Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers

"Fuck, I didn't think it'd still be this good," Dana panted and looked down at where their hips met, "Finally got you all in." She laughed, then remembered her role and raised her hips high, only to slam them back down on Amy's tiny frame. Both announced their pleasure over the wet smack of flesh. Dana's pussy slurped lewdly as she lifted it again and squelched as she dropped. She settled into a slow, yet powerful tempo. Like a primal drumbeat.

Amy panted heavily from below. Dana's pussy dragged on her cock when it was lifted, tugging on her crotch in the best way possible. The air was cool against her pussy-doused shaft. She was acutely aware of each throbbing vein, which transitioned into her churning balls, then to her stomach and up into her brain. Thoughts of restraint gradually gave way to her visceral urges with each cycle of Dana's hips.

She couldn't take her eyes off her friend. They followed her body like a hawk, watching her breasts bounce wildly with each drop, and tracked Dana's hips as they rose. Slick muscles coursed through her legs, echoed by her tight, milking pussy that fluttered around Amy's pulsating shaft. A gentle ripple travelled along Dana's flesh with every crash. The sheen of sweat grew more pronounced as her breaths grew heavier.

Amy couldn't keep herself still. She jabbed at Dana's snatch with chaotic energy, her high pitched grunts echoing her thrusts. Her stomach and hips were a sloppy mess. Pre-cum flowed from her tip to mix with Dana's juices, their actions turning it into a frothy concoction of pure sex. Amy rolled her body, grinding her groin against Dana's clit. The giant's moans grew louder and higher.

"Hurry up and cum," Dana groaned. Her eyes fell on Amy, determination blazed in her gaze yet it was tempered by pleasure. The sloppy noises from their fucking muffled any other sound, while the pungent aroma of sex clouded the air. Sweat matted her hair to her forehead, preventing it from bouncing with her body. One tit clapped against her belly, the other still trapped by the shirt. Its bright pink nipple a beacon against her glossy, black flesh.

"Y-you first," Amy grunted back. Her balls were tight with unspent cum, almost uncomfortably so. Every drop of seed that was inside them before now crammed into the tiny space. And she was still producing more.

"S-shit!" Dana yelled. Her hips slammed into Amy's once more and held there, grinding mindlessly while her pussy squeezed the cock from base to tip. The walls palpitated wildly as they undulated, wrenching greater pleasure from Amy.

"Too much!" Amy cried, her shrill voice quickly died as her throat gave out. Her mouth remained gaped open, the tendons in her neck standing out in stack contrast to her slender neck, while her hips jerked fitfully. The explosion of her seed was audible throughout the room. Viscous squirts stuffed Dana's cum hungry snatch, basting her insides in billions of sperm.

There was no room, however and thick lines of white oozed from her clamped lips. Another burst forced it to splatter free, covering Dana's thighs and Amy's torso. Dana fell atop the tiny amazon, smothering her with a breast. Amy latched onto the nipple. The sharp addition was too much for Dana in her orgasmic state and spirited her to another climax.

They laid there in silence. Amy continued to shot cum, her urethra too small to expunge such a huge build up, while it continued to puddle on the floor and her body. Intermittent lances of delight caused her to thrust, sending her sticky emissions spraying all over with a filthy squelch.

"So," Amy rasped once she had wormed her way out from under Dana, "Who's next?" She smirked at Clary and Jade, both of which arched an eyebrow. Cum dripped from Amy's resilient erection and her balls seemed no smaller than before, still tight and tinted red from the strain. Both shone with a mix of Dana's juices and Amy's sweat.

"You won't get past me, puny knight," Jade stepped forward and waved her arm with a flourish, the gust of air lifting her skirt to reveal her constrained erection, one that looked just as big as Amy's. Perhaps a little bigger, "You beat that oaf, but I won't be so easy."

"Fuck you..." Dana groaned.

"Then show me your weapon titan!" Amy exhorted and adopted a sensual pose that used her adorable height to full use, highlighting the lurid disconnect between her curves and size.

"Titan, huh?" Jade muttered, then pulled her shirt off to reveal her handfuls. A quick shimmy of her hips caused her skirt to fall at a skewed angle, offering a glimpse at her tight panties and the top of her bulge. She cocked her hips to the side and placed her hands on them, curling her lip cockily, "Why don't you make me?" Jade taunted.

"My pleasure," Amy licked her lips and charged forward, eyes fixated on her friend's lips. They were Jade's most noticeable feature at a glance. Full and red, a lovely contrast to her bronze skin, they always seemed to glisten no matter the lighting. Even on the days when Jade forwent makeup. Amy leapt up, catching the Brazilian beauty by surprise, and coiled her limbs around her head.

"Damn monkey!" Jade grunted and wrenched Amy's hands free, "I'll show..." Amy cut her off by rearing back and thrusting forward, stabbing her blunt prick through Jade's gorgeous lips. The taller futa rolled her eyes, shooting a dirty look at Amy before she began to suck. Her cheeks turned convex, pressing against Amy's shaft from all sides, while Jade's tongue whirled around the sensitive glans. They shared a moan as Jade slowly fell to the floor.

"Hmm, that's nice," Amy cooed at the myriad of sensations dancing along her prick. Jade's teeth lightly pressed into her skin, adding a hint of pleasant discomfort, and her tongue licked at the bulbous head. She was well-versed in Amy's sweet spots and drove the muscle under Amy's foreskin, running along her frenulum. The tiny amazon moaned loudly and relaxed against her friend's face.

Jade abruptly yanked her away, "Aha!" She exclaimed in victory, holding Amy aloft like a misbehaving puppy. The diminutive futa squirmed, shaking her tits and cock about. Slimy strings of spit and pre-cum flew from her member, splattering against Jade's cheeks.

"You'll never make me surrender. No one giant can!" Amy boasted, slapping at her captor's arm.

"Oh, I'm sure. That's why I'm gonna get some help," Jade sneered and turned to Clary, who had removed her clothes and was stroking her snatch. A smattering of her juices coated her inner thighs and her tidy little pussy was red and swollen, longing for its turn, "Clary, dear, come help me cur this unruly knight."

"Gladly," Clary sighed and strode forward. She hummed a song to herself, purposefully bouncing her steps to make her huge breasts clap together in tempo. Amy stared at the hulking mass of boob flesh, eager to feel them on her skin, "Hehe, time to get fucked, little Amy." She sung and wrapped her tits around Amy, enveloping her head in a cloud-like softness. Clary was easily the most endowed of Amy's friends, even outclassing Amy herself.

"Hold her," Jade ordered and moved around to Amy's back. She gripped her hips and pressed her throbbing length between Amy's thighs, rubbing its shaft against her pussy, "Last chance. Surrender or get fucked raw."

"Go ahead," Amy laughed from within Clary's breasts. She nuzzled into them, earning soft moans of appreciation from the hugely endowed singer, and shook her hips tauntingly.

"You asked for it," Jade growled and angled her cock upward, shoving it past Amy's tight lips into her puny tunnel, "Fuck, that's tight!" Jade exclaimed and struggled to push the rest of the way inside. The pint-sized futa giggled and moaned at her reaction, working her inner muscles to push and pull on Jade's invading member. It filled her more than Amanda's had, the extra inch of length and girth straining her shrunken snatch to its delightful limits.

With a victorious grunt, Jade pressed her hips flush against Amy's shapely ass, "Oh god, it feels like you're gonna pull my dick off."

"Don't tempt me, titan," Amy mocked and bucked her hips, moaning at how her walls seemed to follow Jade's cock on its way out, only to be shoved back in.

"I think we can put that mouth to better use," Clary commented, she extracted Amy from her heavenly bosom and bent her down until her face was level with Clary's inviting snatch. The bald flesh glistened with her juices, her musk slathered across the delectable mound. The lips were slightly parted, offering a glimpse her succulent insides. Amy grinned at the view and pushed against Jade to close the distance. Her hands clasped onto Clary's ass and held her in place.

Pleasure clouded all of Amy's senses. Jade adjusted their position to once again hilt the puny amazon, their flesh clapping together faster as she worked up to a brutal rhythm, thrusting Amy's face against Clary's pussy. It soaked her lips and cheeks, blinding her nose to any other scent but the heady odour. Amy suckled on her juices, filling her mouth with fem-cum before she let it drool out, eager to keep her tongue coated in Clary's flavour. Looking up, all she could see was Clary's heavy tits jiggling softly with her moans.

The sound of her snatch dominated her ears. Amy was always prolific, regardless of which sex she used, and now was no exception. Clear cum splattered against the floor and coated Jade's cock, allowing it to glide through her vice-like cunny. The smack of their flesh grew lewdly wetter as they fucked, with strings of her juices connecting her ass and Jade's crotch together. The ropes almost seemed to pull Jade back like a paddleball.

Meanwhile, Amy's cock throbbed in disharmony. She was vaguely aware of the pre-cum seeping from her tip, and of the tumultuous roiling in her balls, yet she was helpless to do anything about it. But Clary wasn't. The singer seemed to notice Amy's forlorn member and stepped away, wrenching free of Amy's tiny hands. Jade pulled her up and bounced the tiny futa atop her cock, making Amy's proportionately huge tits bounce wildly.

