All Comments on 'Amy's Eyes'

by JChan22

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
Outstanding first story.

A few minor errors, but still well into the top tier. This story could easily continue for quite some time. Many of us prefer the longer, well fleshed out ( no pun intended) stories to the quick, one page strokers. Please continue. There's more story to be told. How it unfolds is, of course, up to the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE....

Pretty good so far, keep going.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

Great story... Please continue with it...

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
Reply to everyone

Hi guys/girls, thank you so much for your comments. I've already written the second part of the story. It does end unfortunately and is shorter than the first part. I wrote before I published it, just for my own mind. And just to let you know, the kinkiness doubles (at least). I may do some more work on it, but will definitely publish it by the end of next week. If you give me your email address's I can let you know when it is approved. Or you can just email me and ask. My email address is in the end note, but just incase email me at chan22j@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks again for reading it. You guys/girls are awesome. JC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

Please continue<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Continue

Very good, so far. Don't leave us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please!!!!

a load of crap.started with am seeing him get headjob next their teasing and playing also why couldn't he pull out before cumming & #Really 6pm to late to go get a condom(live 3 blocks from Mall) & surely there's a 7/11 or something open to get condom

also at start she's never sen naked guy yet in story she say been long time since she had a dick and its been year or so for him

#Editor Needed

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous: comment title Please!!!!

Hi there friend, I understand that there may have been a 7/11 near there house. To be honest, I don't live in America and can only go off of what I know. I appreciate your comments. I know they are only 3 blocks from the mall but even malls have closing times. Anyway, thank you for the comment. #firststory #stilllearning.

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To Please!!!

Editor may be needed after all. Apparently auto correct thinks their should be there. Haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Give us Chapter 2!

Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
CHEATER.....

copy of another story in this site....slight changes.....cheater.....

TOM469TOM469over 8 years ago

WOULDA BEEN BTTRR IF AMY WOULDA SHIT HERSELF DURING ANAL,,,THAS HOW I ROLL

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To Cheater

I'm unaware of another story on this site that is the same. Sure there's stories that have similarities but it's not the same. And if I've cheated, hasn't every other write that's written a story inspire by a genre? They all have the same characteristics, similar themes. The only difference is the way it's told. But if you do read this comment, please email me and let me know what stories I've copied from this sight and I'll remove it. My email is chan22j@yahoo.co.uk. Please, email me.

sabra16023sabra16023over 8 years ago
Good story

Waiting for more . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great storie , can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's ahead:

I think that he is not upset at all. He's going to lead in her got ya "points" game. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Derivative, and badly needs a proof-reader and an editor

If this is not your language, (and it's obviously not) then all the more reason to get someone who can reality-check and actually spell properly. 2 stars for being lazy

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To everyone

Hi there guys/girls. To let you know, English is my first language. If you look on my profile, I'm English. I appreciate everyone who commented. I'd prefer you to help me in learning what people want to read, certain things to let you what kind of story it is and so on. I take very careful care to make sure every word is spelt correctly. Re-reading it I've found one, maybe two mistakes which I do apologise for. But I'd prefer people to say you've made a slight error here instead of saying you crap or you can't spell. And if you are going to post a comment like that, don't post it anonymously. You're not being helpful, in fact you're being one of those scaredy cat haters who have to put people down in order to get some joy out of life. So if you're going to post a hurtful comment, log in and we can have a chat about things. To all those who have posted something helpful, thank you so much. I'm still learning how to make things work for people. I didn't know this was going to be a multiple chapter thing, as seen at the end of the story; if you wanted more- LET ME KNOW! To all the people with helpful comments, sorry for my little rant. Obviously some people don't have any common sense and can't figure out from the intro that she liked him from the start. I'll definitely post a second part for you. Again, sorry for the rant. JC22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I actually think rhars is pretty good for your first story, please continue like that an I hope there comes a chapter 2 and 3 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

he needs to forgive her and another chapter is needed

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BASTARD...

copy of "stolen kisses"....cheater...go write ur own story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story...

This is probably the worst story I've read. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good beginning…looking forward to more

So don't be discouraged by naysayers. You have the beginnings of a good story. And it will develop as you write subsequent chapters.

Jackson sounds like a sexy young man. Give him a bit of chest hair for that muscular and masculine chest, something for Amy to ogle and caress during their lovemaking. They sound as if they will have great fun and sexual adventures together!

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
To Everyone - Please Read This!

I've just submitted part 2. I'm just waiting for it to be approved. I'll post another comment on here when it is. It does end, but it ends in a loving way. Their kinkiness increases a lot. I think you all will enjoy it. I'm sorry if anyone thinks I've just re-written a different story like "Stolen Kisses," but I assure you that I've never read that story. Therefore I do not know how similar they are. If someone has a serious problem with my story being similar to another, let me know and I'll take it down. Again apologies to anyone who didn't like it. I just hope that those of you who did will enjoy part 2. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, your support is taken to heart; I really appreciate it guys. JC22.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
copied

Complete ripoff of "stolen kisses" and that was a much better then this pos.

stanthony8stanthony8over 8 years ago
Good Story!

I am one of those who like "Stolen Kisses" and yours is similar, but not totally. You've wrote a good story and it deserves to be continued. Don't listen to the critics. Those who cannot write always find fault in those who can.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousover 8 years ago
Great Read !!!

The only thing better is if he get's her pregnant.

JChan22JChan22over 8 years agoAuthor
Everyone!

Part 2 is officially live. I repeat part 2 is live! Go read and enjoy yourselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful!

I should have stopped after they drove three blocks to the mall. Stupidly, I kept going. Now I want those five minutes of my life back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That story is stupid

Not saying it's bad, just stupid. To many inconsistencies, and stupid reactions from both of them.

bradd50bradd50about 8 years ago
Need a part 2

Good story,enjoyed it very much....Not to get off the subject...it always cracks me up the "negative" comments...NOBODY ever use's their name,always chicken shit "anonymous".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nicknames

Why would you have them shorten their names the way they did. Amy is short enough it doesnt need to lose a letter. and just go with jack.

bshell47bshell47over 1 year ago

Beautiful story story

Sharing love

Can’t wait for the next e

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous