Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet, Luke and Ashley need one more orgasm each, in the light.

And we gave them it; not that we had any choice.

Afterwards, Angie released us and took us to a shower. As we went she pointed down a hallway and told us to join them when we were ready.

The shower was good and Kailene and I hugged each other in both relief and enjoyment.

We dried ourselves and walked down the corridor to a big room. All 4 of them were there, Luke and Ashley fiddling with cameras and Angie and Kelly were sitting sipping drinks. Both girls were naked.

Kelly got up and offered us a drink; then took us for a guided tour or what turned out to be a villa up in the hills, complete with a swimming pool.

When we got back, Luke sort of half apologised for the way that we'd got there, but hoped that we'd forgive them. After all, we were looking for excitement.

We did forgive them, and told them that anything that gave us 4 orgasms couldn't be that bad.

More idle chat, then Kailene asked Ashley what else they were going to do to us.

Luke answered saying that if we agreed, he had 3 more scenes that he needed. He told us about some scenes that he'd filmed with Angie and Kelly, and some with some other girls that they'd recruited; but they'd had to fly home.

"Lucky us!" I said; then asked Luke what the scenes were. He told us, and we both agreed to take part; although Kailene had reservations about one. One of them was a bit risky, police wise, but Luke assured us that he had it covered, and the chances of us getting arrested were virtually non-existent.

Angie suggested that us 4 girls go and relax in the pool while Ashley and Luke set things up.

It was nice in the pool and in a way I didn't want to get out when Ashley came and told us that they were ready for us.

They took us to the biggest bedroom. It has 2 double beds and there were ropes tied to each corner. We were told to lie on a bed while our wrists and ankles were firmly tied to each corner. Next, a ball gag was put in our mouths and fastened behind our heads.

Something was on each bed between our legs, and covered with a sheet. We were each asked if we were still happy to go through with it. When we nodded, 2 machines were uncovered. They were identical fucking machines, with identical dildos on the business end.

They looked big, but we'd both had bigger.

Angie asked us if we wanted any lube, but we both declined. I was dripping in anticipation and I guess that Kailene was as well.

Angie then adjusted the machine so that the dildo went in to me quite a way; while Kelly did the same with Kailene. The girls got off the beds and Luke asked if we were ready. We both nodded.

The machines were switched on and the dildo slowly went out then back into me; and again, and again.

That was nice I was thinking. I looked round the room and saw that there was a camera suspended from the ceiling above the beds, one on a tripod at the bottom corner of the bed (pointing at my pussy) and both Luke and Ashley were holding one.

Angie looked down at me, smiled and asked me if I was okay. When I nodded she told me to relax and enjoy it.

It didn't take long for me to reach my first orgasm; then my second, then my third. I was sweating and getting well and truly fucked.

On and on the machine went. I started losing count of the number of orgasms. I wanted it to stop; I couldn't take any more, but at the same time I didn't want it to stop. I realised that my body was struggling and writhing. I didn't know if it was to try to get away from the machine, or get that dildo deeper inside me.

I was knackered and started to try to tell Luke to stop the machine but the ball gag turned my words into garbage.

In and out went that dildo. I have no idea how many orgasms I had.

I blacked out. I have no idea how long for, but the dildo was still going in and out when I woke up. My pussy ached. I had more orgasms then passed out again.

When I woke up the machine had stopped but the dildo was still inside me, deep inside me. I looked round the room; Kailene was motionless on her bed.

Angie looked down to me. "You did well; you lasted nearly 90 minutes before passing out."

I turned my head towards Kailene.

"She's okay, Luke's just switched her machine off; she lasted a couple of minutes longer than you," Angie said, "We'll leave you to rest for a while."

After a couple of minutes, Kailene's head turned towards me. We couldn't speak, but when I nodded, Kailene nodded back. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

When I woke up that damn machine was at it again; and I felt like I had just had yet another orgasm.

Angie let us have one more orgasm, with Luke and Ashley filming; before switching the machines off and un-tying us. She led us outside; it was dark by then; and we relaxed in the pool before going inside for some food and drinks.

Luke explained that he wanted a naught schoolgirl scene where the girls got their bare backsides spanked. I was all for it, but Kailene wasn't so keen. Luke thought for a minute then said that I could do the spanking scene and that Kailene could hang around, watch and get pleasured at the same time. Kailene was so pleased that her backside wasn't going to get tanned that she forgot to ask exactly what Luke meant.

Luke told us that we'd start filming again in the morning, and told us where to get some sleep.

Next morning; well, middle of, we emerged and Luke told us that everything was set-up. He told us that it was probably best if we got the next scenes out of the way before breakfast.

Luke took me outside to where there was a table near the pool. On the table was a schoolgirl's uniform which he told me to put on. As I was doing that I saw Kailene walking with the others, round the side of the villa.

There were 3 cameras set-up pointing towards the table.

Luke took some footage of me standing there in the uniform, saying that he'd edit a teacher's role into it later. I then had to pretend to be shocked and slowly take the uniform off.

Next I had to stand in front of the table and bend over it before Luke started swatting my bare backside with a table tennis bat. I didn't have to count them but there were something like 50 and my backside was hurting, and my pussy was wet.

Next, Luke removed his trousers belt and gave me something like 50 hard swats with the belt. It hurt like hell. Tears were running from my eyes, but at the same time I was thinking about the ache in my pussy.

Luke stopped and asked me if I was okay. I said, "Yes, more please." I'm not sure why I said that; I must have been mad. My pussy must have taken control of me.

Ten swats later, I couldn't feel any more pain; but I certainly could feel the orgasm that was about to hit me. And it did. It was just as intense as the others that I'd had there.

When it subsided Luke told me to put the school uniform on again. Putting those goddamn knickers on hurt. Fortunately I didn't have to keep them on for long and Luke told me that I could strip and cool my backside in the pool.

When my backside felt better I got out and walked towards where I had seen Kailene go. When I turned the corner, there was Kailene; she was hanging upside down by her spread ankles, with her beautiful, silky black hair hanging below her. Her wrists were tied behind her back. She was high enough for her to have Ashley's dick in her mouth. The really interesting part was that there was one of these Hitachi Magic Wand things hanging between her legs so that the ball end of it was resting on her clit. She was having a different type of orgasm torture.

I watched as Kailene had more orgasms, and Ashley teased her mouth with his dick. After a few minutes, and a few moans from Kailene, Ashley pulled out and shot his load all over Kailene's face. Kailene licked her lips.

Luke replaced Ashley and after another orgasm, Kailene got some more sperm to lick.

All the time, Angie and Kelly were watching and checking on the cameras.

Luke let Kailene have one more orgasm before getting everyone to help her get back on her feet and untied. Once her hands were free she searched her face for more sperm to lick.

We went for a short swim with Luke and Ashley while Kelly and Angie got the breakfast ready.

Luke wanted the last scene to be filmed early evening so we all relaxed round the pool for a few hours.

The time came and we all got into a jeep to drive to Las Americas. I suddenly remembered that Kailene and I were naked (the others had all gone and put some clothes on).

I asked Luke where our T-shirts were. He told us that they were probably still in the van that brought us there; but that was miles away. He then said that we'd be okay as we were (naked); after all, we needed to be naked for the filming.

The journey was uneventful, with no adverse reaction from anyone who may have seen us.

We stopped on a quiet road not far from an area popular with tourists and the four of them put a dog collar, leash, ball gag and handcuffs (behind us) on Kailene and me. As they were doing that, four Spanish men appeared and started talking to Luke. He explained to us that they were there to act as lookouts and to distract any policemen that may appear.

I was nervous as hell, and it showed. Luke told us that the area that he's chosen rarely had policemen there; and that Ashley would be leading us while Kelly and Angie would be close by carrying dresses to cover us if necessary; and watching the lookouts.

Kailene and I both felt a little happier, but still nervous.

We set off, and it wasn't long before people started looking at us. I was wet and getting wetter by the second.

We must have walked around for about 30 minutes with Luke running round us capturing every second on film. At one point Ashley stopped us, dropped the leash and went behind us. He gave out butts 5 swats with his hand. My butt was still sore from the morning's fun and I tried to squeal.

We headed back to the jeep where the 'accessories' were removed. The four Spanish men got paid and had a good look at us.

Amazingly, no one said anything to us, just stared; and we never saw one policeman.

When we got in the jeep, Luke thanked Kailene and I for helping them and told us that they'd take us back to our hotel. I gave them the NEWPS email address - newpsorority@yahoo.co.uk and made him promise to send us a copy of the finished DVD.

When we got to our hotel we got out of the jeep and Angie offered us a couple of T-shirts to put on. Kailene said "forget it!" and after saying our goodbyes, we walked into reception naked and asked for our key.

That night we went out for a drink and scrounged a few more by flashing lots of skin to the young men in the bars.

We spent the next couple of days getting to know our way around Las Americas using the TITSA green local buses (we called them TITS); and improving our sun tans. We went topless on the beaches and paths alongside the beaches; wearing only one of the revealing thongs that I'd made for Ibiza.

We also had more fun sitting on our balcony naked and teasing any young men that used the path or café.

We decided that we needed to move out of the hotel into somewhere better and less restrictive. We also needed (wanted) to get a bit of work; where we could tease and show off our hot little bodies.

That night we started asking some of the male bartenders and the girls that stand outside the bars trying to entice potential punters in. We got the names of three clubs that took on girls for the summer season, and the name of a young man who was house-sitting for a relative; and the name of the bar where he worked.

We headed for the bar and found the man working behind the bar. He was busy so we hung around until about 3 in the morning when things quietened down. We were both wearing see-through tops and ultra-short skirts. We had no trouble getting drinks bought for us.

When we eventually managed to talk to the man (Matt) he told us that his Aunt and Uncle lived in Las Americas and were spending the summer in England. He was house- sitting for them while having some fun himself. The villa was on the outskirts right next to a golf course and had four bedrooms. He had already got two other young men renting two of the rooms and he'd promised the fourth room to another young man; but was waiting for him to get back to him.

We persuaded him to phone the man and check to see if he still wanted the room. He did. We were disappointed, and Matt knew it. We asked him if he knew of anyone else with a spare room. He thought for a bit then told us that the master bedroom at his place had two beds in it, and, as he only used one of them, he could move the other into the main living area. If we didn't mind sleeping in a room with 4 men walking through it all the time then we could have it.

Kailene told Matt that we always sleep naked and often don't put any clothes on until we go out. Matt smiled and said that he was sure that it wouldn't be a problem. Kailene asked how much the rent was. Matt said that if we cleaned-up after the four of them, and did a bit of shopping and cooking for them, then we could have it for free; especially if we were naked most of the time. Kailene told Matt that there might just be a couple of other benefits for them. Matt smiled.

Kailene and I looked at each other, smiled, and both said, "Okay, you've got two new lodgers."

When the bar closed we got a taxi to our hotel to collect our belongings; then on to what was going to be our home for the next few weeks.

The villa wasn't big, but big enough. It had a small pool that was shared with two other villas; both were rented out most of the time.

No one else was up when we arrived, and the noise of us moving the bed didn't wake anyone. Matt went and got clean sheets and we put just the bottom one on the bed. We told Matt that it was too hot to cover us.

Matt went to bed and we stripped and lay next to each other on the bed. I went to sleep slowly teasing Kailene's pussy.

Sometime next morning I woke up and heard someone in the kitchen. I turned over to Kailene and finished what I started when I went to sleep. Kailene woke up just as she started to cum. As her 'high' subsided I heard someone clapping. I turned over and saw a young man standing watching us.

"Who are you?" I asked. He introduced himself as Jonny. He pointed to one of the bedrooms and said, "That's my room." We introduced ourselves and told him about our arrangement with Matt. Jonny smiled and looked pleased. Well his boxers looked pleased.

Matt appeared and we got up and went and made more coffee. We sat out the back, telling the boys about us. We told them that we were looking for some dancing work and that we'd been given the name of a club. Jonny said that we'd have to put some clothes on if we wanted to work as strippers. He knew the place, and someone who worked there -- a bloke. He offered to phone him and ask if they were looking for girls. They were, and Jonny arranged for us to go there early evening to see the manager.

Both Matt and Jonny had to go out and we were left to get some breakfast and soak up the sun.

A couple of hours later another new face (wearing only boxers) appeared from inside. He introduced himself as Oliver, telling us that he was pleased that he wasn't that pissed when he came home. He'd seen the 2 of us naked on the bed and thought that he must have been dreaming.

We went through our story again, while Oliver got a hard-on staring at Kailene. She fancied him as well.

We went and showered and put some clothes on, then found the nearest TITS stop to get a bus to where the club was. We went in and found the manager. He told us that he was looking for girls who could pole dance, lap dance and who could give seductive personal stripteases. We told him that we could do all that, but we'd have to go and buy some clothes so that we had some to take off.

He laughed as he looked us up and down. He then told us that he didn't take anyone on until he'd seen them perform. If we wanted the job we'd have to show him how good we were. We were expecting that and he sent us over to the pole and put some music on.

I went first, but before I started I told him that we normally do it either just wearing a little skirt, or naked. He told me to dance naked.

I stripped and did just that. When I finished he asked me what I was like at lap dancing. I went over to him and stood with my legs outside his. I proceeded to rub my little tits in his face and grind my pussy on his crotch; which was hard. When he put hand on my butt I pushed it away, saying that he'd get me into trouble with the management. "Ooops" I said, "you are the management;" and lifted his hand back to my butt. He probed my holes then said that I'd got the job.

Kailene was next. Just as she started, a delivery man came in carrying a big box. The manager called him over and sat him down to watch. I watched the man adjust his trousers and lick his lips as Kailene slowly spun round with her legs wide apart. All the lights were on in the club so we could see every bit of her shinny wet pussy.

She had to dance on the delivery guy's lap as well; although he didn't try to molest her; not that it would have been molestation.

We both got the job, and headed off to find a shop where we could but a couple of proper thongs and a nice bra each. We'd agreed to work 3 nights a week starting the next night.

After getting the undies we wandered around and found a sex shop. No way were we going to miss that opportunity, and in we went. There were a few men in there looking at different things. As soon as we went in they were all looking at us.

We started looking round and came to the section that had remote controlled vibes. Neither of us had brought ours with us and we regretted that. We found some egg shaped ones and decided to buy one each. After looking round the rest of the place we went to the counter to pay.

Kailene asked the man if he spoke English. He did, so she asked for a discount for buying the 2 items. He said not.

"What if we put them in here and let you play with the controls a bit?" That got his attention. He said that we could have both of them for the price of one.

We unwrapped both of them, put batteries in them, then Kailene jumped up and sat on the counter. "Put one in me." She said to me. The sales guy just about ran round to our side of the counter. Three of the other guys in the shop came over to watch.

I moved to Kailene's side and slowly pushed one in.

Then I jumped up on the counter, gave the sales guy the other egg and told him to put it in me. He did.

We then gave the controls to the sales guy and asked him to put the batteries in.

As he put the battery in the second one, he switched it on. We both jumped; then laughed. Both eggs could be controlled by either of the remote controls.

"That could be fun." Kailene said.

The sales guy gave the other control to another customer and they both brought us to a wonderful orgasm.

We jumped down, paid the guy and left with the eggs still inside us and a control in each of our bags.

After getting something to eat we got a TITS back to the villa.

We got undressed as soon as we got in and went to sunbath by the pool.

I took my bag and we walked out with a towel over our arms.

There was a young couple in the pool. They told us that they were renting one of the villas. The man was looking at us all the time.

We lay on 2 of the sunbeds that were there and relaxed. Our legs were pointing towards the pool and both of us had gaps between our knees.

I fell asleep.

I've no idea how long I'd been asleep, but I woke up thinking, 'Ooow, that's nice.'

Kailene had gone into my bag and got the remote control. I looked over to her and the control was in her hand and she was looking towards the pool.