Amy's Fascination Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go, Treyvon," Amy said, leaning over the counter slightly to hand him the order. Sure enough, she could see his eyes dart down to her chest. She hunched her shoulders forward to push her tits together as she added, "Come back and see me again!"

"Thanks," Treyvon said as he took his order from her. "I definitely will." As he walked away, Amy stared at his ass, imagining what it would look like pumping away at some lucky white girl's pussy. Her hand drifted back almost unconsciously to her mound. She gave it a small caress but stopped herself from going further.

"You're gonna get yourself fired," she thought. Sure enough, her boss, Janice walked through the door a few seconds later.

"Thank you so much for coming in," she said. "You really saved the day."

"No problem," Amy replied. Her shift was over, but there was no way she was going to try to masturbate in the bathroom again with Janice there. Her orgasm was going to have to wait, again. She only had two hours until she had to be back home to meet the bus.

"Better get started on these errands," she thought. First on the list was the dry cleaner. As she pulled into the parking lot, she noticed that the sign on the building next door said "PornMart." She went inside the dry cleaners and gave the attendant her ticket. As she waited for him to find her clothes, she walked over to the front window and looked over at the PornMart. There were no windows, and she couldn't see anything through the door.

"Jackson Hammer," Amy thought, remembering the name of the black porn star whose enormous cock had her so enthralled. Maybe there were more movies featuring him in that store? "No, I don't have time," she thought. "I still need to the supermarket and the shoe store today."

The clerk handed her clothes to her. She glanced at the sex shop again on her way back to the car. "No, I'm going to the supermarket now," she thought. She opened her minivan door and hung her clothes in the backseat. "Well, maybe I can just check it out."

She walked into the PornMart. The clerk was a twenty-something girl with piercings in her eyebrows, nose, and lips. She nodded at Amy and went back to staring at her phone. Amy saw the signs on the ceiling and followed them to the back corner where the sign marked "Interracial" hung. She was surrounded by shelves of movies with titles like "Cheers for Black Cock" and "Interracial Playtime ". She picked one up. "Big Tits Love Black Dicks" was the title. The next shelf over had website compilations. She saw the top shelf had videos from her interracial site. Halfway down the shelf a movie caught her eye. "The Best of Jackson Hammer," it was called.

Amy picked it up and turned it over. She felt like she had just won the lottery. Four different scenes, not including the one she already knew about. "2 Hours of Monster Black Cock Action," the label said. It was $24.99, but she didn't care. She had to have it. She turned back towards the front of the store.

Suddenly she saw something that made her heart race and her pussy throb. She had entered the black dildo section. Amy owned two dildos already, a long red plastic one, and a shorter, thicker purple one. They were both dwarfed by what she saw here.

"I wonder," she thought to herself as she made a beeline for the "realistic" dildos, which were modeled after real porn stars. "Oh, please let there be one."

And there it was. The Jackson Hammer. The box told her it was 14 inches, just like the real thing. It felt heavy in her hands. $80, read the price tag. Amy didn't care. She would have bought it even if it was $800. She would have to come up with something to say to her husband, but that was far from her mind at that moment. She knew she was not going to make it to the supermarket that day.

Amy had gotten both of her old dildos from the internet. She had never bought anything like this in person before. She was embarrassed, but not so embarrassed as to stop her. She went up to the clerk.

The girl smiled as she rung up the movie and the toy. "Looks like someone is a fan," she giggled. Amy blushed. Here she was, basically announcing to a total stranger how obsessed she was with big black dick. The chant came into her head at that moment.

Amy thanked the girl and practically ran back to her minivan. She started to drive home so fast that she was afraid she would be pulled over. But that just made her fantasize about the cop pulling her over being black. She pulled into her driveway and raced inside to her bedroom, pausing only to grab the laptop. She only had an hour.

Amy stripped down, peeling the panties away from her sticky pussy. She opened the box and unwrapped the dildo. The browser window on the laptop was still open on the video she was watching before work. She compared her new treasure to the fat black dick on the screen. Its size was every bit as impressive as the real thing. Amy wasn't sure how she was going to fit the thing inside her, but she knew she was going to enjoy trying. She rubbed the dildo against her still drooling pussy, trying to lubricate it.

When she thought it was ready, she lined it up and hit play on the video. The girl immediately started sucking Jackson's cock again. Amy grabbed the dildo and began to pull it towards herself. She felt the pressure on her pussy as the fat head parted her lips and stretched her. There was a lot of resistance, since she had never had anything nearly this big inside her before.

On the screen the girl sat up and started jacking the huge black dick with both hands. "Let me worship that fucking cock. I want to feel it all over my body," she moaned as she rubbed it between her tits. Amy put a hand up to her own tits, much bigger than the video girl's.

"You want me to fuck that cock? You want to stretch out my little pussy?" the girl cooed. She straddled him and squatted over his cock then lowered herself onto it. Amy moaned as she watched it go in, stretching the girl's pussy impossibly. She pushed the dildo in a bit further, stretching herself to match what happened on the screen. The girl began to bounce up and down. She could only take half of the black shaft's length. Amy looked down at her own pussy. At least 10 inches of the fat black dildo jutted obscenely from her mound.

