All Comments on 'Amy's Slutty Adventure'

by HerLittlePiggy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
xploring96xploring96about 6 years ago

I love reading about lust and submission to big black cock. Well done.

You should have an editor read through before submitting. A number of what I assume are autocorrect issues in it. Still gave it 5 stars because of its great sex scenes.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I so love this story. Love BBC in multiples. Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The last line is so true

The last line of this well written story applies to me and probably millions of other women who have slutty adventures. It is what went through my mind every time I came home with my pussy filled with other men's semen and my loving cuckold husband went down on me. And just as in Amy's case, my pussy was often filled with a large volume of black men's cum. I am an attractive thirty year old social worker, brunette, 5'7" and 34-22-36. I make home visits to my clients many of whom are black men and women. There is nothing that excites me to huge orgasms more than black cocks in my married white pussy. I average fucking 3 or 4 black men 5 days a week. I rarely make it home before 5:30. My second husband is a twenty two year old first year medical student, if he finished lab on time, he is home before me and the first thing he wants to do is have sex. So we head straight to the bedroom and do it and more than half the time as foreplay the poor cuckold eats me out lapping up the black men's cum that is dripping out of me and just like Amy, I always think,"If he only knew." When our sex is over I think,"Maybe next time I will tell him!!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

slut author with slut story what a combinations with loser wimp husband. . pathetic story give you 1star* f

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I ate creampies from my girlfriend many times before I realized that she was still doing her estranged husband. The first time or possibly more, she tried to put me off as being needing a shower after her workout. I aggressively pushed her into sex without showering because she always looked so sexy in her workout clothes. After few times, she thought that I couldn't tell the difference and that she was getting away with something. I had realized that I was getting a creampie and fucking her sloppy seconds. Rather than be angry, this turned me on. I soon convinced her to have mfm threesomes. When I would immediately go down on her after she was fucked, she knew that I had realized what was going on. At some point she asked if I was gay and I told her than I had never had any interest or inclination until she started sharing her creampies with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHerLittlePiggy@HerLittlePiggy
3487 Followers
Question for the ladies: size does matter right? 5 I mean it's not a guarantee of good sex but it certainly helps increase the odds.