Amy's Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome was not even blinking as he watched and felt this tiny white girl with huge tits continue to swallow his meat. He had never had any girl take him all the way down her throat and not even gag. He watched in amazement as she slowly pushed that last inch into her pretty pink mouth. Her eyes never left his face as she engulfed the last bit of his cock. Soon he felt his balls resting on her chin and he groaned in excitement and amazement. This slut was going to be one hell of a good fuck!

She pulled off his engorged cock and gave him a smile and a wink and then turned to his twin brother and proceeded to give him the same treatment. Jamal groaned in ecstasy as she slowly swallowed his meat down her tiny throat. Jamal got so excited by the sight and feel of this whore swallowing his cock that he placed his hands on her head and started to fuck her face. She never complained and just let Jamal pummel his foot long dick in and out of her throat. Soon Jamal stiffened up and groaned again as he shot his first load directly into her stomach.

Mike was still seated in his recliner and Jerome lay down on the floor on his back with his head at the feet of Mike. He wanted her father to have a front row seat to the kind of slut his daughter was going to become.

After his brother had finished unloading into her mouth she slowly pulled off his cock and wiped the cum and saliva that had dripped down her chin off with her finger and then sucked it clean. Fuck, she was one super-hot whore! Her tits were large and sat high on her chest with her large rock hard pink nipples pointed to the ceiling. Jerome could see from his position on the floor that her pussy was soaked and he could see her juices sliding down her inner thighs. Her skin was porcelain white and it glowed with a thin sheen of sweat. Her pussy was shaved clean and he could see her pink clit sticking out between her nether lips like a small tongue sticking out of a mouth.

Jerome licked his lips and told her, "Come over here and place that sexy little pussy on my face. I need a taste of that sweet nectar."

Amy squatted down facing her father and sat on Jerome's face. She still wore the black garter belt and black hose from the schoolgirl outfit but all the rest of the costume had long been stripped from her voluptuous body. The black of the hose and garter belt made her skin seem even whiter as she knelt over Jerome's face.

Then she looked in Mike's eyes as she took a hold of his eight inch cock and quickly stuffed every inch down her well used throat. Mike gasped as he felt the hot moisture of his daughter's throat and his hands automatically went to her head as his hips started to move of their own accord.

Amy felt Jerome's large tongue begin to lap at her wetness and she squirmed in pleasure as she swallowed her daddy's cock. Jerome lapped at her engorged clit and then gently teased it with his teeth. Amy gasped and her hips jerked in response to his teeth on her slippery nub. Then Jerome rammed two fingers into her sloppy pussy and quickly found her G-spot. He roughly stimulated that sensitive area and Amy groaned as she ground her hips in time to his fingers.

The stimulation was too much for her and she let her daddy's cock slide out of her mouth as she started to gasp, "More......I need more....Ohh FUCK!!!!"

Then her whole body stiffened up as a huge orgasm washed over her body and she could feel her juices squirt out and soak Jerome's face and hair. Mikey had the camera pointed right at the juncture of her thighs as she gushed all over Jerome's face and he exclaimed, "Fuck dad... she is soaking his face!"

This caused Mike to lose control and his cock started to squirt all over his little girl's pretty face and into her blond hair. Jet after jet of white spunk covered his little girl and his cock jerked as each rope left his body. It was the hottest thing he had ever experienced and it left him drained as his cock released its full load. He slumped against that back of the chair and just continued to watch the emotions flit across his daughter's face as she came down from her own orgasm.

Jerome held her hips tight as her body spasmed and jerked and her pussy flooded his face with her juices. He was in heaven as he tried to swallow as much of her juice as he could and then he just let the rest of it shower over his face. What more could a man ask for then a beautiful hot slut squirting all over his face?

After her orgasm passed, Amy sagged against her daddy's spread legs. Her body was completely spent but Jerome was till flicking her extended clit with his tongue. Each time his tongue flicked across that ultra-sensitive nub, Amy's body twitched as if it had been electrocuted. Fuck, this whore was hot!

Jerome finally pushed her hips up and said, "Scoot down and sit on my pole, baby. It is time you had a real man fuck you hard!"

Amy scooted down Jerome's body and when her face was level with his he groaned when he saw the white cream coating her pretty face. The he grabbed her face roughly and started to kiss and lick all the spunk off of her sexy face.

Amy relished the sexual attack on her face and allowed his hands to move her head in any direction he wanted. His tongue felt wonderful as it washed her daddy's cum from her alabaster skin.

When all the cream was cleaned from her face, Jerome kissed her deeply and plunged his tongue into her mouth so she could share the taste of her daddy's seed. Amy groaned into Jerome's mouth as she tasted the saltiness of her daddy's cream on his tongue.

Then she rose up and reached under her and took his huge chocolate pole into her tiny hand. She positioned herself over his rod and then slowly pushed down. As he filled her wet hot pussy she looked up at Mike and groaned, "Oh fuck daddy, he is so big and it feels so good."

Mike was amazed to feel his cock stirring back to life as he watched his little girl impale herself on that huge black dick. He took hold of his own cock and slowly stated to pump his hand up and down his renewed rod.

Amy was breathing hard as she slowly lowered her tight pink pussy onto his big brown pole. He was stretching her to the limit and even though the pressure was intense, there was no real pain. Slowly, inch by inch, her pussy engulfed his dick.

Jerome moaned as his dick was engulfed by her cunt. Damn, she was tight! He could feel her pussy muscles contract as his pole glided deeper into her womb. Soon he felt his balls touch the wetness of her cunt as all twelve inches were sheathed in her tight glove. Damn, she took all of him into her womb just as she took all of him down her throat!

Amy felt so full that it took her breath away. After she became accustomed to the feeling of having his huge tool deep inside her cunt she started to move. Slowly at first and with just short lunges she worked his cock in and out of her sloppy love canal. She leaned forward and rested her hands on Mike's knees and used her legs to lunge up and down on Jerome's cock. He was so big that with each push down, his cock rubbed her extended clit with just the right amount of pressure. Damn, he felt so good inside her!

But before she could start a good rhythm, she felt another pair of hands on her ass. She looked back and saw Jamal squatting behind her and spreading her ass cheeks. She groaned loudly as she felt the pressure of his huge dick pushing into her ass. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against her daddy's knees as she felt his cock push past the rim of her little pink star.

Jamal used the cream that her brother had deposited in her ass earlier that day as lubrication for his thick cock and pushed hard into her tiny backdoor. He felt her sphincter muscles give way as his large cockhead popped into her asshole. The strong muscles closed around his cock like a vise and he had to push even harder to force his cock deeper. As he pushed further into her he heard her moan. He wasn't sure if it was a moan of pain or of pleasure or maybe both but he knew he loved the grip her tight sphincter had on his cock.

Mikey had the camera right near her hip as he caught every bit of those long black dicks penetrating both holes of his sexy little sister. Amy was feeling fuller then she had ever felt before as both these black studs penetrated her holes. It wasn't long before Jamal had fully penetrated her tight ass and she loved the feeling of both foot long schlongs inside her. She wondered if it was some sort of record to have a total of two feet of cock inside your body at one time.

Once they had fully penetrated her, Jerome started to move first. He thrust upward and ground his cock deep into her stretched pussy. Jamal could feel his twin's movements through the thin membrane that separated her pussy from her anal cavity and he smiled an evil smile as he knew his brother was signaling him to commence the hardcore fucking.

Jamal ground his cock deep into her ass and groaned as her sphincter muscles squeezed him again. Within seconds the twins started to pound into this sexy white whore with everything they had. They were no longer gentle but pounded into her fiercely. They had done this many times so they knew each other's signals very well and they started a rhythm quickly and easily.

Jerome was squeezing and teasing her nipples with his hands as his lower body thrust up inside her time and time again. Jamal had her nice round ass cheeks in his hands and was spreading them wide to make room for his thick cock to invade her tight asshole. Both men were grunting with effort as the pounded Amy harder and harder.

Mike watched as his daughter was plummeted back and forth. His cock was rock hard again and he was stroking it for all he was worth as he watched his only daughter get fucked harder than he had ever seen a woman get fucked before. Her alabaster skin looked like a small dollop of cream between two huge Oreo cookies as her body jerked with each hard thrust.

Her face and upper body turned a bright pink as a scream erupted from her throat. Amy felt the orgasm wash over her body and her muscles tightened up and she felt her pussy squirt again around Jerome's invading cock. As she came she screamed, "Ahhhh....ohhhh.....FUCK ME!!!!"

The pulsating pressure of her tight pussy muscles became too much for Jerome and he ground into her as tight cunt and groaned as his cock exploded and coated her womb with his seed. Jamal felt his brother cum and let go with his second load in her tight ass. Mikey caught it all on film as their white spunk dribbled out around their huge cocks.

After a very satisfying orgasm, Jamal withdrew his still rock hard cock from Amy's ass and stood up. He knew they weren't done with her yet and he was ready for some of her tight pussy.

Jerome looked up at her and said, "Stand up and turn around, slut. I want your ass now."

Amy smiled and pushed up off of him and stood to her feet. As she did more of their cream dribbled down her inner thigh. She turned around and squatted over Jerome in a reverse cowgirl position. Jerome took a hold of the base of his hard as steel cock and positioned it in line with her stretched out asshole. As she lowered herself it easily slid into that well used hole.

Jamal lifted her legs and plunged into her sloppy cunt. Amy leaned back and her head was resting on the seat of the recliner between her daddy's legs as again she was double penetrated. The sloshy sounds of sloppy seconds could be heard as the two towering back twins proceeded to pound in and out of her used body.

Since Jerome had already come once and Jamal had come twice and they were both still rock hard they knew that this fuck would take some time. They settled themselves into this slut's body with the knowledge that by the time they were done with her she would not even be able to sit up, let alone walk. Over and over again they rammed in and out of her, at times slowly and then they would increase their speed. They considered this a fuck marathon not a sprint so they were willing to make this last a long time.

Mike could smell the pungent odor of sex in the air and the sounds of his daughter's grunts and groans was enough to make him blow another load. This time he unloaded onto his stomach and he knew that he was done for the night. After he came all over his stomach, he just leaned back and enjoyed the sights and sounds of his daughter receiving her birthday present from these black studs.

Mikey kept the camera running as over and over again his roommates thrust in and out of his sexy sister. He could see sweat beading on Jamal's back and start to trickle down his ass as he plunged in and out of Amy's steamy pussy. This was not the first time he had witnessed the twins participating in a fuck marathon and he knew they would continue to plummet his sister until pure exhaustion overtook them.

Amy could feel sweat running into her eyes and between her breasts but she was having too much fun to let a bit of sweat stop her. She urged on her lovers by moaning, "Fuck me harder. Oh fuck it feels so good! I love huge dicks!! Ohh yes!!!"

She had actually lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced by then. It almost felt as though she was experiencing one long orgasm and it never stopped. The feel of those gargantuan shlongs thrusting in and out of her was exquisite and she wanted it to never end.

But after what seemed like way to soon but was actually close to 2 hours later, she felt Jerome stiffen up and grind his dick deep inside her ass as he let loose with his last orgasm for the night. Jamal was not far behind as Amy's pussy contracted yet again around his rod and he bellowed loudly as his seed was forced out of him.

Jamal collapsed off to the side and was completely spent after he came for his third and final time for the night. Amy rolled off to the other side of Jerome and lay exhausted on the floor. Her body felt as if it weighed a ton and she knew she would not be able to move for a while. Jerome also felt wiped out and just closed his eyes for a moment relishing the afterglow of hot sex.

Mikey put down the camera and knelt at his sister's feet. His hands forced her legs apart and he heard a groan of protest leave her lips. He looked at her and smiled, "You aren't done yet, sis. I need to clean you up."

Then he plunged his face into her soaked and sloppy slit and started to lick all the yummy juices up. Her holes were so stretched that it was easy to stick his tongue and fingers into them and suck out all the cream he wanted. Amy just lay back and let her brother clean up all the spunk.

As Mike watched his son eat out his sister, the Grandfather clock started to chime again and he looked at the clock. It was midnight and Amy had received the best birthday present he could have imagined. The clock chimed twelve times and he thought it was done but the chimes didn't stop. What was wrong with that thing?

Mike awoke with a jerk to the dinging of his alarm clock. His hand reached out and he slapped that stupid clock so hard he almost knocked it off his bedside table. But that damn noise was stopped!

Then he noticed that his sheets were soaked through. Oh fuck! How many times had he come during that dream? And speaking of dreams; what the hell was he doing dreaming about fucking his own daughter? He hadn't had a wet dream since he had been a teenager and now here he was having a perverted super wet dream about his own daughter! What the hell was wrong with him?

It was a good thing his wife was gone on a business trip because if she was here he would have a hard time explaining this to her. He gingerly got up and stripped off his soaked boxers and jumped in the shower.

After his shower he stripped the bed and guiltily threw everything in the washer to erase the evidence of his perversion. What kind of father had a sex dream about his own daughter? God, he was more perverted then he had ever dreamed he could be.

12