All Comments on 'Amy's New Janitor'

by Cockhole

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
definitively a better version of the first one, but...

This story is very good, better than the first one you wrote.

But if you let me to have a comment, then i must say your best work is Helping the Elderly, because both the protagonists both the electricity coming out from every chapter leaves the reader speechless. My opinion is bound to my resembling with Tracy character (i'm a little more tall, but measurement are the same, even if i've got freak tits).

But do you think Amy is going to have new adventures with her janitor or is this a complete story?

Lots of kiss, Sarah

submit63submit63about 7 years ago
Very, very erotic!

Excellent story, I immensely enjoyed reading it. Please continue/finish the other stories you've been uploading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
GREAT revision...

GREAT revision, definitely better than the original version! I look forward to your many upcoming stories and your future updates in your update section! Keep up the great work!

Adriana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just wonderful

By far your best story! Love how the old man wins her completely - body and soul.

Love that she dreams of sucking his nipples, of fondling, kissing his big belly. Would love it if your future stories include even more body worship.

And I would love some jealousy. The useless husband seeing his gorgeous wife succumb to an old, but much superior man - and feeling the pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic

I love how you've made this good story a great one. The description of how Amy's perceptions change of Andrew really improved the narrative.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 7 years ago
hot

maggie and me read this together and she told me she wishes this was her! great writing and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I got lost in this wonderful story. I love everything about it! I will fantasize about this happening to ME😍. I love black cock and the way black men just seem to captivate us and take us into their sexual dominance.

🍑🍆

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Much better!

This version has a much better ending... Perhaps a follow-up chapter, introducing the possibility of pregnancy?

Mr.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
THE OFFICE

She couldn't cheat as she was divorced, so became a big cock whore, nicely written better in the home than in the office more congenial.

Laura_ThemeLaura_Themeover 6 years ago
Very erotic story

I enjoyed this story more than I thought I would...I guess I am a somewhat like Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A woman like Amy

This story reminds me of a woman I worked with at the welfare department. Joan was unhappily married to a rich doctor. When I first met her, she was a 25 year old gorgeous 5'9" brunette with hair down to the middle of her back, probably weighed 110. Beautiful face with deep green eyes. She had terrific 34 A breasts. She never wore a bra! Fabulous long shapely legs and tight butt. The building janitor, Hank, was physically the opposite of Andrew. Hank was 6'6" and all muscle. He wore size 14 sneakers. He weighed over 300, wore 3X shirts. His cock was huge, probably 14 or 15 inches and very thick (I had stood at the urinal next to him and had seen his cock myself). Joan and Hank could be heard fucking in the basement every day in his janitor's office. Joan bragged to Gloria(another coworker) and I that there was never a cock she could not take all the way into her pussy. Joan reported that Hank with his 14 inch cock and testicles the size of oranges filled her but she took him in completely. Joan’s extremely active sex life included thousands of episodes of daily sexual intercourse with large semen ejaculations by multiple Negro clients over a period of decades. Joan's sordid sex with the sleazy, unkempt, diseased, drug using, whore mongering, often bisexual, frequently criminal Negro men clients fucking her daily convinced me her addiction to black cock was intense. Joan always had sperm in her pussy and womb because since she took birth control pills she fucked all men with bare cocks. Joan had a strict no condom policy as she wanted maximum contact between the nerve endings in the wall of her pussy and her cervix with her partner’s cock in order to maximize the possibility of orgasms. Joan told Gloria she truly enjoyed feeling the cum of the man fucking her explode into her pussy and onto her cervix! Joan was the only woman welfare worker who risked her job by having sex with clients! I assume Amy is fictional but I assure you Joan was real and died early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please do a follow up to this like a hot kinky wedding story of amy in bridal wear getting bred

kenzykenzyover 6 years ago
Superb !!!

Loved it !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
consuming passionate story

yes yes writing suspense in structure keeping the tension building

candj

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2 Amy is banged by an even lower class black man

Please make a part 2 where Amy is banged by an even lower class black man.

Wendylooking4BbcWendylooking4Bbcover 5 years ago
Black cock takes over

I loved your writing!!! I fall for thick black cock and never consider the man's looms or social stature, once I get a look at a BBC I'm am his to enjoy!

naughty Papanaughty Papaover 4 years ago
Loved it

The way she craves...

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story, great writing. I can't wait to read more of your works.

SeidahSeidahover 4 years ago
Wow wow wow

Absolutely loved this. Thank you so much. I love sex with older black men so so much. They’re great lovers. You have created an intense, intimate masterpiece.

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 3 years ago

No wasn't that superb little story. I've always had a thing for women going slut for cock. I used to work as security guard and had several situations of the older woman staying late to flirt with me on my rounds. The best bit was to get them to read my stories on Literotica.com. Fucked 4 of them, horny sluts in unrewarding marriages. The best was a female guard I worked with she sat there for a couple of hours reading my stories. She finished reading came over to me knelt on the floor just took my cock out and began sucking me off, as a reward!

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

What a story keeps you full Interested mouth watering want to eat Amy pussy

I've read all cock hole stories that here can't wait to read more plus hope chapter 2

Amy new janitor

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a great story, the total fantasy of having a special power over a hot woman!! 10 stars for this great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There could be a special appeal in "beauty and beast" liaisons. I caught my sister being fucked by by the gardener/handyman who used to work once every fortnight. He was retired (I guess close to 70), tall and thin. After fucking, he buried the used condom in the garden before fucking my sister once more.

Later that day, I told my sister that I'd seen them. A few days later she came into my bed.

I subsequently discovered that the gardener had also fucked my mother.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Mmmmm, to have a thick black cock stretching me and claiming my pussy I want it so badly💋

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a good make over. Rated 5 plus stars at least ! Looks usually attract, but don't forget that it is really so much more.

Orpheum69

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Definitely need more.. Maybe her lawyer gets involved or women she works with, too.. That be very interesting.. Hopefully, you make another chapter to this or even turn it into a series.. Great Start..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hmm? I liked it, a little negative here and there, eg. slut. That said, there were some good bits, word gets around when a fellow is hung, doesn't matter if he's not the best looking or cubby, hey FWB, take advantage of him ladies. In my high school, he was Frank, aka the cherry popper, but it wasn't until our tenth reunion that I got to ride his big boy. The janitor gave her a new perspective, she stepped out of her box, what's not to like? You know guys, you're the last thing on her mind when she's sampling a new cock. haha.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story. For me, he wasn't a janitor but the Fed-X driver I got to know, he always had a treat in hand for my dog Randy (Randy White LB) and we'd chit chat about the Giants (him) or Cowboys (me). Bumped into one Friday night, we had a few drinks together and I invited him back to my apartment to share some weed and later he shared his big black cock with me. :) First black man for me.

cannaecannae16 days ago

Another favorite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous