All Comments on 'Amy's Fascination Ch. 02'

by MontanoIR

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BBC mind control?

Stupidest plot ever.

melmankkmelmankkalmost 6 years ago

This is a great story so far. I've particurily enjoyed that it hasn't been rushed, by this point the majority of the stories would already has her doing all anal bbc gangbangs, this one is taking it slow and steady, building the tension more and more.

Keep it up mate, love them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Slow Burn!

I am really enjoying the long build up and the fact that the story is told by the wife, not her husband, but, you do realize that once she finally cracks, you will have to go very big and overblown on the slutyness and BBC cock crazy cuck stuff to make the story really work!

Also, please ignore the bigoted moralists who mistake this site for the Christian Science Reader’s Guide for Marital Advice or whose psyche is so twisted they are forced to keep reading stories about topics they find reprehensible but can’t stop yanking it too! Like most people who can’t control their own urges, they blame others for their own lack of character. Thanks again for a great read!

duke9555duke9555almost 6 years ago
slow burn is

one thing but a wife in love with her dildo can get tedious real black meat is reqred

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving it so far.

Wish my wife was the same way when she is waiting for the bus. Love when soccer moms go bad ;)

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Great

Just love interracial stories, looking forward to her getting what she is craving.

5*s

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I was ready the first time and if it was Treyvon I'd be so down like Janice and Squirting on the end of him. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMontanoIR@MontanoIR
782 Followers
Protip: don't listen to anonymous trolls in internet comment sections. I didn't die of coronavirus. Being locked down with my girlfriend means I have almost no time to write. Chapter 18 has been submitted for review. I will continue to work on this story until it is finished, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES