Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"Don't push yourself," Amanda cautioned.

"Not a problem," Amy mumbled incoherently and practically inhaled the cock, cheeks turning convex around it, before she shoved forward. The skin around her throat bulged obscenely with Amanda's prick. Her taut lips curled into a mockery of a smile.

These sensations were incredible. She'd sucked Amanda off without trouble before, always deepthroating her. Her body had been just so huge, it would've taken her own cock to have any effect. Now she felt it all. Every vein throbbed against her cheeks and tongue, while the head pulsated at the back of her strained throat. She even felt the constant drool of pre-cum as it slid down into her stomach.

She wanted to feel it more. Amy slowly withdrew, silently celebrating how her lover's dick scraped along her insides, then pushed forward. Her saliva lubricated the way and dribbled down her chin. A wave leaked from her lips and drooled down Amanda's cock as she gagged again. Tears joined the lines of spit streaking across her face and bulging neck, before she repeated her earlier move. Amy soon found her rhythm and boobed back and forth.

It was slow going. Her resized mouth could barely fit around Amanda's girth, forcing her jaw to stretch. Amy's lips crept along the length, gradually adjusting to the sheer size of a cock more than a quarter of her height. Each press managed to sink a little more inside and made her throat bulge greater than ever.

Amanda didn't mind the pace if her moans were any indication. The small, barely two-foot, futa wriggled her flattened tongue as best she could while her lips massaged every vein she slid across. She gagged and sputtered occasionally, unable to fully quell her gag reflex. Sloppy ropes of spit and pre-cum hung from her chin, falling to the floor below.

Amy's own hips thrust in tandem with her head. Her hands remained locked around the base of her girlfriend's fat cock, stroking the final inches yet to be buried in her oesophagus. The task seemed insurmountable. Just five, maybe six inches were stuffed inside her, and there was still so much more to go. She was like a traveller whose destination was always on the horizon, never closer no matter how far she walked.

She didn't mind it being just beyond her reach, however. This only made it better. Her body was so tiny now that she couldn't fit all of Amanda's cock, and what she could manage made her pussy thrum with desire. Could she take it all down there? Would it hurt? Would Amanda be so big that she somehow ruined her?

Amy moaned hoarsely and sped up, heedless of how her jaw protested. She placed her tiny hands on her lover's thighs and dug her fingers into the meaty flesh, pulling herself to and fro. The wet sounds of her self-induced throat fuck saturated the air around her, drowning out Amanda's moans. She slurped as she retreated, then gagged as she charged. Amanda's hands massaged her scalp and helped maintain the brutal pace.

Until she abruptly came to a sharp stop. Amy looked around through bleary eyes and found her vision encapsulated by Amanda's crotch, the neat bush of which softly tickled her nose. All nine inches of cock pounded in her throat, as if trying to escape. Her chin was buried in the balls, their saliva coated expanse rubbing against her. Amy moved her hands to cup a rotund orb, needing both just to cradle the thing.

"Fucking hell, you're the best," Amanda moaned, "Since we know you can take it, let's take it up a notch." Amy couldn't even nod, her throat and head forced into a near perfect line by the rigid spire. She moved her mouth as best she could in affirmation, before her airways were abruptly released. The shrunken futa took several ragged breaths, filling her tiny lungs, before retching once more on Amanda's cock as it drove back to the base.

Amy widened her stance and steadied herself against the ferocious pounding. Amanda treated her throat like a pocket pussy, fucking it without concern. Fresh cum-spit sputtered from Amy's mouth as her maw was abused. Amanda's balls slammed into her throat with each thrust, each smack wetter than the last as Amy gagged, moaned and gurgled. Pre-cum gushed without end as well.

Her stomach felt heavier with every gag she made. Amy swore she felt her skin stretching, but she didn't dare check it. She needed her hands to keep from balling over from Amanda's assault, as it was her muscles already ached from the strain. Just as she had wanted. All her strength was gone, replaced by that of a child's. She moaned and purposefully forced more of her spit to flow.

"Gonna..." Amanda gasped. Her head had leaned back, looking at the heavens, hair flowing around her like a mane. A predator, Amy thought and mentally grinned. She wasn't a giant, she was the big bad wolf taking advantage of a grown woman trapped in a miniscule body. Amy held perfectly still as her lover's thrusts turned erratic, hammering into her throat, before hilting there, "Cumming!" Amanda roared.

Amy's eyes flew wide as the cock widened spectacularly. Her jaw almost creaked in protest, while her throat stood out further, and a glorious flood of jizz poured into her stomach. It settled amidst the tides of pre-cum, filling her belly even further. Amy moved her hands to her abdomen as the follow-up burst, suitably bigger than the last, exploded within her. Her eyes widened, and a stifled moan vibrated in her chest.

Her new belly was so small that Amanda's orgasm was swelling it like a balloon. It jiggled with the latest release, heavy with the oceans of her girlfriend's cum that teemed with sperm. She moaned and suckled softly, eager to take more. The swollen head jerked within the confines Amy's oesophagus, spraying its load as vigorously as ever. She stayed in place even as the agony in her starved lungs tainted the incredible sensations.

"Oh god," Amanda gasped and, finally, pulled out. She immediately stroked her slimy cock, forcing the last ropes of her dense seed across Amy's face. It splashed in her hair and poured down her body, tracing over the dome of her belly, "Holy shit." The tall futa gawked at the sight, while Amy grinned as she wondered how pregnant she looked like this.

Amy shuffled back and giggled at how the contents of her stomach sloshed about. She grinned up at her girlfriend, tilting a lip lopsidedly, and licked up the slime around her mouth, "More."

"You're kidding," Amanda laughed and shook her head, though she was helpless to deny her diminutive lover. And Amy knew it. The swollen futa climbed atop a stood and spread her legs wide, showing off her needful sexes. At that height, she was almost level to Amanda's crotch. Amy pulled her balls up to reveal her pussy, its lips puffy and soaked with lust.

"In a bit," Amanda said and crouched in front of her, "I think I should return the favour first." She took hold of Amy's prick, a look of both amazement and disappointment that she could grasp it in one hand. Amy yelped, a jet of pre-cum flying from her peak.

She was never that sensitive. Even at her most aroused or after hours of edging, Amy never felt on the verge from a single touch like that. Amanda gasped at the sudden spurt, her breath spilling across Amy's sack and drenched cunny, earning another in the process. Just a simple breeze made her clit feel like it was being shocked, worse, it was multiplied by her dual-sex. Amy's gut tightened in anticipation.

Amanda smirked at the puny girl, then slid her lips around Amy's tip. She took more than half in the second it took for an orgasm to take hold. Amy made to shout, but her voice faltered and came out as nothing more than a squeak. Pleasure razed her thoughts to nothing, consuming her mind in an apocalyptic cloud of climax. It exploded from her cock without delay, yet the blasts felt slow even to her decimated mind.

An indeterminable amount of time passed before Amy recovered. She groaned in the residual pleasure and looked around, swiftly finding Amanda sat behind her. Amy turned to face her and saw that the far bigger girl's face was doused in lines of white so thick that they made tar seem like water. They remained stuck in place, unmoving even as Amanda leaned down.

Amy touched a drop of it. The brief contact was enough for it to stick to her finger, a bridge forming as she brought the digit to her lips. She licked it clean and instantly recognised the taste of her cum, only far, far stronger than she'd ever sampled. Her face lit up in understanding, lips spreading in an excited grin. Eliza's formula had condensed her entire body into this little package, meaning her nerve endings and cum were all packed tight together.

"I wonder how many times you can cum before you pass out," Amanda idly postulated, wriggling her eyebrows at the hyper sensitive futa, "I think about three should do it."

"Wanna bet? I could easily handle four or five."

"How about this? If you last more than three, you win. Any less than four and I win.

"Deal. When I win, you're drinking it next time," Amy beamed, "Imagine having my dick in someone so teeny."

"That's if you win, squirt," Amanda laughed and lifted the futa with one hand, the other preoccupied with aiming her still rigid cock. She leaned up to press her soft lips against Amy's ear, "When I win, we're doing whatever I want next time."

Amy opened her mouth, ready to reply. Her words turned into a shrill gasp, however, as her pussy was stretched further than ever before, even compared to when she was normal sized. She was utterly aware of every inch that forced her walls to spread, and every vein that pounded against her insides. More than anything, she was fixated on how much continued to enter her. It never seemed to end.

Her engorged lips were stretched thin. Every slight movement against them sent orgasmic shudders through her pint-sized body, zipping across her densely packed nerves. The sense of fullness somehow increased. One moment, she was certain that she was stuffed to the brink, that no more could enter her. Then gravity and Amanda's insistence pressed a fresh inch inside.

"So deep," Amy panted, speech already beginning to slur from the numbing pleasure. Amanda quickly came to her cervix, and still she kept pushing, grinding against the barrier. It was only a matter of time before she broke through. But Amy was never one to wait. She bore down with all her weight, groaning as the door to her womb resisted. Amanda's hands grabbed her waist and pulled her down half an inch.

"Tight," Amanda moaned.

"Yeah," Amy slurred as her hands stroked her cock, which still felt huge despite its newly average size. Her head lolled forward, the muscles growing slack under the constant onslaught on her petite cunny. She cried out as Amanda raised her body and slammed it back down, then repeated the process.

Each clash between her cervix and Amanda's cock felt better than the last. Their meeting sent stars streaking across Amy's vision, then dimmed to a smouldering river of flame when she was pulled off, before it mutated into the very sun on the next descent. Her high-pitched voice wailed as her bliss built greater and greater. The world around her turned white and fell silent, yet she was all too aware of how her body moved. She was incapable of stopping her hips from grinding against Amanda's thrusts.

"Cum for me, my little amazon," Amanda whispered into her ear, barely audible above the roar of Amy's astronomical ecstasy. Her cock exploded as best it could, the slit widening almost painfully far to release her impossibly thick seed. It lurched forward then meekly fell with a thunderous splat. Her pussy convulsed, the walls seeming to twist in knots around the immense penetration, releasing a tide of semi-opaque liquid that spilled over Amanda's pounding dick. Amy's puny body went lax as the pleasure receded.

It was the perfect opening. Amanda gave a hard thrust, powered to combat the intense grip of Amy's sopping cunt, striking through the loose canal and stabbing through her cervix. No one could ignore such a sensation, not even Amy in her borderline insensate state. She jerked back to reality and clutched at her gut, where an all too recognisable bulge stretched her skin. A clear indent ran from her crotch up past her navel, poking into her stomach.

"I'm in," Amanda groaned huskily. She lightly rocked her hips, giving Amy the chance to experience the sensations of her cock thrusting through her cervix. Was it all inside? Amy wondered amidst the torrent of her pleasure. Even being fisted before hadn't made her feel this full. Did Amanda feel this way when she went so deep?

Amy turned to face the comparatively giant futa and mashed their lips together. That was all the affirmation Amanda needed. She held Amy aloft, keeping her butt raised while her pussy remained pressed flush against the base, and slid out. Amanda's tip caught on Amy's cervix, the brutally stretched barrier clinging to her like a choker. It made no difference, for she swiftly rammed back to the base.

"Fuck!" Amy yelled as her snatch clamped in her womb's virgin climax. Her follow-up cries were muffled by Amanda's lips, forcing her to scream into her mouth as waves of pleasure reared far above her consciousness and crashed down upon her. She could barely surface above the abyss of her ecstasy, then Amanda's hand stroked her cumming cock and brought another tide. It buried her.

Amy lost sight of her surroundings. Her eyes rolled back into darkness, scarcely aware of anything beyond the all-consuming bliss. Each thrust of Amanda's cock prolonged the sensations, which made her pussy flutter and constrict, causing Amanda to thrust harder and stroke faster. It was a never-ending cycle. Amy weakly grabbed at her girlfriend's breasts, acting without thought.

"That's two. If you pass out after the next one, I win."

The words meant nothing to Amy. She didn't care what they meant either, only wishing to keep cumming. Her hips undulated out of instinct, grinding her clit and inhumanly sensitive lips against Amanda. Exhaustion tugged at her consciousness, yet she resisted. Passing out meant she couldn't keep cumming. Amanda's hand left her cock with a gentle flick on the head and settled at her clit. She massaged it in a flurry of movement.

It was too much for the two-foot tall futa. Her voice gave out. Muscles across her body locked, then fell lax. Only her cunt remained strong. It milked the cock fucking it with a mindless hunger.

"I guess I win." Amanda grunted, then cried out. Amy felt the massive invader swell greater as a blissful heat burst into her womb, then everything went dark.

The gentle rocking brought Amy back to consciousness. She groaned and cracked open an eye, blinking against the bleariness, then looked around. A frown crumbled brow as she struggled to recognise her surroundings, before realising it was the lab room. A hand stroked through her hair and brought her attention around to Amanda, who sat with the child-sized futa in her lap.

"Welcome back," Amanda chuckled and kissed her forehead, "How's the baby?"

"What...?" Amy frowned and looked down at herself, then gasped at the easily noticeable gut she carried, "How long was a I out?"

