Amy's Algerian Anal Adventure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This display continued for some minutes until Lady Okeleigh began to writhe in pleasure. Suddenly Johnson pulled back from his labours and stood up. The enormous organ which had hung flaccid a few minutes earlier was now hardened into a huge erect pole standing out from the black man's muscled hips. Could it be true that all men were endowed with organs of this immensity? If so the whole process of procreation must entail some discomfort for the female partner. As I pondered this point, Johnson began to slide this monstrous instrument between her ladyships spread thighs. It was clear that the sheath between her legs was having some difficulty in containing this mighty sword. However, by dint of slow and gradual thrusting that enormous black sabre was slowly sunk into her scabbard, finally seeming to come to rest fully sheathed to its hilt.

Johnson was still standing between his mistresses legs holding her thighs in his huge hands; the muscles on his forearms gleamed in the candelelight. Holding her like this he commenced slow deep thrusts between her ladyship's legs. I could only imagine the sensations which the penetration of that vast organ produced in Lady Okeleigh's tender female orifice. The lady herself appeared to continue her enjoyment in being used thus by her servant as he thrust ever deeper and harder into her channel of pleasure. After gratifying his mistress thus for some minutes, Johnson withdrew his huge manhood from her. His mighty phallus gleamed wet with her vaginal secretions. For a moment I assumed they had completed their coitus but no. The Negro giant took hold of his mistress and as if she were a doll lifted her and placed her on the bed on her knees. Her ladyship was now facing away from us and we had a clear view of her plump white buttocks and thighs only a few feet from where we were standing. Her full breasts now hung down almost touching the coverlet on which he placed her.

Johnson now climbed on the bed kneeling behind her. It was now his broad, muscular back which faced us obscuring our view of his mistress below him. Between his legs I could just glimpse the two large spheres of his testes hanging low in their sac thickly covered with dark curly hair. The huge black men positioned his mighty pole at her ladyship's portal once more and thrust forward. I could just discern the huge shaft sliding between her nether lips. Now the big man began to thrust into his mistress like some giant machine. Grasping her hip he made long slow strokes penetrating further and further into the depths of his mistress's channel of delight. These thrusts became increasingly forceful and violent. I could see his great balls slapping against the lady's rear as he penetrated her with increasing force. The speed of his thrusts accelerated and soon he was ravishing his mistress as if in a frenzy. I was simultaneously aroused, fascinated and horrified by the scene which was unfolding before me. I had assumed that coitus would entail an act of tender love between man and woman yet here my chaperone was rutting like a beast with her Negro manservant and apparently obtaining the most exquisite pleasure from the act. Lady Okeleigh was now vigorously thrusting her own hips back to meet the mighty plunges from her servant's organ . Even through the glass, which separated us, I could discern the sound of moans of pleasure and animal grunts. These sounds now reached a crescendo of loud and rhythmic groans in tempo with the vigorous thrusting of his dark male body into her quivering white form. I could only assume that her ladyship was now achieving an ecstatic climax. Moments later her ebony skinned lover emitted a loud gasp and shuddered. His thrusts slowed but he continued to pump hard into his mistresses dripping slit as his own climax erupted within her, releasing a torrent of his seed deep into her womb.

At the conclusion of this enactment Lucy and I turned to one another in amazement. We dared not speak so close to Lady Okeleigh's room but tiptoed away to our own chamber, bursting to discuss the night's events. No sooner had we reached the safety of our own room than Lucy could contain herself no longer.

"Well fancy that! Her ladyship and that big black man. Would you believe it?" she exclaimed.

"And she supposed to be our guardian while father is absent." I said somewhat primly.

"But did you see the size of his member?" Lucy asked excitiedly. "Imagine what it would feel like to have that inside oneself."

"It was really too awful." I said. "Imagine consorting with a servant in that way."

"Oh Amy!" Lucy scolded me. "Don't be such a prude. Don't tell me you would not have enjoyed being pleasured by a man of those dimensions as her ladyship was just now."

I had to confess to Lucy that the scene which we had just witnessed had aroused emotions other than that of repugnance in me.

"And did you see the way he licked her between her legs." Lucy continued. "How wonderful it would be to find a man who would consent to perform such a service. Why had I money enough I would employ a manservant to perform nothing but that very function on a daily basis."

I laughed wondering how far Lucy was jesting. "Yes I suppose that might be most pleasant."

Lucy continued, "But of course in the absence of a valet with a willing tongue we could, I suppose, perform that service for one another."

It required little persuasion from Lucy to me assenting to this suggestion. All too soon we had divested ourselves of all clothing and lay together upon her bed.

I have to confess that at first I felt some constraint about giving and accepting caresses from another female, even one with whom I had developed an intimacy such as existed between my dear cousin and myself. However, Lucy in the sweetest and gentlest manner possible soothed my fear and laid me back upon her pillows. She commenced by nibbling my neck and throat while her hands roved across my belly and thighs. Moving her face ever lower her tongue found my breast and began gently to lap around the sensitive skin of my nipples. Gradually she took one of these sweet cherries into her mouth and began to suck upon it in the most delightful manner. Now her tongue roved ever lower across my belly finally lightly flicking across that most delicate little cleft between my legs. Her soft wet tongue caressed my outer lips offering the most exquisite sensations. Then she probed further exploring my moist valley and finally penetrating deeper and deeper with her tongue into the recesses of my sex.. The sensation of her soft wet tongue invading this most intimate orifice was quite unlike the probing of her finger which I had enjoyed previously and was characterised by a most delightful softness and smoothness. Now her roving tongue found the tiny bud of my clitoris and began to stimulate that tender little organ. This was indeed a sensation of the most intense sweetness. I felt as though my whole being were melting.

Suddenly I realised that I was happily enjoying the caresses of my dear cousin without once giving a thought to reciprocating her gift of pleasure.

"Lucy, pray one moment." I said. "It has occurred to me that with only the smallest adjustment to our situation we could offer one another mutual and simultaneous pleasure."

At this I rolled Lucy onto her back and I straddled her face. Below me I could see her own sweet cleft clearly and leant forward to nuzzle her belly. At the same time I leant back until my own entrance was just above her waiting tongue. She greedily grasped my hips and pulled them back close to her so she could once more bury her tongue in my steaming cleft. I emitted a gasp as she once more penetrated my dripping slit. Now I applied my own tongue to its work and began to explore the delights of her anatomy. I slowly intruded my tongue into the delightful little valley running through the middle of her thickly forested pubis and tentatively ran it up and down this voluptuous little slit. My tongue probed further and I was gratified to discover a veritable spring of liquid gushing from the recesses of this hidden source. These juices afforded a most exquisite taste offering in equal parts a sweetness and a saltiness together with an exquisite pungency and aroma of what I can only describe as womanhood.

As I eagerly lapped at this newly discovered nectar, Lucy was also wasting no time in exploring my own declivity with her most energetic and agile tongue. This activity was producing the most divine and agreeable sensations in my loins and served only to drive me on in my desire to offer the same sweet pleasure to my cousin. My tongue now found the moist little bud at the mouth to her entrance and began to gently stimulate its already hardened tip. Lucy is always quickly aroused by such clitoral stimulation and was soon moaning in pleasure as my tongue found a steady rhythm. While I aroused her in this manner Lucy was not idle her tongue roved in and out of my dripping channel, which like hers was now awash with juices. She caressed my throbbing clit with her tongue and slowly moved around further between my legs. Suddenly to my shock Lucy tongue was exploring not the cleft which she had been stimulating so far. Instead her lingual organ was gently probing my posterior orifice. I momentarily froze, so surprised was I to feel her soft tongue invading an aperture which until now I had only associated with the function of evacuation.

Lucy stopped momentarily and said, "Sorry, would you rather I did not continue?"

"By no means," I replied. "I was just a little taken aback but the sensation is not altogether unagreeable. Do pray continue."

At that Lucy recommenced her lingual penetration of my anal opening. The sensation of a soft wet tongue sliding into one's posterior was indeed quite pleasant and the forbidden nature of this activity only served to heighten my own sense of excitement. I immediately set to stimulating Lucy's rosebud once more and she was soon gasping and moaning in delight as my tongue steadily rubbed that little organ of pleasure. It did not take long before I cold feel her reaching towards her plateau of ecstasy. Continuing the ministrations of my tongue I thrust a finger deep into Lucy's gushing hole coating it with her copious juices. With this well lubricated digit I gently anointed her much smaller puckered rear entrance rubbing a good quantity of juices around the entrance. Lucy moaned in pleasure. Once more I plunged the finger into her foaming cunt, all the while lashing her throbbing clitoris with my tongue. The dripping digit returned once more to her little anal entrance and gently probed the tight aperture. This time I was able to penetrate the tightly closed portal and felt for the first time the exquisite smoothness of the passage within.

Lucy groaned loudly in pleasure at this anal invasion. She was now transported into another realm of pleasure, to the extent that she had ceased to caress my own opening and was wholly focused on the delight afforded by my tongue mercilessly lashing her clit and my finger which was thrusting and probing ever deeper into her rectum. Suddenly her whole frame shook as a tremendous climax took over her being. I continued to stimulate her with my tongue while my finger offered deep thrusts into her now well lubricated anal tract. She bucked and writhed like one possessed by some demon as I continued to extract the last waves of pleasure for her until finally the peak of pleasure subsided.

We lay together panting for a few moments and then I turned myself so I was able to look into her face. She was flushed but beautiful in the aftermath of her orgasm. I gently kissed her on the lips for the first time and she responded to my caress. For a few moments we explored each others' mouths with our tongues tasting one more forbidden fruit and enjoying the soft pleasure of this moment.

"That was a most memorable experience," said Lucy. "Now, my darling Amy, it is your turn to experience the exquisite delight which you have just offered me. Wait I have an idea."

With that Lucy crossed the room to our dressing table and with a wicked smile on her face returned bearing her hairbrush.

"Perhaps Miss Burnley has got at least one useful thing to teach us," she said mischievously. "Would you like to try."

"Dearest Lucy, with you I would try anything," I replied.

At that I lay back on the bed and allowed Lucy to position herself between my legs. Once more her sweet tongue explored the most intimate regions of my anatomy. I was now able to relax as her tongue again probed the tightly drawn little hole that was my anus. She lapped the juices from my flowing cunt and then slowly licked my hardened little clit. It was at this point as my juices were flowing moist copiously that she gently pushed the handle of her hairbrush against the moist entrance to my sopping sex. Slowly she insinuated the hard wooden handle into my willing opening, all the while gently rubbing my fevered clit with her tongue. I desired the invasion of this little substitute phallus into my throbbing cunt more than anything but suddenly something held me back.

"Lucy, stop." I said.

"Amy, is it alright. Am I hurting you?" Lucy enquired looking worried.

"It's not that." I said. "It's just.. well I don't want to loose my maidenhead to a hairbrush."

"Oh Amy, you prune," said Lucy laughing. "It does not matter. We will find another way to entertain ourselves. I know, I have it. Did you not become rather excited just now at the probings of my tongue into you're the delicious cavity of your posterior."

I had to admit that I had found the sensation produced by her probings to be quite delightful.

"Very well," she continued, "then I will use my little hairbrush on this alternative orifice. In this way you will able to experience the pleasure of being penetrated while keeping your precious maidenhead intact."

I had to admit the logic of Lucy's argument though I still retained some reservations about so large an object penetrating such a tender and intimate orifice. Lucy reached across to her bedside table and produced a small pot of face cream which she was wont to apply to her face each night before retiring.

"A little of this will no doubt assist the process," she said excitedly and opening the pot rubbed a large quantity of the cream onto the handle of the brush.

I lay back and lifted my knees placing them wide apart to allow Lucy easier access to my rear entry. She now took her finger coated in the cream and slowly circled the tight little opening to my anus, gently applying increasing pressure as her finger centred on the hole. Suddenly the tip of her finger slid into the tiny aperture with almost no resistance. She slid the digit in and out of the little hole several times. The sensation was quite unlike anything else as I felt the lining of my rectum being liberally lubricated with the cool cream. As she did this her tongue found my clitoris once more and began a sweet soft circling motion. Once again I felt as though I was dissolving into liquid as I enjoyed this exquisite sensation.

Suddenly I felt the hard roundness of the hairbrush handle being positioned at my anal entrance. I quivered slightly in anticipation, expecting Lucy to immediately thrust the implement into my waiting rectum. Instead Lucy softly rubbed the hard wooden instrument up and down the cleft between my buttocks. Then she gently circled the tiny hole, applying increasing amounts of pressure so that the wooden handle slowly began to work its way into the wrinkled little gateway. Almost before I knew it my postern gate was being invaded by this wooden pseudo-phallus. I felt an incredible fullness in my bowels as the instrument's head lodged itself deeper and deeper in my rectum. Sensing this slight discomfort Lucy arrested her forward progress but continued to lick my other opening in the most lascivious manner. Slowly my rectum became accustomed to this new invasion and she was able to recommence tiny thrusts into my nether entrance.

With each minute thrust Lucy was working the hairbrush further and further into my bowels. After a few minutes the whole handle was lodged deeply in my anus. Now Lucy began to gently withdraw and thrust the implement to and fro within my passage. At first the sensation of penetration by the hard wooden implement felt like an invasion of a most intimate zone. However, after some minutes of stimulation both by Lucy's delightful tongue upon my clitoris together with the new sensation of a long hard cylinder sliding up and down my anal tract I had to admit to an increasing level of enjoyment. Once more the same sweet sensations which I had experienced previously as a consequence of the delightful ministrations of Lucy's fingers were now creeping though my loins. I was learning to enjoy the fullness of anal penetration and the exquisite feelings produced by the stimulation of this newly discovered portion of my anatomy. Perhaps in consequence of the excitement of our adventure into these new and forbidden territories or of Lucy's persistent licking and thrusting, I became highly aroused very quickly. Within a few minutes great waves of pleasure were breaking over me and soon after to my intense gratification I achieved the most memorable climax. This time my climax centred not only on the exquisite stimulation of my clitoris by Lucy tongues but seemed deeper and fuller as my anal passage opened up to deep penetration.

Satiated Lucy and I lay together discussing the novel experiences of the day. Soon we realised how late it had become and how entirely fatigued we both were. I crept to my own bed and we were soon soundly asleep.