Amy Met Kelli on Tumblr Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers

he asked Kajara if she wanted to be our slave, if she loves the nipple rings. and if she wanted the labia and clit rings.

he made kajira tell us in recording that she loves to be our slave and be pierced.

Kajira responded with utter delight that she thank cock and mistress for enslaving her. Kajira also said her orgasms so far has been greater than she every experienced and she is very very thankful for that.

what a born slave!

her words made me wet as i looked down on myself, my cunt juice was flowing down my thighs!

and a glance at cock, WOW, he had his cock out of his pants, then totally mazed me, he proceeded to cock slap kajira's wide open pink meat with hymen fully exposed.

COCK i yelled, do not break her hymen for heavens sake. he didn't. but he did leave a ton of precum on kajira's pink hymen - guess some of it went IN!

all this were video taped.

finally, cock, with his stiff cock dangling at a near ninety degree high, took the nitrogen can and sprayed on Kajira's right labia then quickly snapped three labia rings on her. one right at where Kajira's vaginal opening is, the other two half an inch above and below.

mind you, these are permanent rings.

then onto the left labia.

as cock was readying to clip on the c ring, which is the largest of all rings, he reached Kajira's clit with his thumb and index finger and rubbed hard. Kajira was blindfolded so she had no idea he was gonna rub her that way.

a shocking pleasure wave propagated through her entire body as can be inferred by her bodily motion and a shot of thick cunt juice came out of her cunt through her tight hymen opening.

i have always wanted to squirt but was never able to do so. cock had easily made Kajira squirt and the cunt juice shot into the air.

i was both delighted and envious of what i just saw.

while she was enjoying, arguably, he largest orgasm in her life, cock sprayed the nitrogen on her c followed by a fast action piercing, Kajira was clit ringed.

it was such a beautiful sight to see a cunt so bare and smooth with six labia rings and an enormous clit ring dangling.

i removed her blindfold and held a mirror in front for her to admire herself.

kajira sobbed in pleasure and happiness and she thanked us professed.

Kajira is a good slave, an natural one at that.

"whore" another order by ifa, my cock, and i knew what to do next.

i took out three Mastser pad locks and lock her labia rings together so that her hymen can be seen but cannot be penetrated.

kajkelli
kajkelli
295 Followers
12