Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-an hour later-

"Wow, you guys really got carried away," Eliza noted as she stepped over another puddle of cum.

"Sorry," Amy flushed. She hadn't grown back yet, though part of her could sense the impending change. Her body felt loose, as if preparing for the return.

"I'm not," Amanda chuckled, squeezing her adorable amazon lover. She hadn't dressed yet, cock sitting between Amy's skinny thighs.

"I can see that," Eliza rolled her eyes and sat opposite them, tablet raised, "Now, I need to know any differences you experienced, Amy."

"What kind?"

"Did you lose any sensitivity? Have trouble with balance, so on so forth," Eliza elucidated.

"Neither of those," Amy giggled, "I got really, really, and I mean really sensitive though. And my cum was extremely thick."

"Interesting," Eliza noted, "So it doesn't simply shrink everything, it compacts your body. Including nerve endings and sperm. What about your libido?"

"Seemed fine," Amy shrugged with a glance to her crotch. Her pussy was almost numb, and her cock ached in best way possible. Thankfully, her stomach had returned to its normal flatness.

"Anything else?"

"Not really," Amy looked to Amanda, who shrugged.

"Alright, a few simple alterations to the formula, and everything should work as normal. In the meantime, you're welcome to take these," Eliza pulled a few bottles from her lab coat and slid them over to the pair, "I always have couple of spares just in case."

Amy reached for the bottles but froze as a wave of discomfort came over her. She groaned and hugged her gut, knees rising as if to shield her. The diminutive futa gasped as the wave seemed to focus on her arms, pooling within her hands. Just like when she shrank, it was the strangest sensation she'd ever experienced. It felt like something was pushing on her fingers from within and pulling from the outside.

She lifted her searing hands to her face and watched, mesmerised, as they visibly grew before her eyes. Fingers no bigger than an inch swiftly extended to their former glory, easily longer than her flaccid member. The burn crept up her arms, bringing them into the moment. They soon extended well past the length of her entire body.

Amanda set her down to let the futa's growth continue unencumbered. Amy giggled at how her arms were forced to bend, before her torso and head joined the development. Her breasts ballooned out in all directions, outpacing her head to attain their glorious fullness. It was a laughable sight as the Amazonian futa's upper body finished its resurgence, leaving her lower half pitifully tiny, before it, too, burned with its growth. Amy couldn't contain her laughter when her cock extended down to sway between her shins.

"How're you feeling?" Eliza inquired once Amy stood at her true height, staring down at her companions.

"Great," Amy grinned and ran her hands around her body, checking to make sure everything was back to normal. Indeed, it was, her basketball sized tits and equally voluptuous ass were as full and pert as ever, while her cock brushed against her mid-thigh. She bent low to gather her clothes, while also flashing her renewed pussy at Amanda, and put them back on.

"Fantastic. I'd say that we can call this a success," Eliza beamed, noting it down on her tablet, "Oh, I am good."

Amy finished with her clothes and gathered up the bottles, two in total. She arched her eyebrow at Eliza, who waved off her expression.

"I'll make more, don't worry your pretty, giant face. Perhaps I'll even make one that'll make you bigger," Eliza winked at her, glancing up to the ceiling, "Although, you'd have to take that outside. The Dean's already breathing down my neck about the last hole I put in the roof."

"I think I'll stick with the shrinking," Amy laughed, "My clothes are already getting tight as it is."

"Yep," Amanda chimed in, standing beside her massive girlfriend, "Amy's still a growing girl, after all."

"Tell me about it," Amy sighed, "See you another time, Lizzy. Thanks again for doing this."

"No worries. It was fun," Eliza assured them, "One thing, Amy," she added, voice taking on a hard edge, "Don't take more than one dose a day. Try to wait at least two between them, okay?"

"Will do," Amy nodded, having no intention of disobeying the smartest futa on campus.