A blazing dampness engulfed Amy's cock. She fell forward onto Clary's back, clinging tight as she rutted the buxom woman's delicious cunt. If she could've thought of anything but fucking, she would've laughed at how absurd a sight she must've looked. Amy was folded around Clary's ass, cock buried deep inside her, while her legs used Jade's for leverage. The taller futa's thrusts rippled through Amy and sent her own member shooting forward when she tried to pull back.

The twin sensations of giving and receiving were overwhelming. Amy's mouth went slack, tonguing sticking out and trailing drool across Clary's increasingly sweaty back. Her hands mindlessly groped at the singer's tits, though they were hopelessly outmatched, while she basked in her own pussy-pounding. Jade was notorious for setting a brutal pace when she got going, and this was no exception. Her cock slammed against Amy's cervix every second, sometimes twice.

"What... what say you now, kn-knight?" Jade grunted, voice faltering under her pleasure. Amy's only response was to moan and rut harder. Every inch of her body thrummed with ecstasy, the sensation pounding through her veins and flooding her mind.

"Fuck, fuck," Clary moaned, bouncing her hips in tandem with the futanari, "Gonna cum... fuck, I'm gonna cum on tiny Amy's dick! Come on, fuck me harder, babe! Fuck my giant body hard!"

"Take my cock you little bitch," Jade chimed in. Her pace faltered as her cock throbbed powerfully and her breaths turned shallow, "I'm gonna cum in your womb. I'm gonna make you carry my kids. Get pregnant with a giant baby!"

Amy howled as her pussy stretched and her cock was gripped tight. Cum flooded her tight orifice, inundating her in its thick, sticky heat. It clung tight to her insides like sperm-riddled glue, sinking into every slight crevice. Spurts of Jade's impregnating inferno made their way into Amy's womb, setting blaze to her belly.

Clary's cunt wringed her for any jizz that it could. There was no stopping the oncoming flood as Amy went rigid, head thrown back with her mouth agape in shameless ecstasy. Her seed swelled her urethra as it rose like lava, burning her nerve endings to cinders along its way. Yet none of the sensation was lost. Amy gave a strangled cry as she came with her cock pressed tight against Clary's womb.

"Aww, is my knight all tuckered out after that?" Amanda teased from her swing.

"Nah," Amy groaned as she stood up on shaky legs, "Just had to catch my breath."

"For an hour," Amanda criticised, "You're lucky seeing you this small gets me going."

"Sorry about that," Amy blushed, "I know you're worried about what might happen to me."

"It's fine. Not like I own you or anything," Amanda shrugged.

"Thanks," Amy smiled and moved over to her lover, then adjusted the swing to put her crotch level with the shrunken amazon's, "Now it's your turn."

"Yes please, my darling, little knight," Amanda grinned and shook her hips, swinging her cock to and fro. Amy returned the smile and pressed their dicks together, both an equal size, "I swore you were smaller last time."

"Might've been a different mix," Amy sighed as the swing ground their members against one another. They were the same nice, though Amy was faintly thicker. Her shape was more aggressive too, with dark veins lining the shaft.

"Hmm, well, whatever. Just get to fucking me already," Amanda moaned as pre-cum spewed from their tips in unison, streaking down their paired shafts in slimy trails.

"Gladly," Amy licked her lips and reared back. She hefted Amanda's balls in her hands, squeezing and massaging the overflowing orbs, to reveal her girlfriend's lush pussy. A strip of hair led the way down to Amanda's labia, which peeked out cutely, framing her orifice. Amy crouched down to stare up at it, savouring the seemingly enlarged visage and the winking hole of her girlfriend's pussy. She straightened herself and pressed her tip against Amanda's snatch as she leered over her

There was over three feet of height between them. Amy could just see over Amanda's teardrop breasts, which framed her smiling face, and the tower of cock. She released her lover's balls, letting them fall atop her rigid spire, and curled her arms around Amanda's hips to hug her ass tight. Amy slowly pushed her way inside and titled her head down to wrap her lips around her lover's prick.

"Oh god, that's good," Amanda gasped. She gripped the swing tight as she was filled, while her cock returned the favour. Amy's hands groped at her cheeks lovingly, engraving the shape of her tiny fingers into the delicious flesh, pulling Amanda close as she moved to the back of her pussy. Even after all their time together, it was still sublimely tight around her smaller cock. And Amanda's own cock tasted amazing as well.

Rich and salty, covered in the day's sweat and the remnants of her arousal. Lush undertones of sweetness followed the initial flavour, coating Amy's tongue in Amanda's coconut bodywash. The heat and hardness felt fantastic between her lips and on her tongue, which swirled around the spongy head like a dancer, coating it in her spit and gathering every drop of pre. The slick fluid offered a stronger dose of the original taste.

Amy awkwardly bobbed her head and thrust her hips. The two wonderful actions made it impossible to focus on either one. She stuffed her throat with Amanda's cock, stopping just shy of the landing strip, while her hips would erratically jerk. Or vice versa. Eventually she found a gentle but effective rhythm.

Her cock fucked Amanda with a languid pace. The sensations were powerful, yet not overwhelming. It was like a warm shower on the verge of being too hot. Amy rolled her lips along her lover's dick with a gentle hum as she sucked on it, drawing out more of her delicious pre-cum, while her tongue wriggled against the underside or lashed at the head. She grinned around the mast and popped free to slam her hips against Amanda, causing her to cry out in surprised bliss, then stopped to let swing carry the rhythm for a moment. Amanda playfully scowled at her, then faltered as she moaned.

Amy maintained the pattern as best she could. Her control often slipped, causing her to send Amanda swinging, which neither of them minded. Each thrust was just strong enough to make the bigger futa's breasts jiggle sexily, the nipples jumping like a pair of cheerleaders, urging Amy to fuck harder. Amanda's legs wrapped around Amy, pulling tight. The two-foot futa moaned around her lover's prick as she ground her groin against Amanda's jizz encumbered sack.

"Never thought we'd be taking it slow like this," Amanda moaned. Her eyes had lulled shut to enjoy herself fully, head resting in a stirrup as Amy lovingly pumped her pussy, "It's nice once in a while."

Amy abruptly pulled free and walked around to Amanda's head, waving her pussy plastered cock in front of her face, "Agreed." Amy smiled, then moaned as her cock was swallowed whole by the temporary princess, who hummed happily at the taste of dick and her cum mixed together. Amanda sensually sucked Amy's cock, clearing it off all her juices, before Amy extracted her member. They shared a deep kiss, sharing Amanda's flavour.

"I love you," Amy whispered against her lips, before she swallowed Amanda's response with another hungry kiss, "That's why I'm gonna fuck you senseless."

"I'm not sure your dick can do it," Amanda taunted and leaned up to peck her on the cheek, "But I'm open to being proved otherwise."

A moment later and Amanda cried out in orgasm. Amy had taken her challenge and embraced it fully, pounding her with all the pent-up lust and energy her little body had to offer. She slowed to inhale Amanda's cumming cock, loudly gulping down her deliciously heavy jizz, and savour how her cunt undulated around her. A brilliant combination, she thought.

Then a sudden heat overcame Amy. She reared back, though her cock remained firmly inside Amanda's sodden depths, and frowned. It wasn't an orgasm, yet the sensation was remarkedly similar. She gasped and lurched forward, somehow driving her cock deeper.

"Big!" Amanda yelped, still half-dazed by her climax. Amy stared down at herself and noticed her bosom swelling at an incredible rate. As they ballooned outward, her hips and legs joined in. Her head and arms soon followed, "Fuck... so good... so big..." Amanda moaned throughout Amy's abrupt regrowth.

The renewed amazon grinned down at the cock-shaped bulge in her lover's belly, then inhaled sharply as it grew bigger. She was certain her height had gone back to normal, yet Amanda get getting lower. It stopped after a brief moment, but she was sure that her body was different. Amy felt at her balls, finding that her hands could only just handle them, whereas they fit comfortably before. Did Eliza's formula make her grow bigger?

"Why'd you stop?" Amanda whined, then noticed Amy's height, "Huh, that was fast. Now fuck me properly!"

Amy opened her mouth to mention her sudden height gain, then shrugged. It wasn't anything serious. She'd talk to Eliza about it soon. For the meantime, she had what looked to be a foot and a half of cock to fuck her girlfriend with. She sank to her knees for a better angle and stared at the bulge of her cock. There was little doubt that she had penetrated Amanda's womb, though the organ was doubtlessly used to the abuse by now. Amy pounded her lover with all the power her full size wielded.

Brutal, sloppy smacks echoed throughout the basement. Amanda's cunt squelched lewdly with each thrust, any air trapped inside evicted by Amy's enhanced dick. The insides would never be the same, Amy thought as she used the swing to stroke Amanda's cunt along her shaft like a fleshlight. Every inch played a part in her symphony of bliss.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,823 Followers