All Comments on 'Amy's Eyes Pt. 02'

by JChan22

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EW2K2EW2K2over 8 years ago
Next??

This needs Chapter 3. Nice buildup so far, and they might go to college together. Maybe the same room (to save money, of course). A little more freedom. Keep this work going!!

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To EW2K2

It just wouldn't seem right continuing the story, at least I think so. The way I've ended it is in the sense that they love each other. To continue would probably ruin the rest of the story. But if you want to contact me about, go on my profile and send me some feedback. I'll reply by email. Thanks JChan22.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Congrats on your first story

Congratulations on your first story on LE. I consider Ch. 1 & 2 a whole story so no nitpicking there. For a first time it was rather good, though some grammatical issues are present it's nothing a little checkup and editorial help can't solve for the future.

As for the story itself - it was a rather nice setting with a heart warming conclusion. You yourself pointed out it might have been a bit too fast paced but that again can change in the future. The progress between sibling was well put though extending the internal struggle a bit wouldn't hurt the story telling. The characters were well developed for just 2 chapters, the "action" was immersive, the drama was palpable and the happy ending was just the cherry on top. I personally see no need for further chapters in this sorry but that is left to the author to decide.

I gave you 5 stars for effort and encouragement for the future.

Hope to read some more soon.

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To Captin_Fapulus

I appreciate the feedback. It really helps. I know that at the argument Jackson says "a honest start" and so on, but it was deliberately written that way; in terms of the way he would speak. I thank you for the helpful suggestions. I hope you enjoyed it. I know some people out there have written that I can't spell and need to go back to school, but obviously they didn't go to school themselves. You should see the way they write their sentences. With both stories I've tried a different writing style to how I would normally write, really just to develop my writing skills. I hoped to inspire others to do so, but obviously that hasn't worked. Anyway thank you again. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. JChan22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

though I hope they'll get to the point where they don't want to prevent a pregnancy anymore. Or forget to and don't notice until it's too late to do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sucks............

bored to hell....it sucks.....

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
To JChan22

Don't let those negative remarks discourage you from writing more and even experimenting in new writing styles. You are after all the author and there will aways be someone who doesn't like what you write but at the same time there are always people who will appreciate the effort. The grammar nazis are ever-present and most of them don't even know what they want so ignore those, there are VEs for that :)

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To Captin_Fapulus

I totally agree with you on the not being able to please everyone. The way I see it is if you don't like it, don't read it. Anyway thanks for replying mate. It's always appreciated. If you want to email me with suggestions or anything send me some feedback and I'll reply. Or just email me: chan22j@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks again. JChan22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry to say JChan22

but that was Bad!!!!

Wasn't needed!

basically not much new, except dog collar,mild S&M & Really she a Virgin Really!

good to see he got condoms but didn't seem to use them

could go on & on but not worth time to do so

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

Fuckin prick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful.

I really liked both parts of this story. All the negative comments mean nothing. They had like it to read it all and then critizes

JChan22JChan22over 7 years agoAuthor
New Story

Hello everyone,

Sorry that it's been so long, but I've had other unfortunate pressing matters get in the way of writing stories for you, the lovely people who have read both parts of my first story, and wanted to let you know that I have another first part of a story called: "Rub Down For A Rugby Player." Now, I know the title sounds a bit weird (I'm not very good at naming things) and I'll admit, in the first part not a lot of action happens- the massage gets started. Anyway, I'm in the process of writing the second part now and there will be more action involved; but I may continue past chapter 2. So, if you fancy a nice heart-warming story please give it a try.

Thank you for reading my first story and this comment. I really appreciate it (even the negative comments). JC22

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
Loved It

Great story, great love between the siblings and great sex what more could a reader want.

JChan22JChan22over 6 years agoAuthor
EW2K2

I've thought about doing another part of this story, and I'm not sure it would fit with the way it's been left. I may do it in the future, been sidetracked with a lot of stuff since I wrote this it my last story. Hence for the long awaited reply to your comment my friend. What I'm more likely to do is another story like this one and see what happens with it. Hope this helps in some way. JC22

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
it ended

only problem was mate it ended haha bloody good skill you have their bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eeeeeeeee!

Ahh, my children of the night. What beautiful music they make! And now I'm afraid I must eat you. Nom nom nom...

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story. I stayed riveted to the computer screene until finished. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your work!!!!!!!!!

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenueover 2 years ago

needs a no condom cum inside sequel

bshell47bshell47almost 2 years ago

Good story

Had many well written parts.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My name is Mattie. My brother and I enjoy these types of stories very much. This one was very enjoyable. The only part we didn't particularly care for was the anger over the manipulation. In 50 years of living with my brother as his wife, we have never spoken in anger with one another. It sounds hard to believe, but it's true. I started suckin' my brother's dick when I was very young. Fell in love right then and there. Within weeks of playin' around we knew we'd be together forever. So far so good. The rules of the house are simple. No clothing as soon as we come inside the house. Be ready to have me suck his dick when I want it. My pussy is ready for him whenever he wants it. While sitting on the couch watching TV I put my head in his lap and suck his dick. I'm there for three hours sucking it very slowly until it's bedtime. Once in bed, he fucks me hard and fast until I cum then he gives me his load. Look forward to your next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous