Amy's Coming Out Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the apartment the action continued. We were barely inside the bedroom door when he began to lower his pants.. The rational part of my brain said to stop. However the not so rational side won out. I led him to the bedroom. As I attempted to remove my dress he stopped me. He wanted me to leave it on.

In no time, he had his pants down to his ankles. His boxer shorts bulged with his growing cock. My own dick was straining at the black nylon of my panties. I knew what he wanted next. So I sank to my knees in front of a strange man I just met a couple hours earlier. I think I wanted it as much or more than he did.

His dick stood at attention as I freed it from his underwear. I was pleased that it was not bigger than average. It would be just right for my first time. I took it in my hand and gave it a couple of strokes. Was I really going to do this?

"Now Amy, you know you want this."

He was right. I moved my head closer to his cock. I tentatively licked the small drop of pre-cum that was forming on the tip. I slowly licked all around the head and down the shaft. As I did this I kept looking up at him. I could tell I was doing something right. After a minute or two of licking, I took the head into my mouth. It was velvety soft with a bit of hardness underneath.

"That's it you slut. Suck my dick like the little whore that you are. Little sissy boy slut you are."

His words spurred me on to take even more of his beautiful cock in my mouth. Soon however his cock was to the back of my throat and tickling my gag reflex. I overcame that and was able to get him a little bit further down my throat. I settled on a rhythm of sucking his head in my mouth and alternately taking it further down my throat. He seem to like it. I brought him close to coming at least twice and I assumed that's where he would dump his load. But then he pulled back. I looked at him.

"Get up off your knees you little whore. Hike up your dress and pull your panties down!"

Ironically I had some lube in my nightstand on the off chance that I would have anal sex with a woman. I handed him a condom and a bottle of Astroglide. I pulled up my dress and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and spread my legs wide as I leaned forward onto the bed. Mr. Jones stood behind me ready to take my virgin ass.

"That's right little bitch open that asshole for your daddy."

He wasted no time. I soon felt the slick head of his cock probing my unused ass. As the head entered me I expected pain but I did not feel any. I suppose that was because of the lube. However as he continued to push I felt discomfort that soon gave way to a fullness that actually felt good. When he started moving in and out, I was ecstatic. It was like nothing I've ever experienced. As he fucked my tender asshole, I got so excited that my cock erupted onto the bedsheets.

Soon after that, Dr. Jones began groaning as if he was nearing his own climax. He abruptly pulled out and yanked the condom off. I quickly spun around and got back on on my knees. He just barely got his cock head into my mouth before it started exploding. I swallowed the slimy, salty cum as fast as I could. I was now officially a cock slut. I could get used to it.

I stood up, wanting to celebrate with a kiss from my new lover. However, he had just finished pulling up his pants and he mumbled a goodbye and rushed out the door. I suppose I would have to get used to that as well.

I went back over to Jackie's apartment just as the last of the guests were leaving. With a rumpled dress and smeared makeup I'm sure what I'd been doing was evident.

"I see that you and my brother hit it off well. I would offer you a chair, but I doubt if you're in a condition to sit down"

"That was your brother! How? Why?"

"Yes that was my brother. I tipped him off about you and that I felt that you were a closet case that needed a little push to figure that out. Without our help it would have taken much longer to find out that yourself. My 'Mom', Frida' thought Joe would be a good first date for you. Hope you're not mad.

"Maybe I should be, but I'm not. You read me well. You have a strange family, but don't we all." "Amen to that."

"So tell me about the young guy who you escorted to you bedroom earlier."

"Nothing to tell. He's still back there. He should be rested and ready, if you want to go wake him. Something tells me haven't had enough yet."

As usual, Jackie was correct.

12