Amy's Slutty Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy continued to look into their eyes as she rose to her feel. Her knees felt rubbery and weak. Her heart was pounding fiercely in her chest and her stomach was aflutter. She stepped towards them and breathed deep to calm herself. She had never done anything so forward in her life and it was a tremendous rush.

"Lead the way boys," she whispered excitedly as she approached them. The wheels in her head were turning and they all fell in with her.

"Where you wanna go Baby?" The leader asked as he brazenly put his hand on the small of her back and pulled her close.

Amy breathed deep. She'd never been more excited in her life. She was usually a somewhat reserved woman, at least when she was sober, and what she was doing was way out of character.

"Somewhere you can all fuck the shit out of me," she laughed nervously.

"Awe shit Baby we can fuck down that alley if you want to get down," the leader said confidently. She could tell without looking that he was hung and she was tempted to duck into the alley but she wanted to spend the rest of the day fucking and they couldn't do that in an alley.

"As tempting as that is," Amy giggled, "I want to go someplace where we will have the time to do anything we want and where I can get loud."

"We gots this Baby," he said as he grabbed Amy's hand and lead her down the street into the bad part of town.

Ten minutes later Amy was alone in a small 1 bedroom apartment. It was sparsely decorated in cheap Wal-Mart furniture. Dishes were piled in the sink and it smelled of humanity and weed.

The leader, whose name was Jamal pinned Amy against the wall and pushed the top of her dress down, exposing her perky breasts. He kneaded her warm flesh and twisted her hard nipples sending jolts of pain from her tits to her throbbing pussy.

The others circled her and lifted the hem of her tight dress. They pawed at her pussy and groped her tits and her knees felt weak.

Jamal pushed Amy to her knees and pulled out his cock. He was, as she had expected, well hung with a big fat circumcised cock. A drop of precum oozed from the tip and she obediently scooped it up with her tongue. It tasted surprisingly sweet and she parted her lips wide, taking him into her hungry mouth.

She felt someone grab her hips and lift them into position. Her eyes started to water as Jamal forced his cock into her throat and she moaned as someone entered her married pussy from behind. He felt thick and she winced as he stretched her pussy. His hips thrust hard and fast and her body rocked fore and aft.

She sucked and slurped loudly on Jamal's beautiful cock and had several small climaxed over the next five minutes. Her jaw began to ache and sweat soaked her lean, sexy body.

Jamal grabbed Amy by her hair and pulled her to her feet. He dragged her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed on her back with her head hanging over the edge. He straddled her face and lowered his balls into her mouth.

The bed shifted and someone plunged into her frothy cunt. She couldn't tell who and she really didn't care. She didn't feel human. She felt like an object to be used for their pleasure and she moaned and groaned as she sucked on Jamal's balls. She grabbed his dick and stroked it and he grunted like a wild animal.

Jamal turned and spread his cheeks. He pressed his asshole onto Amy's mouth and she obediently licked him. She felt the cock inside her erupt and exit her soiled hole.

Another cock slid into her well fucked hole and Amy panted. Her body squirmed and writhed and she slobbered wetly on Jamal's sphincter. She stroked his cock and pushed her tongue inside him. She'd never been on the giving end of analingus but the reaction she got made it very enjoyable and she tongue fucked his asshole while another of his friends ravaged her gaped pussy.

She felt the second guy cum and she bucked her hips while he moaned. She tried to clench her pussy but she was to stretched and loose.

He pulled out and his cum drained from her womb. Jamal turned back and guided his cock into her open mouth. He pushed deep and paused only when his balls rested on her nose.

He fucked her mouth with long, brutal strokes as the third black man entered her. He felt much bigger than the first two and she grunted in pain as he pushed her cervix into her belly. He was the biggest she'd ever had and the pain was intense.

Jamal pulled his cock from Amy's mouth and the other guy pulled out of her cunt. They rolled her onto all fours and the guy with long dreadlocks slithered under her. He guided his enormous, dripping wet cock back into her pussy as Jamal fed her his dick.

The bed shifted and she felt cool lubricant on her exposed asshole. She'd never been double penetrated but she'd seen movies. She relaxed her sphincter, which was counterintuitive and another cock slipped into her asshole. The pain intensified and her body started to shake. Her cervix was pounded and her asshole was on fire. Her stomach tensed and epic waves of pleasure washed over her.

The bed rocked and slapped against the wall and one climax morphed into another. She felt the cock in her asshole grow bigger and harder.

Cum splashed into her bowels and they all continued to use and abuse her tired body for several more minutes until the cock in her sore pussy exploded. It was a massive load and it seeped out from her womb as he remained inside of her.

Jamal batted clean up. She had been licking and sucking his dick for more than an hour. Her lips were raw and chapped and her body felt utterly exhausted. He laid her on her belly and lifted her ass. He entered her quickly and began to thrust.

Amy squirmed weakly and panted softly. She had no idea how many times she'd cum. Her pussy was broken and loose and she could barely feel Jamal's big, delicious cock as he rammed it into her depths like a madman.

He fucked her hard and she nearly climaxed again as the head of his dick used her womb like a speed bag but she was too tired to finish. He flipped her over and put her ankles on his shoulders. He propped his torso up on his outstretched arms and pounded his big black cock into her married white pussy.

The knot in her belly tightened as he thrust deep and hard. Her toes curled and she cried out as she came. His breathing labored and he grunted deep and low. His cock erupted violently in her fertile womb and she started to black out from the ferocity of her orgasm.

Amy awoke alone on top of the covers. She'd been asleep for more than hour and she checked her the time on her fitbit. She grinned when she saw her step total was over 12,000 and she looked around the room. She could hear the sound of the television from the other room and she climbed to her feet. Her dress was bunched around her waist and she shimmied it into place. Her bra was gone and her dress was stained with dried cum but she looked good enough to make it to her car without drawing too much attention.

Jamal and his friends were playing a video game and he nodded to the door letting her know they were done.

She felt dirty and depraved as she rose the rickety elevator to the ground floor. She felt cum oozing from her nasty cunt and running down her thighs as she walked briskly to her car. Her husband wasn't due home until after six and she'd have no trouble beating him home but it was doubtful she'd have time to shower.

Amy brushed her hair and quickly changed her clothes after arriving home. She threw pasta on the stove and then brushed her teeth and washed her face to scrub away the remaining cum but her panties continued to absorb the four loads she'd taken deep in her pussy and one in her ass.

"Hey Babe," her husband said with an unknowing smile. He kissed her tenderly and his tongue dipped into her slutty mouth. He grabbed her ass and Amy tensed. She could see that he was in the mood for sex and she had no viable excuse to deny him. They hadn't fucked in more than a week and she'd already begged off after the concert because she didn't "feel fresh."

Her husband kissed her deeply and pushed her shorts to the floor. The smell of cum and pussy wafted up from her soiled cunt and her stomach churned with nervous energy. He guided her onto the couch and knelt between her legs as he gazed up at her with lust in her eyes.

His fingers slipped between the wet folds of her sex and hhe smiled brightly.

"You're wet," he mused and she nodded. She was afraid to speak. She was afraid to stop him and petrified to let him continue.

His mouth descended on her tender pussy and his tongue glided over her swollen clit. Her body trembled with fear and excitement and as the gravity of what he was doing hit her she cried out with an incredible orgasm.

Amy pushed him away from her hypersensitive clit and he pulled out his thin, average sized white dick. There was little passion and he thankfully didn't stretch her sore pussy. He came quickly and then joked that it was a good thing she had gone back on the pill.

If he only knew, Amy thought as she laid back on the couch and grinned while he finished making dinner for them both.

12