Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,813 Followers

Amanda's lips had stretched thin around her girth. They were tugged along with Amy's cock as she reared back, only to be folded inside by her sharp thrusts. The hood for her clit was peeled back, mashing the ecstasy-button against Amy's rampaging length. Delicious convulsions rocked Amanda's insides, gripping the amazon's cock in a futile effort to savour her. Amanda grunted and yelled with every pump of her oversized dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Amanda slurred. Her face had gone lax, lips barely moving to form the word while her tongue hung freely. Saliva turned her beautiful face into an obscene mask of sex. Trails of her throat slime coursed down her neck and between her heaving tits, covering them. Amy's hands worked the slickness into Amanda's breasts, covering them in a glistening sheen of depravity. A never-ending river of pre-cum gushed from her cock all the while.

Amy roared as she hilted against her once more. She clenched her muscles, holding back the glorious flood as she pumped Amanda again. Only two thrusts later and she came. Her hands clamped onto Amanda's waist, leaving slight bruises in their wake. Jizz rocketed up her length. Now double her shrunken size, Amy experienced twice the usual length of orgasm as her seed worked its way to the surface. Or rather, into Amanda's once empty womb.

"Cum, cum, cum... cum in my cunt!" Amanda bellowed in delirious joy. Her body seized up, then went lax as she fell into the blissful realm between reality and unconsciousness. Her pussy continued to milk Amy's cock, yet her eyes were glazed over and rolled back in their sockets. A shame, Amy thought amidst her own mind-numbing cloud of pleasure. She loves this part.

As more cum piled inside and Amy's cock plugged the exit, there was no option for Amanda's womb but to expand. It soon doubled in size, barely showing against the stark outline of Amy's cock, then did so again. And again. The curve of Amanda's belly rose higher until its peak stood higher than her nipples. It quivered like jelly as her muscles spasmed in brainless ecstasy and Amy pushed out the last drops of her seed.

"Fuck, I never get tired of seeing that," Dana commented as she came to stand beside Amy, glancing up at the amazon, "Did you get taller?"

"A bit, yeah," Amy panted as she reluctantly pulled free from her lover's depths, releasing a burst of pressurised cum that Dana was all too eager to get in the way of.

"Hmm, my favourite," Dana sighed as her face was plastered in a mix of jizz and fem-cum. It stuck fast to her skin, leaving huge globs on her cheeks that lazily rolled under gravities sway. More and more continued to flow, dousing her torso. She turned to leave, drenching her hair as well.

"Save a little for us," Clary whined. She and Jade took Dana's place, taking the tide from the side as their hands ran over each other's bodies, working the fountain into their skin. Dana joined them, the three massaging one another beneath Amy's cock. They all reached up and grabbed her shaft.

"Which us goes next?" They asked in unison.

"Me," Amanda grunted weakly from the swing and sat up, "I've still got my senses, Amy."

"Can't have that," Amy laughed and jammed her cock back inside, acting as a dam for all her cum still inside.

"Fuck! Did you... get bigger?" Amanda moaned, wrapping her arms around Amy's shoulders.

"Seems like it," Amy grunted, still sensitive after the recent orgasm. She had to restrain herself from cumming already, though the sight of her lover's huge, cum-pregnant belly jiggling made that no easy task.

"Told you so," Amanda chuckled and leaned her head against Amy, kissing her skin, "Just means more of you to love."

"Think it'll happen again?" Amy inquired.

"Hmm..." Amanda moaned, reaching down to caress Amy's augmented testes, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't want it to."

"Good," Amy wrenched her girlfriend from the swing and perched her in her hands, "Because I am definitely gonna shrink again."

"Well, there is that party next week," Amanda grunted, bouncing atop her cock.

"I really love you," Amy breathed and kissed her deeply as they shared in each other's climax.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,813 Followers