All Comments on 'Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 01'

by sexgundam666

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great as always! Any time I see a new story with your name on it, I know I can expect at least one good new story to read. This one's no different!

Before I get too serious, I just wanna say, this is futanari Ant Man.

Now, I do have one complaint, but it's basically my only complaint. I was a bit disappointed by the lack of description you gave to Amy's cum production. After hyping it up by saying that everything was condensed rather than shrank, I was expecting the moment(s) she came to be... At least a little bit more thoroughly described. Instead, she basically blacked out every time. I guess it's just a matter of what you choose to emphasize, and you didn't necessarily choose the wrong thing. You could've still covered it after the fact though, I dunno. No big deal either way.

Also, I recently found that you post these stories, and more, on futanari palace. I don't really check that site since it takes a login and I'm lazy, but I'm mostly just bringing this up for any other readers like me who might enjoy discovering a bit more of your work. You're really kind of the star of futa elit, honestly. If you had/have some centralized place to put all your stories, I don't think people would complain if you included a link to it at the beginning of your stories. Unless that's against the rules of this site.

DragnarusDragnarusalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Really, It was a futastic history

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersexgundam666@sexgundam666
Go to my Patreon (at www.patreon.com/tosaku) to receive updates and even get stories before the public! I've been writing for a while now. My work is very niche and definitely not to everyone's liking, but take a gander if you wouldn't mind. I'm sure there might be something ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES