Amy the Exhibitionist Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vibe slowly increased speed. Both Kailene and I were enjoying it. I felt my pussy swell and my clit come out to play. I looked over to the pool and saw the couple getting passionate with each other.

I touched my clit and exploded. I had all on to keep quiet. As I calmed down a bit I looked over to Kailene. She was in the middle of her high. The vibe kept going.

Kailene kept the vibe on until she'd cum again. Then she turned it off. The problem was that I was just getting close to cumming again; but didn't.

I watched the couple in the pool for a while then fell back to sleep. When I woke up Kailene was stood over me. She looked down and asked me if I'd had a good dream. She pointed to my very wet pussy and told me that it looked like I had.

I reminded her that we both still had our eggs in and that each control worked both eggs.

"Ooops!" she said, and giggled.

We went in and started getting ready for our first night's work. We were both in the shower, with the door closed but not locked, when Oliver walked in.

"Sorry." He said and started to back out.

"It's okay," I said, "you've already seen us naked so just get on with it man."

He came back in and stood at the toilet.

"Do you need someone to hold it for you?" Kailene said.

"No, I can manage." Oliver said.

After a couple of minutes he said, "It's no good; I can't pee with you 2 looking at me."

"Turn your back to us." I said.

He did, and a minute later we heard the tinkling.

We got dressed in just a skirt and top, put our new undies and a spare top and skirt in our bags and left to find a bar near the club.

Three drinks (2 bought for us) later, we walked over to the club. It looked different at night.

We found the manager and he took us to the changing room. We put on a thong, bra and little skirt and went out. We'd been told to mingle, chat-up the male customers and get them to buy us a drink. When they said that they would we had to take them to one end of the bar where the bar staff charged them a fortune for a glass of cheap champagne for us.

If they wanted a lap dance we had to take them to a woman who took their money, wrote something in a book and told us which booth to take them to.

There were 4 booths with curtains across the front, and a bouncer stood at the end.

He was there to make sure that we only gave the punters 5 minutes, and that they didn't touch us. They would come and look into the booth every so often to make sure that the punters were keeping their hands off us.

Each time that I took a punter in there I would quickly take my knickers off and get the punter to sit on them. When I put my legs either side of his and rubbed my tits in his face; I would rub my wet pussy on the front of his trousers. If I fancied one of them I would quickly unzip him and pull his cock out. When I sat on his lap I would impale myself on his cock and gyrate my pussy. To the bouncer it didn't look like I was fucking him. I never actually managed an orgasm, but it felt good.

The pole dancing was much the same as back in England, except for 2 things. Firstly the customers were a lot louder; and secondly, just as we were finishing, the lights were switched on. Our full naked glory was brightly lit up for the last few seconds.

At the end of the night the manager told us that it had gone okay, and told us that we were still good for doing it 3 nights a week.

We got a taxi back to the villa and stripped for bed.

We'd been dry humping guys and spreading our legs as we swung round that pole for hours without any real relief. As we lay on the bed we kissed and ended up having a great 69.

Jonny came in while we were in the middle of it and he watched us for a while before going to bed. I guess that he had a wank before going to sleep.

The next morning the fourth young man (Ethan) moved in and we told our story yet again. Ethan wore jeans and a long, baggy T-shirt so we couldn't see the effect we were having on him.

One afternoon shortly after we'd moved in to the villa we were tanning by the pool and something landed beside me. It was a golf ball. Kailene said that it was dangerous living there. A bit later Matt came out and joined us. I told him about the golf ball. He laughed and went and got a bag full of them. He told us that some really crap golfers used the course.

I picked up a couple of them and was playing with them when Kailene had an idea.

"Why don't you hide that ball?" she said. I looked at her then grinned, she wanted me to put it in my pussy. So I did.

She threw me another one and grinned. The second ball disappeared; then a third. Golf balls are a lot bigger than Ben Wa balls. I stood up and walked around. Not the most comfortable walk, but okay.

All the time, Matt was watching me.

Kailene threw me another ball. I said that I would need some help with a fourth ball.

Matt told me to lay wrong way round on the sunbed. The top of it was raised so that the person on it was almost sat upright. I lay on the sunbed with my knees bent over the top of the sunbed. My pussy was way above my head and pointing to the sky. As I opened my legs I thought that it was a great position to tan my inner thighs.

I gave the fourth ball to Matt and told him to gently press it in. My pussy opened up and it slowly went in. No sooner than it had disappeared, it slowly came back out.

I couldn't keep it in.

Matt pushed it back in, and out it came again. Matt asked me if I could squeeze the first 3 out like that; so I did. I squeezed my pussy muscles and they slowly appeared and rolled down to my chest before I caught them.

Matt thought it was funny and asked if I could do it again. "Okay." I said and gave him all 4 balls.

As he pushed the first one in he said, "That's amazing, as it went in, your pussy seemed to grab it and pull it in. Push it out again Amy." So I did. He put it at the entrance but didn't push; then told me to suck it in. It was difficult at first, but I managed to open my pussy and engulf the golf ball.

"Wow," said Kailene, "push it out and do that again." They both watched as I squeezed it out and then sucked it in without anyone touching the ball. I got the hang of it and did it again; then again.

"Put a second one there." I said. With the first one still inside me I tried to suck the second ball in. I did it; so I squeezed it out and sucked it in again.

"That's a neat party trick," Matt said; "Can you do that with a third one?"

I could, and I did, in and out I sucked and pushed that third ball 4 times.

I tried it with the fourth golf ball, but I just couldn't do it.

I got off the sun bed with 3 golf balls still inside me, turned to Kailene and said,

"Your turn."

She didn't need to be told twice.

Oliver appeared and watched as Kailene got into position. I knew that Kailene and Oliver fancied each other so I gave Oliver 4 golf balls and told him to put them into Kailene's pussy.

Kailene's pussy took them and swallowed them up. When the fourth one went in Oliver pushed it right in but it came straight back out. He tried again, but out it came.

Kailene wanted to try squeezing them out and sucking them back in so she did the same as I had done. She could suck them in just the same as I could.

Oliver was staring at Kailene and her pussy; and Kailene was looking up at him.

Both Matt and I saw that look in their eyes. I told them to, "Get a room you two. Oh wait, you've got a room. Either fuck each other out here, or go and use that room."

Kailene got off the sunbed (with 3 golf balls still inside her), and they disappeared for an hour or so.

I got back on the sunbed (the right way round) and asked Matt to stay and talk to me. I put my feet on the ground either side of the sunbed so that there was room for Matt to sit between my legs while we talked. I asked him to tell me about good places to go. We laughed and joked about all sorts.

All of a sudden one of the golf balls popped out of me. We both laughed and I asked Matt if he'd get the other 2 out of me. One thing led to another and it wasn't long before Matt was fucking me on the grass.

What made it even more exciting was that in the middle of fucking the couple in the next villa came out to use the pool. The girl came out topless. Matt was on his back and I was on top of him facing the pool so I was watching them. They hadn't been in the pool long before their costumes appeared on the side of the pool and they spent a lot of time very close to each other.

After that I spent quite a few nights in Matt's room and Kailene spent even more nights in Oliver's room. On the nights that Kailene was with Oliver and I wasn't with Matt, I went and fucked either Jonny or Ethan.

Having said that, I still spent many happy nights with Kailene. We had an audience some times. One time Kailene was working on my pussy and Oliver came to watch. He got down to bed level with his head saying that he wanted to learn how to frig a woman properly. Kailene was doing an excellent job with her fingers inside me.

Then she pulled her fingers out and squeezed my clit. I erupted and had one of the best orgasms that I've ever had. The thing was, I squirted. I'd never done that before and Oliver wasn't expecting it either. My juices covered his face.

Oliver stood up and said, "Fucking hell, she's pissed on me."

Kailene laughed, put her finger to his face and scooped up some of my juices. She licked some of them off then then said, "That's not piss, it's her pussy juices;" then she licked Oliver's face.

One night that we weren't working we decided to go round some of the more lively bars. One bar was having a 'Ladies Night'. We decided to stay and watch. A bit later 2 male strippers got on the stage and started stripping. They kept getting a girl out of the audience and sandwiching her between them as they gyrated. Sometimes they pulled the girls skirt up round her waist so that their bulges rubbed against their knickers (or flesh for those girls who weren't wearing knickers).

The strippers ended up naked with their big hard cocks swinging all over the place. They got more girls up on the stage and teased them with the ends of their cocks.

One of them pointed to me to get me up on the stage. I went up. As I walked up I unfastened my skirt and top. As soon as I was on the stage I dropped my skirt and top. I walked to the centre of the stage, spread my legs and bent at the waist keeping my knees straight. One of the strippers came up behind me, slid his cock between my legs and pretended to fuck me. I reached under my pussy and as he went back I grabbed his cock. As he came forward I guided it into my pussy.

He actually fucked me on that stage.

Kailene managed to get up on the stage as well. She didn't strip, but she bent over and took one of their cocks in her mouth. She was bent over with her back to the audience and her micro skirt had ridden up and her 2 holes were on display for everyone to see.

Another night we went round the bars with our eggs inside our pussies. We only took one control with us and kept giving it to different young men and asked them if they knew what it was. All of them played with the controls. About half of them knew that it was a remote control. Only 5 of them knew what it was a remote control for; and only 2 realised that it was controlling vibes that were inside our pussies. Those 2 didn't want to give it back to us.

That's about all that I can remember from that holiday. If I (or Kailene) remember any more interesting bits I'll write them up and post it with this document.

Love,

Amy