"Only an hour," Amanda giggled, "Don't worry, it's only cum." She patted Amy's stomach, causing it to jiggle fluidly.

"Oh," Amy sighed in relief, "How come it hasn't leaked out?"

"Well..." Amanda wriggled her hips, sending pleasant tremors through Amy's short body, "You just wouldn't let me go."

"Sounds about right," Amy laughed and leaned back, moaning at how her pussy was manipulated by the undeterrable cock still rock hard inside her, "Seems like you're still good to go."

"What do you expect? You're so fucking tight, I don't think I could go limp if I tried."

"Works for me," Amy smirked and lightly bounced in place, cooing at how her belly rippled, "Because I could do with another round."

"You wake up and that's the first thing on your mind?"

"Yep!"

"I can't argue," Amanda sighed, "Want me to try and use you like a pocket pussy?"

"No," Amy shook her head and groaned as she turned around with the cock still buried within her. A single streak of cum leaked, while the rest remained trapped, "Missionary. I don't think I could handle something as intense as before."

"Never thought I'd hear you say that."

"If I was normal sized, we wouldn't stop," Amy giggled, "Let's just savour this for a while. If we're still good for another go, then go nuts."

"I'll hold you to that," Amanda grinned and moved to the floor, where she laid her puny lover down and towered over her. Amy's head barely came to her chin in that position, but it was perfect to get at her tits. The pint-sized futa licked her lips and wrapped her frail arms around Amanda's waist to urge her closer.

"Nice and slow," Amy whispered.

"Nice and slow," Amanda nodded and gently pulled back. They both moaned in unison, before Amy's voice rose higher as their flesh clapped together. The clash rocked Amy's body, forcing her engorged stomach to jiggle beautifully. What felt like gallons of cum sloshed about inside of her, spilling against her inner walls. She could almost feel the sperm seeking her eggs. Too bad for them, she thought, her eggs were safe until she went off her birth control.

Amanda kept to her word. She moved slowly, dragging out each movement almost painfully long, yet her thrusts held no less power as she jerked forward at the last moment. Each thrust to the hilt sent a smack through the air. The sound turned wet as Amy's pussy continued its masquerade as a waterfall. Her juices pooled on the floor and slid under her back, causing her to slide with Amanda's thrusts. Amy lunged up to lock their lips together with a deep moan.

The pace couldn't last, though. Inevitably, Amanda's desire overwhelmed her self-control. She sawed her cock through Amy's sopping depths, her tempo rising. Amy's moans poured into her girlfriend's, muffled by her plush lips and tongue, as they rose like a crescendo. The little futa's pussy squelched lewdly, spraying a mix of her and Amanda's cum with every thrust. Her muscles flexed as another release built.

Amanda split the kiss and leaned forward, pushing her tits against Amy's mouth. Petite lips found her nipple and suckled on it, urging Amanda to speed up. Rapid moist claps of flesh mixed with Amy's muffled, yet no less insatiable moans. Her tiny hands joined her mouth and milked the tit like a cow's. A sudden change of angle forced her lips apart and her head back in a soundless cry.

"Fuck!" Amanda gasped, her tempo faltering as her cock swelled, "Cumming!" As the larger futa's seed exploded within her, Amy's own cock forced out her absurd payload. It poured between her belly and Amanda's crotch, dripping down to mix with their other fluids.

Amy's orgasm soon dwindled to a trickle of delight. Her body tingled from head to toe, the tips of her cock and nipples felt like a hundred volts were passing through them. Shockwaves pulsed through her, originating from her still convulsing cunny. Amanda's own cock was far from done, throbbing and shooting its third load of the day, while she moaned with every twitch of her lover's inundated snatch.

"Too much," Amy mumbled against Amanda's breast. Cum kept pouring from her, fresh spurts joining the mess on the lab floor. Comparatively huge arms wrapped around and picked her up. Amanda laid down on her back and sat Amy atop her crotch, her oversized belly twitching with the lingering ecstasy. Gravity caused more jizz to spill from her taut lips.

"Round four?" Amanda inquired breathlessly.

"You don't know when to quit, do you?" Amy panted but laid her hands on her giant lover's breasts, sinking her little fingers into the pliant pillows. She raised her hips as far as her taxed muscles would allow, revealing Amanda's cum-coated cock, then let physics take her down with a loud smack. Her prick bobbed with her descent, flinging the vestiges of her latest climax. Hoarse moans drifted from Amy's lips as her body rapidly built to another explosion.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers