Amy's Eyes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss...YEESS...YEEEESSSSS!" Amy shouted through her orgasm. Her eye's grew deeper green every second. She pulled and strained against the rope, almost breaking her bed post. Jackson had a hard time keeping his work going inside Amy, because she was slipping around in her own juices so much.

Finally it subsided, leaving Amy exhausted. However, Jackson had other plans. He removed the vibrator from her pussy. Then placed his hands under her knees and leaned on them, causing Amy's legs to go flat to her sides. Then he proceeded to enter her pussy again. He slipped in and out of Amy's teenage pussy quickly, thrusting hard. Every time his cock entered her pussy it would scrape against her G-spot, causing Amy to go nuts under him. She squirmed and pulled at the rope. He began to toy with her nipples at this point, tugging and squeezing them. Then her next orgasm rolled over her. Her well used pussy clenched down around his tool, trying to suffocate it. She rippled around his shaft, bringing him to his next climax. Cumming, Jackson pumped his baby sisters pussy harder than before releasing loud grunts each time.

Now slumped together on the floor, the pair were exhausted.

"Am, I think we need to clean up in here again."

"Fuck...Fuck you...you asshole...you...hhhmmmm" Amy replied still coming down off her sensation cloud.

Jackson laughed in response, "I think you need some new clothes now."

That night, the pair slept in Jackson's bed. They got themselves cleaned up and basically washed Amy's room. Both slept like a baby, finally satisfied with life; with each other.

The next morning Jackson woke up before Amy. It was late morning. He rolled over looking at the time when he noticed the day on his calendar - their parents would be home tomorrow from their vacation and a lot of work had to be done to the house in order for it to be respectable for their arrival.

"Oh shit!"

"Am, Am wake up."

"Whaaatt?" She moaned in response.

"Mom and dad are back tomorrow."

"What!?" Amy sprang up looking at her brother.

"Shit! We've got to clean the house!"

And so they proceeded to clean. It took most of the day for them to clean the house. They finally finished by 6 in the evening. They started cooking dinner together - a steak pie, chips and assorted veg.

After dinner was finished they washed up and put away the plates. Neither one of them had thought about the other that day, that's how busy they were.

"I'm going for a shower J." Amy called to him as she walked upstairs.

Jackson didn't reply, but he did follow after a couple of minutes.

Now upstairs, he heard the shower begin. Gently he tried the door. It was unlocked. He slipped in without Amy knowing he was there. He stripped himself of his clothes, standing naked outside the shower. Slowly he slid the door open. Amy turned and looked at him.

"Oh you scared me, you bastard!" Amy said in surprise.

He proceeded to kiss her, caressing her wet naked body. She returned the kiss, gripping his back. They stood there, trading lips for minutes grinding against each other. Suddenly Jackson spun Amy around, bending her over causing a quick "Oh" to be released from her. He buried two fingers in her tight little hole, beginning to finger her. Quickly he spanked her causing another "Oh!" to be released from her lips. He ran his hardening shaft against her pussy lips, grinding her clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm..." Amy moaned, she liked that a lot.

Slowly he gripped the base of his dick and aimed it at Amy's back door. Firmly, he pushed into her. Amy surprised by his entry, took in a short sharp breath. Gently, he pushed more of his length into her arse. Aided by the water, Jackson slipped in more easily and began to slowly to fuck his sister.

Soon he began to speed up his strokes, beginning to pound her tight little arsehole. With each pound he stretched her a bit more. Grunting, Jackson began to feel his cock swell and his balls tingle. With each thrust he brought himself closer to cumming.

Quickly he pulled out and jetted cum over Amy's arse-cheeks. Then quickly she turned around and sucked the last droplets from the tip of his cock.

"Ow!" Jackson said in surprise- Amy had bitten him on the cock.

"That's for not warning me." She said referring to his sudden entry of her arse.

Then she continued to suck on his tool, gently grinding her teeth against his skin; bringing a new feeling to Jackson. Each time she ground her teeth and sucked his shaft, little tingles were sent throughout his body. Slurping, Amy pulled away after Jackson stopped cumming. They preceded to shower together, happy at life. Although this was their last night of open sexual freedom, the pair spent it like family. They watched TV together, enjoyed a couple of drinks and then went to bed.

The next day when their parents arrived early in the afternoon, Jackson and Amy welcomed them with open arms.

"Hi mom, hi dad. How was your vacation?" The pair asked their parents.

"Oh it was lovely. We went to the South of France and travelled around. We spent a lot of time at the beach, staying in this lovely little hotel. It was beautiful." Their mother replied.

"Yeah. You're mother let a little more slip then she meant to at one point." Their dad cut in, winking at their mother.

"George" she replied with a hint of sternness in her voice.

"Eww, you guys are gross." Amy replied to them both.

After a moments pause, their mother asked "So what have you two been up to while we've been away?"

At this point Amy and Jackson turned and looked at one another, giving each other a slight smile.

"Well, I've been out with my friends and stuff most of the time. I don't know about J."

"Yeah nothing much. Doing stuff around the house, cleaning our rooms," looking at Amy out the side of his eyes, "and just stuff in general. Found out some new and interesting stuff about some people. You know, the usual stuff."

"Good. Sounds like you both had fun then." Their mother replied.

"Yeah, a lot of fun." Amy replied, slyly smiling and looking at her brother.

They proceeded to help their parents unpack and bring everything in. The rest of the day was spent with everyone catching up and relaxing. Amy and Jackson's parents briefly wondered at their improved behaviour towards one another. Granted, before they weren't horrible to one another but they weren't as close as they are now. That night Amy and Jackson cooked, making a light and hearty chicken salad. After everything was put away, their parents exhausted by their travels and the excitement of returning home; went to bed.

Jackson cosied to his sister who was sitting on the opposite sofa. She laid across him, placing her head in his lap still watching the TV. He began to softly stroke and play with Amy's hair. Gently running his fingers through her hair, he began to trace his fingers down the side of her neck. Causing goosebumps to rise on her skin, making her shiver slightly.

"Mmmmm.." She moaned lightly.

"That's nice."

He continued that for the next hour. Just being intimate with Amy, rather than just having great kinky sex with her. The room was dark, the only light coming from the TV, made his intimacy with her heightened. He could smell the sweet rose shampoo she used on her hair. He could hear her every breath; just innocent belly breathing. All of which made the quite in the room lovely for him. In that moment he admired his sister. He marvelled at her beauty without even seeing her. He loved her, every little part of her- her hair, her eyes, the way she smelled, how she breathed, how every little movement she made was sexy without even being sexual. She'd been quite for so long that he though she had fallen asleep. But he continued playing with her hair and her neck. Gently, after a while, she turned and looked up at him. He looked at her, deep into her dark green eyes. They kissed slowly. Still looking into her eyes, he gently moved some of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too." He whispered back, just staring into her eyes.

The End.

Authors Note:

Thank you for spending the time to read this. It is only my second story, so if it is too fast paced or too slow; I do apologise. Feel free to email me at the contact on my profile. I'll be happy to reply. If you have any suggestions or would like to point out problems with the story, leave a comment or again email me. Thank you again, JChan22.

12