated

by the green monkeys

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry

I find interracial sex a complete turn off, sorry its your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

this is one great story. i loved everything in the story. it is superb how it all comes together. i definately loved the end where she said how good mr. doyle tasted. oh poor mr. doyle. hahaha

verbicideverbicideabout 9 years ago
Hilarious

The twist at the end was awesome and funny. Don't worry about the anonymous bigots. Let them have fun at their KKK rallies. You don't need to worry about those opinions anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Xlnt

Exceptionally well written, and a real treat to discover in a too frequently illiterate collection of tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Very well written. Please write a second chapter!

Crazycat14Crazycat14over 8 years ago
Loved this!

Your story was great, really enjoyed it ( especially as being captured by a remote tribe and be used by all the men is a fantasy of mine)!

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 7 years ago
Hot

Maggie loves this story. It is her fantasy to be black bred also. Well written and easy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a great story.

But so are all of yours. I have read many of them and you are one of the best authors on Literotica. Probably the best of all.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Great story, thanks.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Multiple partners

Been in BDSM parties and had been pregnant a few times. Its true we womens need to FEEL Mens dick still IN us long after they done the deed and knocked us up and we is pregnant. There was a Older Man I would get with alot when I was pregnant with most my kids. I knew him before my first but he didnt get with me to I was pregnant cause he had all ready 7 kids and didnt want no more let alone another Baby Momma. I even called him when I knew I was pregnant with my 3rd Baby and he got with me right away saying he missed me. So just like this story its True at least for This Girl. I needed the feel of a Man or Mens IN me when I was pregnant and liked the Mens that didnt mind taking me when my Baby bump was showing or like Amy in the story I was so pregnant I had to turn around for the Mens to DO me from Behind.

IlculettodipaolaIlculettodipaolaover 2 years ago

Very nice and finally also funny. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it, please make a series out of this!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story reminds me of one I read about a woman captured by the Māori in New Zealand, Unlike Amy however, her pubic area was permanently depilated, and her jaw below the lip was tattooed with an ornate design. For the next two days following her capture, she mentioned having to satisfy the tribe's sexual desires. And like Amy, she found herself breeding the Māori's Black offspring.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At least the professor got his comeuppance.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the plot. Well written & enjoyed every word.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Dumb as fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...