Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jose was sat to one side of the table with me opposite him. His shorts were long enough to nearly reach his knees, but they were baggy. I could see just a little up his shorts and no more than 3 inches above his knee, there it was. I was dumbfounded. I've never seen a cock that long before, and what more, it looked thick as well.

My Uncle caught me looking and I blushed. He just smiled. Jose continued talking as if nothing was wrong. I couldn't help it. I kept looking down at the end of his cock. It was like a magnet to my eyes.

Eventually Uncle Henry decided that we were leaving, and as we walked back down the road Uncle Henry asked me if I now knew why he called Jose DD.

"Donkey Dick" I said. Uncle Henry laughed and said that the poor man had had to live with it all his life. He'd moved to the village to escape the lust of the women and the jealousy of the men. Jose had told Uncle Henry that he'd been beaten-up a few times by men who had accused him of upsetting their female partners. People had called him a freak so many times that he just couldn't take it anymore.

That afternoon when Uncle Henry had taken his sleeping potion I went looking for Consuela and asked her about Jose. She laughed and asked me if I'd actually seen him without his shorts on. I said that I hadn't and Consuela said that she could put that one right. I asked her what she meant and she told me that she had a plan to get him naked. She wouldn't tell me what, but she did tell me to be ready at any time. She'd let me know.

We went to the stream and lay on the rocks with our legs wide open and teased the older boys that were there. They kept coming over to us and asking us stupid questions just so that they could get a closer look.

After about the fourth time I decided to put on a bit more of a show for them. I got on my hands and knees next to Consuela and kissed her full on the mouth. My butt was in the air and my knees were apart. The boys were getting a great view.

Consuela responded and it wasn't long before we were in the 69 position eating each other out. If you remember the NEWPS hazings that I did, you will know that I get really turned on having an audience when I'm having sex, even with another woman; and this was no exception. Consuela was giving as good as she got and it didn't take long for us both to cum.

We lay back soaking up the sun with our legs wide apart and the boys still watching. Consuela looked at them then told them to come over and do the same to us. They looked a bit nervous, but slowly came over and knelt between our legs. I have to say that they weren't very good, but they did eventually give me another orgasm.

A few days later, Consuela came running in to Uncle Henry's house just as he was going for his afternoon nap. She told me that Jose had called in at her house to see her mother and that she had managed to slip some of the sleeping potion into his drink. She wanted me to go with her to see what state Jose was in.

When we got there we found Jose lying out round the back of his house. We went and stood over him and shouted his name. We didn't get any response so Consuela shook his arm. Still nothing.

Consuela then started unfastening his shorts. As she pulled them down, first his pubic hair, then the base of his penis came into view. She stopped when the bottom 3 inches were visible. She stood up and we looked down. It must have been nearly 3 inches in diameter. His balls were bigger than any I'd ever seen before. They looked like a bag with two tennis balls in. It must have been difficult for the poor man to walk. My pussy started tingling and getting wet, very wet.

I told Consuela that we shouldn't be doing this, then bent down and pulled Jose's shorts down another 3 inches. I looked up at Consuela who told me to keep pulling.

Another 3 inches and still I couldn't see the end of Jose's penis. Just as I started pulling again, the circumcised end came into sight.

I stood up and we both stared at that wonderful flaccid cock. Ages later, I put my hand on my pubic bone and slid my middle finger inside me. I sooooo wanted that cock inside me.

Consuela pulled Jose's shorts right off him, and I saw that, like my Uncle, he wore no underwear. I asked Consuela if any on the men in the village wore underwear. She said that none of the men whose shorts she had got into wore any.

I looked down as Consuela lifted Jose's cock up and rubbed it up and down a bit. Consuela looked up and said that there was enough for both of us. I knelt down and put my hand round Jose's cock next to Consuela's. I couldn't get my thumb anywhere near my fingers.

Moving our hands together, we gave Jose a synchronised wank. Slowly, that magnificent cock got hard and bigger.

I thought about Uncle Henry's nickname for Jose; then back to the time in Greece when Amy stuffed that horse's cock into her pussy. The inside of my thighs was wet and the ache in my pussy was almost painful.

We let go of Jose's cock and stood up and looked down on that magnificent specimen. It must have been a good 12 inches long and at least 4 inches in diameter.

I suddenly remembered that I had my camera with me (but in my case back at Uncle Henry's house), and my friends in NEWPS. I had to get a photograph of that magnificent cock so that they would believe what I was going to tell them.

I told Consuela where I was going and ran to get the camera. As I ran into Uncle Henry's house I looked in on him. He was naked under a tented sheet. In that second I decided that I was going to fuck him before I went home.

I grabbed my camera and ran back to Jose's house. As I ran back I remembered what Amy had told us about being blackmailed by Professor Jones and forced to take part in an erotic exhibition where Katie and her had to impale themselves on a giant stone cock. I'd be able to show them photos of the human version.

When I went round the back of Jose's house Consuela was riding Jose's cock. She was covered in sweat and moaning quite loudly. Her moans got louder and louder as she peaked. When she did, she sank down and sat there shaking.

Three or four minutes later she turned and looked at me. With a big grin on her face she told me that Jose hadn't cum yet and that it was my turn. She stood up and a very wet giant cock fell to about 45 degrees from Jose's belly. I looked at it for a few seconds; then took a couple of photos.

I gave the camera to Consuela and lifted one foot over Jose and squatted down over his crotch. I held that cock with both hands, pointed it towards the sun, and lowered myself until the end touched my pussy.

As the tip opened my pussy, I shuddered, thinking that this was going to be painful and literally, fucking amazing.

Inch by inch I slowly lowered myself until I could take no more. A couple of times I had to raise myself and start again. Consuela put her hand (the one that wasn't being used to hold the camera, that was running in video record mode), out so that I could steady myself. Then I started going up and down; slowly at first, then faster and faster.

The pain, the pleasure; it was fantastic. My body got closer and closer to cumming, and my moans got louder and louder. I was shouting everything that you could think I might do. What's more, I could feel Jose's cock twitching.

The feeling of Jose shooting his load into my pussy took me over the edge. I screamed and collapsed down on Jose. I sat there for ages while my breathing got back to something like normal.

I looked over to Consuela. The camera was still rolling. I stood up, held Jose's cock with both hands (side by side), looked at the camera and said, "Beat that guys!"

Consuela laughed and switched the camera off.

I said that I needed a shower. Consuela said that we should use Jose's outside one; but first we had to pull Jose's shorts back up. We did, and then shared the shower.

We stood in the sun while we dried. Consuela pointed to a big rock a few yards away, and told me that she and a couple of the other girls sometimes hide behind it and watch Jose shower. She told me that she had watched Jose wanking a couple of times.

Consuela wanted to go to the stream where the kids play, but I told her that I had to go and rest for a while; my pussy hurt like hell and needed to be rested.

As the days went by I noticed that Uncle Henry was getting better. He got more jovial and positive in his movements. He appeared to be enjoying his morning blowjobs more as well. In the shower one morning I held Uncle Henry's hand and guided it to my pussy. He played with my clit for a few minutes and slipped a finger into me. He stopped after a couple of minutes and smiled at me. I said to him, "It's yours whenever you want it." He hugged me and said, "Soon my princess, soon."

Consuela and I went to the stream quite a few times to tease and sometimes fuck the older boys. We always had an audience, boys and girls. The fact that we had an audience always made me more horny and daring.

We never did go back to see Jose; but I bet that Consuela has.

One afternoon I heard a lorry driving towards the village. I went down to the shop and saw that it was delivering supplies. Consuela was already there, and flaunting her naked body in front of the driver. There were signs that he was enjoying the view.

Just before the lorry drove off, Consuela climbed into the lorry cab. I ran and climbed onto the back.

As the lorry drove down the dirt track I wondered if Consuela had got out without me seeing her. I had visions of the lorry not stopping until it got to the nearest town and the driver finding me, completely naked, in the back.

I needn't have worried (not sure that I was worried); the lorry stopped at the junction with the main road and the door on the passenger side opened. As I climbed off the back I heard Consuela say that she would see him next week.

As the lorry drove off Consuela saw me and was quite surprised. She told me that she often gave the driver a blowjob as he drove down the track. I asked her if she often came down to the main road without clothes on. She told me when her mother went into town she would walk down there and wait for her so that she could help her with her bags. She said that she sometimes came down hours before the bus was due so that she could wave at the traffic. If any cars stopped she would just run back up the hill.

I laughed and told her that I had a friend that was just as mad as she was.

After I'd been there about 3 weeks I woke up one morning to see my Uncle looking down on me. He was naked and sporting a big hard-on. My sheet had slipped on the floor again and my right hand was slowly massaging my clit. Uncle Henry told me that he was on the way to the bathroom, saw me masturbating and couldn't resist coming to watch. He apologised for waking me up.

I told him not to be sorry, and that he could watch all he wanted. I told him to sit at the bottom of my bed and watch all he wanted.

I opened my legs wider and my right hand got back to work. I wanted my Uncle to enjoy the view for as long as possible so I took my time. I was slowly building up to an orgasm when Uncle Henry's hand touched my leg and gently slid up and down.

I looked right into his eyes and had a wonderful orgasm. As I started to come down from my high, I asked Uncle Henry if he was ready. He knew exactly what I meant, so when he nodded I got up and told him to lie down. He did and I got on top of him and lowered myself on too him. The look of pleasure on his face was truly satisfying.

I wasn't going to rush things for him, and slowly went up and down. Even so, it wasn't long before I felt him cum inside me. He tried to apologise for not lasting longer, but I shushed him, telling him that it was okay. I sat there until he'd gone soft then climbed off and took him to the shower.

There was a noticeable improvement in my Uncle's health that day and he took me round the village visiting people again. I didn't let him stay out too long before giving him his sleeping potion and putting him to bed.

I fucked my Uncle every day for the last week that I was there. Half way through that last week Consuela was there watching us. Uncle Henry didn't mind, and I sure as hell didn't.

On the day that I left, I got Consuela to promise to go and see my Uncle every day, and to make sure that he fucked her every time that he wanted. I also got her to promise to be gentle with him until he got all his strength back.

When I did leave, Consuela walked down to the main road with me and we waved at passing cars until the bus came. I didn't put my skirt and top on until we saw the bus coming. The naked Consuela waved to a bus full of people as we drove off.

I had been totally naked for 4 weeks, got a fantastic all-over tan; and got just about as much sex as I had at university.

Ella

To be continued.......

12