Amy's Nude Day Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After another couple of minutes, Julia stepped forward in front of Mark. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his rod, checking it's firmness.

Mark tensed up as the stranger gripped his cock while his wife fingered his ass. The attention in both the front and back was resulting in pre-cum leaking from the tip. It did not go unnoticed.

"I think he's ready to go here, sweet-cheeks," Julia said looking down at Jill over Mark's shoulder.

Jill stopped her fingering and looked around her husband's hip to see that Julia was, indeed, correct. His flag was flying at full-staff. She slid her gooey fingers slowly from his ass before standing up.

"K, now for the moment we've all been waiting for!" Amy announced.

Jill looked into Mark's eyes. "Alright, I guess we need to do this," she said softly. Mark nodded and took a deep breath.

Jill laid back down on the ground, stretching out in the grass under the watchful eyes of the group. Mark started to kneel in-between her legs when Julia stopped him.

"That position is too boring," she said. "I want her to stand up and bend over at the waist so you can take her from behind. That should be more humiliating for her."

Jill sighed as she stood back up. She turned around so her ass was facing Mark and bent over as she was instructed. She spread her legs wide apart and grabbed her shins for balance. Mark stepped behind her and grabbed her hips. With one hand, he lined his dick up with her slit before they were interrupted by Julia yet again.

"On second thought -- or is that the third thought? I lost track. Anyway, since Mark had to take something in the ass today, it only seems fair that Jill does as well. Am I right, guys?" she said, turning to the group, hands upright in askance.

Everyone nodded and seemed to agree.

"Totally fair," Mom agreed. "Let her take it in the ass." No girl-power unity here, apparently.

Julia stepped forward to the side of Jill and Mark. She reached in-between their bodies and pushed two fingers into Jill's dripping pussy; it made a slurping sound as she fingered in and out. It was only at that moment that Mark realized how aroused his wife was by the whole affair. Her fluids were squirting all over the place as Julia finger fucked her in front of him. Jill tried to pull her thighs back together to keep out the invader, but the fact that Julia was already in her coupled with her wetness made that impossible. In truth, it felt great anyway.

Once she was happy with the amount of Jill's pussy juice on her hand, Julia pulled her hand out and turned to Mark.

"Please hold her cheeks far apart for me," she instructed. Mark gripped the two fleshy globes and spread them apart.

She put one hand on Jill's lower back as she lined up her fingers against Jill's asshole. Jill's hole wasn't virginal like Mark's as they'd done anal a couple of times, but she wasn't a fan of it at all. So, it was still unpleasant when the girl behind her pushed two wet, sticky fingers into her ass. On the other hand, even though she wasn't happy about a strange girl digitally manipulating her rosebud, she WAS happy that Julia seemed to be doing a good job of lubricating the tunnel that her husband would soon be fucking.

Mark, for his part, was mesmerized by the sight of his wife being diddled in front of him. Once Julia was finished, she pulled her fingers out and frowned at the sticky mess on them. She wiped it off on Jill's right ass cheek before clapping Mark on the shoulder.

"Go to it, stud!" she said.

And Mark did. He lined up with his wife's back door and pressed his cock-head there. She involuntarily tensed at the feeling so he waited patiently for her to relax before continuing.

Slowly, he worked the head in to her rosebud. Mark wasn't particularly large but his dick was still larger than Julia's digits. He watched as her sphincter spread open at the pressure. He couldn't see her face, but she winced as the head popped past her rim and her ass closed around it, trapping it inside.

Despite Julia's best efforts, Jill was still a bit dry inside. Fortunately, being sucked off for ten minutes prior had helped lubricate him as well.

She winced again as he pushed further in; Mark was ecstatic at the feeling of her rectum squeezing his rod in the process.

Eventually, his pelvis bottomed out against her ass cheeks and Jill let out the breath she'd been holding.

She took another breath and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Don't stop now. Get this done already," she panted.

Mark pulled back out, careful not to fall out of his wife's behind, before plowing back in. Her hips rocked forward and she almost lost her balance but Mark held tight to the sides of her abdomen.

"Mark! Mark! Mark!" Julia said, cheering him on. She was pumping her fist in the air in time to the chant.

Amy squatted down in front of Jill's as Mark continued to fuck Jill from behind. Amy put her hands on either side of Jill's face to hold it steady against the rocking of her body. Leaning it, she kissed Jill's sensuously. Jill was surprised at first but gave in and returned the kiss passionately. Her lips crashed against Amy's with each thrust from Mark which made the kiss a bit awkward, but neither girl seemed to mind.

Despite having only cum less than thirty minutes earlier, Mark's orgasm grew rapidly. He wasn't sure if it was in spite of, or because of, the public nature. And it didn't really matter. He slowed down even though knew he shouldn't. He SHOULD have been trying to finish as quickly as possible, but the feeling of Jill's tight behind on his manhood was too intense and he wanted to savor it for as long as possible.

Unfortunately (for him), as long as possible was only another minute before he erupted into his wife's ass. He grunted loudly as he gripped her sides. Jill felt his climax but didn't react to it as she was still lip-locked with Amy who was stroking the back of her head.

Having just climaxed earlier, he didn't have much to shoot into her. After only four small squirts, Mark slipped out, his cock already shrinking. He took a step back and watched the two girls kissing in front of him. Amy released her face and leaned back.

"You did great, princess," she said, smiling at her.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Jill said, smiling back.

Jill stood up and felt something wet hit the inside of her thigh. Looking down, she saw that a blob of Mark's cum at leaked out from her ass and fallen inside her leg. Before she could do anything about it, she was distracted by the sound of applause.

Julia started clapping and whistling; her boyfriend joined in followed by Amy's parents a moment later.

"Take a bow, young man!" Amy's mom said.

Mark paused a moment before doing as she asked. Jill bowed as well.

Dan spoke to Amy.

"Amy, honey, these are a nice pair that you got this time. Your mother and I have to meet friends at the club now but you really must have these two over some time so we can get to know them better," he said.

Amy nodded. "Sure thing, pops!"

Steve adjusted the uncomfortable looking bulge in his pants.

"Hey, Jules, I think we should go, too. I really need to take care of something myself," he said to his girlfriend.

She scowled at him. "Don't think it's going in MY ass, buddy!"

Steve chuckled. "I'll take whatever I can get at this point."

At that moment, another group of young adults was walking down the street towards the group. Amy saw them and frowned.

"K, I think you guys have celebrated National Nude Day enough for now. You guys are free to go. But I'll be in touch!" she said.

Mark and Jill both hoped that she would be.

12