"I've got a long way to go," she thought, playing with her clit for a moment while she let her pussy adjust to the massive girth she was trying to force into it. Amy turned her attention back to the video. The girl was riding the black dick harder now. Apparently she was adjusting to it as well. Almost the whole thing was disappearing into her pussy as she drove her body down on the immense black shaft. Soon Jackson started thrusting up to meet her. The girl's eyes were rolling back in her head as the black cock was buried balls-deep inside her. Amy grabbed the dildo again and eased it in another inch. Her pussy felt more stretched it had ever been before, but it felt so good.

"No one fills me up like that," the girl cried, as the man held her hips and pumped in and out of her like a piston. "Oh my God, don't stop! You're gonna make me fucking cum! I love your fucking cock!"

"Yeah, cum on it. I can feel it," he said. The girl grunted and moaned in orgasm as the black dick pounded her. Amy pushed the dildo deeper. It seemed to her like her pussy was accepting its new size. She began to fuck herself with it. She could see her pussy clinging to the shaft as she pulled it out, as if it was reluctant to give it up.

The girl was bouncing again. "Oh, my God, it's so fucking deep! No one stretches me out like that," she said. "I've never had so much cock in me before." She had a second orgasm as she drove her ass down onto the massive dick. Amy held the dildo with both hands as she rammed it into her stretched pussy. Her legs were up in the air as she tried to find an angle that would let her get deeper. Her pussy juice splattered all over her thighs and belly with every thrust. She wanted to cum so bad, but she never wanted this feeling to end.

"You're so much better than my husband," the girl was saying. "That's why I'm fucking you instead. I don't want to fuck anyone else anymore; I only want to fuck you." These words pushed Amy over the edge. She threw her head back and screamed as the orgasm she had been building to all day erupted. She felt her pussy clench on the monster dildo. She thrust it is as deep as it would go and held it there. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. Her toes curled as she lay moaning on the bed.

It was easily the best orgasm she'd ever experienced in her life.

The girl's voice on the video brought her back to coherence. They had switched positions and Jackson was lining his dick up once again with the woman's gaping pussy as she lay on her back. "I wanna watch it," she purred. "I wanna see it go into my pussy."

Amy looked down at her own pussy again. The dildo was about halfway inside. Her lips looked impossibly stretched as they gripped it. She looked at the time. Thirty minutes to go. She hoped the bus wasn't early that day.

Amy tugged at the dildo. Her pussy was so wet that it moved easily. She slowly began sliding it in and out again. By now, the video girl was riding that fat black shaft again. Jackson was kneeling, and she straddled his lap as they embraced. The camera zoomed in on their faces. "You're so much better than my husband," she whispered in his ear. "I fucking love it. I want to fuck you all the time."

Amy's pussy throbbed at the words. "Dang, why does hearing her say that turn me on so much?" she asked herself. She remembered the BBC hypno video from the night before, and how the text "Black dick is so much better than your husband's" had made her cum. She fucked herself with the black dildo faster.

On the screen Jackson was about to cum. The girl went to her knees in front of him as her jerked his dick. Finally, he released an enormous load, covering the girl's face and mouth. She licked her lips and swallowed. Amy pounded her hungry pussy with the giant black dildo. She was so close. "How fast can you get hard again? We have to do this all the time," the girl said as the movie ended.

Amy felt frustrated at not being able to climax at the same time as Jackson did in the video. She was too close to cumming to try to find a new video, so she imagined herself getting fucked by Jackson. The dildo became his real cock in her mind. "Yes, fuck me," she whispered as she impaled herself. Her pussy throbbed like it never had before. The dildo was reaching places inside her that her husband had never been able to reach. Amy felt something building inside her, almost like she needed to pee. She couldn't stop now, though. She knew what would give her release.

"Your black cock is so much better than my husband's," she whispered, and her pussy seemed to explode. Amy flung the dildo out of her as her pussy sprayed all over the bed in front of her. Surprised, she tried to cover herself with her hand, but only succeeded in redirecting the next squirt onto her belly and naked tits. She clamped her hand over her mound, but her cum sprayed out between her fingers.

It felt amazing. Amy grasped at her squirt-covered tits and pinched her nipples as her pussy continued to gush. She brought the hand from her crotch up to her mouth and tasted her cum. Finally after one last spurt, her pussy stopped ejaculating.

Amy had never squirted before. He had seen it in porn movies, but had never considered it was something she would be able to do. She looked around the room at the aftermath of her orgasm. There was a sticky wet smear on the wall where the dildo had hit, and the bedsheets, as well as her body, were completely soaked in her cum.

"Well, that's new," Amy thought as she closed out the video. She stripped the sheets from the bed, hid the dildo in her underwear drawer, and hopped into the shower. By the time the bus arrived, there was no visible trace of how she had spent her day.

12