Amy's New Apartment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy greedily opened the package, lifting the lid to find something wrapped in tissue paper and covered in rose petals. She carefully folded open the tissue and took out a set of sexy black lingerie. A delicate lace bra came with a matching thong and garter belt. Katie had considerately added a pair of ultra sheer, lace topped black stockings.

"Wow, these are really pretty. Thank you," she smiled at her lover, turning the garments over in her hands.

"I'd like to see you wear them," Katie suggested.

Amy let Katie fasten and adjust the bra for her, before slipping on the very small thong. "Good thing you shaved me," she said. The sheer triangle of lace left little to the imagination.

Katie girdled her waist with the garter belt and told her to put on the stockings.

"To be honest, I've never worn stockings before," confessed Amy. "Will you give me a hand?"

Katie gently rolled each stocking up Amy's smooth leg, before firmly securing the little rubber disc into the metal suspender clip. She repeated the process a further three times, securing Amy's stockings firmly into place.

Amy looked at herself in the full mirror. The lingerie made her look sexy, if not a little sluttish. She turned around to show her back. The thong disappeared between her buttocks, displaying her ass to its best advantage. "Thank you, it's beautiful!"

"You're beautiful," Katie replied, resting her head on Amy's shoulder and kissing her neck. "I want you to wear this on Thursday."

"Why? I'm working on Thursday. I don't think I'll see you."

"Perhaps you will," Katie added cryptically. "Just do as you're told," Katie teased, slapping her on the buttock.

Amy nodded in agreement, removed the underwear and carefully stored it in the gift box. She then dressed and both girls reluctantly said their goodbyes before Amy's flatmate returned. Katie told her she would text her before their next liaison.

Chapter Three

Amy woke on Thursday and prepared as normal for work. After showering, she returned to her room to dress. She could hear Laura pottering around in the kitchen, the radio blaring loud pop music.

Her phone made a buzzing noise informing her that she had just received a text. She eagerly picked it up and scrolled to the top of her messages. After three days of no contact, she was delighted to see that the text was from Katie. It simply read, "remember to wear the lingerie today luv, K xxx".

Amy was puzzled why Katie was so insistent she wore her parting gift from Sunday. She didn't finish work until six and Laura was sure to be around in the apartment when she returned home. There'd be no chance of any intimacy today.

However, she enjoyed being told what to do by her new girlfriend and so put on the lacy bra, thong and garter belt as requested. She found the clasps of the garter belt a little tricky to do on her own, particularly the ones either side of her ass, but eventually all was secured neatly in place.

She pulled on a smart knee length skirt which covered any hint of stocking top and then put on a dark camisole and blouse to cover her black bra. A chiffon scarf tied around the neck and a jacket to match the skirt and her transformation to corporate woman was complete.

Amy worked at a real estate office. She met with clients, going over their financial history and determining what sort of property they could afford. She also occasionally showed clients around houses, extolling and exaggerating their virtues.

Today, she was office based with a string of appointments. As the junior member of the team, her office was small, cramped room situated towards the back of the main office. However, this suited Amy fine, as it was quiet and she largely remained undisturbed.

Her day was unremarkable, with the usual mix of families and first time buyers. At half past five, only one appointment remained; a thirty minute consultation with a 'Miss Brown'. Amy was desperate to close this one early and get home, as she felt certain that Katie must have planned something for her back at the apartment.

The receptionist knocked smartly on her door at the allotted time and Amy could barely contain her surprise when 'Miss Brown' actually turned out to be Katie!

Katie entered the room and when she heard the receptionist's footsteps receding down the corridor, locked the door behind her and turned the knob on the wall to shut the blinds which covered the window overlooking the main office.

"Katie," cried Amy with great joy. "What on earth are you doing here?"

The blonde girl put a finger up to her lips and then quietly said "Take off your clothes".

"Katie, I can't! What if someone comes in?" Amy sounded apprehensive.

"They won't. The receptionist is browsing the internet and everyone else is getting ready to go home. Now, take off your scarf and blouse. I won't tell you again."

Amy removed the garments and stood in her skirt and camisole.

"Keep going."

Amy lifted the camisole over her head and then unzipped the side zipper of her skirt and wiggled out of it.

Katie smiled for the first time. "Good girl, you remembered to wear the lingerie. That bra looks great on you, but I want you to take it off. Do it slowly."

Amy unclasped the bra, the release off of which meant the straps fell off her shoulders. With one hand she held the cup to her breasts for a few seconds before letting the garment fall to the desk. She dropped her arms to the sides and thrust out her ample bosom in defiance. Her pale pink nipples stood erect in the coldness of the air conditioning.

Katie came over to her and pulled the front of her thong forward, reaching a hand inside. "You haven't shaved, have you?" Katie stroked the soft bristles of Amy's pussy which had grown in since the weekend.

"Sorry, I was going to shave on Sunday morning, before you came over, so I'd be nice and smooth for you."

Katie silenced her by putting a finger to her lips again. "You're a very naughty girl for letting the hair grow back. I'm going to have to punish you. Turn around and bend over the desk."

Amy turned and positioned herself over the desk, her white buttocks thrust out behind her. She was expecting it, but couldn't help releasing a loud gasp as the first slap hit her. Katie spanked each buttock in turn, maintaining a regular rhythm until Amy felt a warm glowing feeling from her ass.

After about five minutes Katie stopped and told Amy to turn around and face her. Amy caught a glimpse of her rosy buttocks in a small mirror on her desk that she used to fix her make-up.

Katie then told Amy to lie on the desk, supporting her ankles onto her shoulders. She reached a hand between her legs and pulled aside the thin material of the thong. Amy stifled a moan of pleasure as the younger woman started massaging the lips of her vulva before slipping her fingers into her vagina. With her other hand she then started rubbing her clitoris, slowly at first and then more vigorously.

Katie grasped her garter belt with her spare hand, running her hand down Amy's silky smooth thigh to the top of her stocking.

Soon, a strong orgasm gripped Amy's body and her arms flailed, knocking paperwork, picture frames and a desk calendar from her desk.

"You liked that didn't you?" Katie giggled afterwards.

"Yes," gasped Amy

"I better get dressed," Amy continued. Her neck and face flushed red with the afterglow of passion. She adjusted the air conditioning to a stronger setting, as the office was heavy with the musky scent of her juices.

Amy encased her heavy breasts in the cups of the lacy black bra before putting on the rest of her clothes. Katie sat in the corner, her eyes greedily lapping up the view.

Katie kissed her firmly and Amy looked at the clock over her shoulder. "It's nearly six," Amy warned. "We'd better finish up before anyone comes." She adjusted her scarf to cover the flushed redness of her throat.

One last kiss and Katie told her she had great plans for Sunday.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12