All Comments on 'Amy's Hidden Wedding Night Video'

by thekidsalami

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice new take on the wife watching story. Sex was described well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great short story and hoping for more!

Rw43Rw43about 7 years ago
No question what the most important line is in this story....

But first, the elephant: congratulations on an original concept that should steer clear of all the LW minefields, if intellectual integrity exists on this site.

You can't be one-bombed by the cowardly anonnys for "illiterate cuck ****" OR the BTB crowd because Amy never had sex outside of marriage in this story. Nor can our self-employed, self-satisfying hero be blamed for sharing the woman he loves, because he is the one who has faithfully kept her for the last 14 years (after T failed to.) even though he is evidently not fully satisfied with their sex lives.

So there are no obvious flags flying here, which is why I suspect the comment totals are low.

This is great sex, hot sex, a realistic story with an original approach. Characters are mostly believable. Story is relationship-based even while portraying hot sex apart.

The most important line is the one that looks into their future together: "there was no doubt that i was going to take our sex life to another level now."

You also ended at a great spot. When done well, less is better than more, and suggestion is more effective than explanation.

In other words, if you do a follow up story at all, make sure it's because you have another story to tell, not because dunderheaded readers tell you that you failed to complete your original.

I gave you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

it was actually cuckboys and amys wedding night but she went and got some bbc from the ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well

this may happen to any of us that are second hubby or second relationship.

carbinemastercarbinemasterabout 7 years ago
Well done

I agree with comments made by Rw43. Most especially, I agree with the point made about not allowing comments to bully you into taking a story line in a direction other than your own. Your story should be YOUR story. I also gave you 5*. I look forward to reading more of your work.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
Great First Story!

I'm calling it a 5. It seems to me you haven't left much on the table for the trolls to bitch about--and that's a feat in itself. keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

If she let him or not fuck her ass which why would she start now. He should drop the box in front of her and confront her. I can see a marriage where it was good and the person pasted away but a bad marriage or past boyfriends there is no need and ultra disrespectful to the current spouse. For me the tape would of been destroyed and put back for her to find . What other secrets is she hiding, I'd never trust her again . You know everyone tells half the truth in regards to there past especially woman who they say if they tell you they fucked 5 guys there's a great chance it's more where guy usually will double it to sound more study.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And the trust is gone!

Good first story, but would be hard for the husband to trust his wife.What more she has to keep hidden for him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
3* Wrong Category?

Erotica? Fetish? And if he loves having sex with wife, then why is using his right hand??? Weird.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yuck!

Oral sex post-anal penetration has got to be the worst turn off unless one is into the flavor of feces. OMG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Found videos of my wife

I also found videos of my wife. It seems her and her friends in college liked to go out to hotel bars and pick up older traveling salesmen, then double team them. One fucked and one filmed. I found 47 taped encounters. The best was when they met three power company linemen in town to fix the lines after a storm. Each girl had her chance of becoming air tight. The fucked those three guys for almost a week, going back every night.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee!

Now that's what you call being a Cuckold-without being a Cuckold. ..Sort of like low grade Piss (Aussie slang for beer) looks like beer tastes like piss!....yeah I'll go along with this here story ! ......★★★★★ WOOF!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nasty

Really puts the old wife in a new light. Lying bitch for sure. Make her watch it with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good idea...

for a story but if you call that an ending then you have never had a proper happy ending! Call it chapter 2 or whatever... but finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great !!!!!!!!

Great story, loved it.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

while a video of my wife and her ex would do nothing for me, in any regards. I guess its a good story.

Still wonder what the obsession with the ass is with so many men....I mean gee, what could that indicate? What a deep and penetrating train of thought this leads to. It may just be a happy and gay 20's kinda thing. I just dont know.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

And….crap. 0-1 star.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Basically, the dude loves the taste of feces. You lost me, there. Most def belongs in 'Fetish.'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous