All Comments on 'Amy's Ex Comes to Town'

by DoubleSuited

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 5 years ago
Loving Wives Category?

The Loving Wives Moral Brigade would have lots to say about this story.

Unfortunately, very few of them read anything other than LW stories, so they will miss this one.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very interesting

Damn great start to Just How this type of encounter happens. A wife never forgets her first love even though they never had intercourse.. She will always be tempted to have the chance to Hook Up.. A solid 5

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years ago
Probably does belong in LW

Honestly, I think this story would get a fairer rating here than in LW, which is too bad because it belongs in that category. Good start, really seems like more happened than the wife admits too. Hopefully that’s what you were going for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: To Be Continued...

Another one who doesn't know how to use a chapter number.

<P>

Is it your story you don't give a fuck about, the readers, or both?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
he'll be sorry

he let her go on this "date" and the next. Not that he has to allow or not but once she connects for the real sex he has a huge chance of losing her to the ex. Escapcially since she mentioned the bigger cock.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago
Good.

Keep them coming.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 5 years ago
SHIT STORY

ZERO STARS! THE REASON? SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH A MAN MENTALLY WHO GETS TURNED ON LIKE YOUR STORY REVEALS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
not good

What Man gets turned on watching his wife have Sex with another Man .. No Man I want to know

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LOVED IT!

I love being a cuck and this man is completely living out his fantasies.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Dangerous territory

The emotional connection makes it touch-and-go (so to speak) in a relationship, but the risk...? That was pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nate deserves the unfaithful slut and she would be better off with the dominant male. That will leave the MC free to pursue the gender transition his (soon to be her) little cuck heart desires.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

When idiots meet idiots, it usually gets idiotic! Apparently a whole horde of idiots has met here!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop complete with lying and cheating and manipulation. Cucks don’t seem to care.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

HER HUSBAND IS AS QUEER AS A 3 DOLLAR BILL.

BruneauBruneau5 months ago

Hot! Forget the insecure morality police. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My college gf had a high school job at a Jack in the Box in the LA area. After she turned 18 she quit flirting with her 47 year old store manager. They had unprotected sex all Summer long after graduation. She left for college and didn't see him for over a year. She was multiorgasmic and a little daring. When I told her I fantasized being an older guy and having a horny 18 year old as a sex toy she thought it was a fun fantasy. She even said the sex was great and if she was single she'd probably go see him. I was totally down to drop her off and wait for her at his apt complex. She told him she was single and I dropped her off there once a week for a couple months. Each time she'd wear something that got us both excited or bring a sex toy for him to use on her. Once she called me and set her phone upside down so I could hear everything. Each time we'd come home and bang like rabbits.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Doi tego pasuje jeden z ponizszych komentarzy.. Dla mięczaków i rogaczy to cudowna opowieść a dla ludzi normalnych obrzydliwa. Kolejna opowieść idioty dla idiotów.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous