All Comments on 'Amy's Bitch Ch. 04'

by vainvanveen

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Not usually into this kind of thing but I can't wait for more of this story. Hope when he is done he gets to cum all over both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a long weekend

Now he knows she's a cheating slut. And she has decided to bring another woman into their private lives. Time to divorce the slut. He would have gotten into the shower, jacked off, dried off and gotten dressed. Packed everything he needed or wanted into his car and left. No note, no messages, nothing. Found a place to stay, gone to the bank and cleaned out the accounts. Next day he would have been sitting in front of a divorce lawyer and filing the papers. Because who would live with a whore? Someone that clearly demonstrates by her actions that she has neither love or respect for him? Nothing in that relationship for him. He has both pride and self respect. Stupid, unrealistic story. Even for fiction this was ludicrous. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT!!!!

Awesome twist! Hope his presents include a cock cage to keep him horny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

Great story, look forward to further developments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good so far, wait and see where it goes.

Hi VVV, thank you for a hot little story so far. It would be nice if you continue.

Dear Anon, if the story continued to some extreme end, such as the guy being a denied cuck in permanent no orgasm chastity with no intimacy or affection, your scathing/screaming reaction MIGHT be justified. But right now all this is , is a woman and man who love each other and have a nice Vanilla life together role playing for a weekend.

Please consider that this story is no where near an end. If you want to defend loving femdom, or defend playful marriage that doesn't evolve into femdom, then please write a story about the level of experimentation you are confortable with?

OLDBEARSWITCH

klitorisringklitorisringover 8 years ago
More bitching

Hope he is having a hard weekend as a slave!

vainvanveenvainvanveenover 8 years agoAuthor
Love the haters

Oh, Anonymous commenter, you're adorable. You hate everything I write, but you read it all religiously. Quite the lifestyle choice you've made there.

To everyone else: thanks for reading! I know this one leaves you hanging, but there will be more. The trouble is, the next part will be exclusive to a specific retailer for 90 days (I'm sure you can guess which one). After that, though, I'll probably post it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More soon please

add more soon please, this story rocks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
provocative

What a great start to an arousing tale. It reads very well and it is always very welcome to get the female point of view.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Cuming Soon:

The w/bitch will be fucking and sucking other men while he's there.She'll be pissing in his mouth,who knows,maybe even making him nibble on her turds.

Some sick shit this is! Somebody should put the miserable bastard out of his misery,and an axe between Amy's eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More soon please!

I love this story! Can't wait for more!

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
World's Sexist Wife!! More Please

This is the incredibly sexy wife ever God how I wish my wife was like her... More Please, please please please...

Plucky69Plucky69about 8 years ago
More please...more.

This is too good tobstop here. This is my life relived and I am loving every moment of it.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 8 years ago
Nice

This story gets better with each chapter. I can't understand what anyone has to complain about: it's a bdsm relationship between two (now three) consenting adults, and this guy has to be the luckiest alive, trust me, being led around with tied balls by a sexy woman is the ultimate turn on. I can't wait to see what's in store for him now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I was fine for the first three chapters. Even as she tightened the noose, you included mentions of their vanilla world, that he was on board with what was happening and that there was love and regard between them. You've dropped all of that in favor of Amy feeding her ego and crotch. Including Britney upsets the entire dynamic. What is happening is no longer fun and sexy. It isn't playful humiliation but the real thing. Further chapters are for sale, you say. Had you not changed the tragectory, I would have followed and purchased. Now, it is set to become trite and typical. Would that you had continued with something different and special.

FYI- many who read silently, and many who comment anonymously, also PURCHASE works to read. Not all anon are simple flaimers. Not all whose comments don't lick the author's boots ought to be discounted.

vainvanveenvainvanveenalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comment

To the anon above:

Thanks for your well-thought-out comment. You don't like the direction the story's taking, and that's fine. Everyone likes different things. I'm happy that you at least liked the start.

Literotica authors can block anonymous commenters, but this is why I don't. I have no problem with anonymous commenters, or with those who dislike my work. I have a problem with the anonymous commenters who seem to make a career out of looking for stories in genres they don't like just to downvote them and post bile in the comments. That's just weird to me. Comments like yours are actually welcome. You didn't like this piece, and took the trouble to tell me why. That's what helps writers improve, and ultimately improves the quality of the work that's out there.

So, once again, thanks to you and to everyone who takes the time to comment. I really do appreciate it, and I'm sure the other writers do too :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ch 5

Waiting for chapter 5. The first four are great and showing the progression of Her dominance and his submission to Her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Great story, please continue it.

joela_99yjoela_99yover 7 years ago
One of best wifedom stories ever.

As some others have mentioned I loved when it was just the two of them, but you write so well introducing Britney may be good. But I did love his wife's way of controlling.

Thanks for a great story line.

johsunjohsunabout 6 years ago
Excellant story series

I enjoyed this series a lot, but like a comment previously made, it looks like the author stopped for some reason, ran out of ideas, didn't want to get repetitive, or real life intruded, or some other reason. It's a pity.

A continuation would be great if it was in the same vein, just the wife and friend dominating the husband. I'm glad that the episode with the man outside the window ended without the story devolving into a cuck story. In my imagination the couple keep on as before, without another man involved. That would ruin it, in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Then he threw the panties away.

And went looking for the women. He beat them to death with his bare hands. Cut up their bodies and threw them in the ocean for the fish. Took some of his things out and burned the house to the ground. Took the insurance money from the house, the life insurance from his wife and was never seen again. He enjoyed his retirement. The end to a really really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Typical ott stuff

As per so many femdom authors, the story just gets more and more extreme. Since you mentioned this is continued on Amazon, out of interest I looked at the series summaries . As per usual ends up husband completely denied and cuckolded, no tangible connection to real life left.

Is Katt Ford .a female author? , hmmm got my doubts. This and your other femdom stuff seem more the ramblings of a sad guy in need of psychiatric help who gets off on total humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Should I obey her

My Goddess asked me to suck and infected hiv dick and let her watch me

joela_99yjoela_99yover 2 years ago

I just read this set of stories again!

They are still great and I wish Vaivanveen would have continued the saga!

Jonn1604Jonn1604about 2 years ago

Enjoyed story very much. Maybe too much oral but good. Nice balance between bondage,edging, and domination. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very nice story, thank you!

Ak610Ak610over 1 year ago

Wow! Please continue.

Considerate7Considerate79 months ago

Sure would be nice to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Broke the cardinal rule of relationships. Brought someone else into their mart, twice.

She’s a bitch and he’s a wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous