Amy's Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked a little. I told him how much I missed him, but it wasn't long before we got naked. We undressed each other, which is very fun. As he removed my shirt, James commented, "Very nice titties baby!" He just loves the way they look now.

By the time he pulled down my shorts and stripped off my thong, I was ready for some wild, animal sex. I practically dragged him to the bedroom saying, "I want you so bad. I need you to fuck me."

We got on his bed and I started stroking and licking his cock and balls. I always make it a point to suck his cock because I love doing that so. I was orally worshipping him, which turns me on to no end that I am pleasing my black lover like that. He lay back and watched me which also really excites me. He was either carefully caressing my tits or moving the hair out of my face so he could watch me suck and look into my eyes. I love to look back into his eyes as I take him deep in my mouth.

James was saying, "Suck that big black dick bitch. You love nigga dick, don't you?"

When he talks like that it is such a turn on to me.

I moved back down to his balls and licked them, sometimes taking one completely into my mouth.

From there, I worked my tongue down the crack of his ass until I reached his ass hole. James raised his hips to give me good access to his rose bud.

He let out a loud groan as I worked the tip of my tongue inside his ass.

"You are such a freakin slut the way you lick black ass!" He exclaimed.

I no longer think of using my tongue on my black lover's ass hole as disgusting. I can see how it really turns him on and makes him super hard.

I figure it's one way I can differentiate myself from the other white girls he fucks, and it makes me so horny I get dripping wet doing it to him.

Every time I give oral pleasure to his ass, I find myself working my tongue a little deeper into him.

My nose was by his balls and I got their musky smell, and I'd come to associate the acrid taste of his ass with my black lover's loud moans of pleasure.

I made myself so horny, I just got on all fours and begged James, "Please fuck my white pussy with your big black cock.

Make me your bitch. Make me your whore." I felt so bad saying that.

James moved behind me and positioned the end of his cock right against my pussy lips.

"You sure a white ho for nigga cock." He said as he thrust deep into me.

Finally my vagina experienced the stretching and fullness I so craved, the fullness I'd only experienced from my black lover.

In spite of his abrupt entry, I was able to accommodate his girth. Since our first painful intercourse, he had stretched my vagina to accommodate his thick cock.

I watched our reflection in the bureau mirror. The vision was so hot!

I love seeing the reflected contrast of his dark skin with my very pale skin as he pounds me, as his black cock disappears inside my white body.

I could see the gold rings swaying from my nipples as he grabbed a hand full of hair and started to fuck me even harder.

James is most aggressive with me when it's just the two of us, and I love it!

My nipples were still a little sore from their recent piercing, but that pain just added to my excitement.

Then they started, those amazing orgasms, earth-shattering, mind blowing orgasms!

Orgasms as only James has given me.

Orgasms that build and then ebb only to build again stronger each time.

It's hard to describe, a total shattering experience where my whole body seems like it is going to explode!

Then I felt James slow and thrust even deeper, the prelude to his own orgasm.

"Yes, cum inside me you bastard!" I cried.

"Fill me with your nigger seed!"

He let out a loud groan as I felt his cock erupt deep inside me.

I felt his hot cum fill the depths of my vagina.

We collapsed together on the bed. It was a warm night and we were both covered in sweat. As we lay against each other, the sweat of our bodies mingled just as his sperm was mingling with my juices inside me.

We caressed and kissed each other. He gently tongued and licked my nipples around the rings.

After we had both rested some, I started running my tongue down James sweat covered chest.

I loved the salty taste he had. He ran his fingers through my silken, blond hair as I tongued his belly button.

Then I worked down to his cock. I licked and sucked it. I savored the taste of my cum mingled with his ejaculate.

I inhaled the cummy pussy smell that had replaced his muskiness.

I gloried in the pulsating hardening of his member. I loved feeling each beat of his heart through my mouth!

The growing hardness I caused as I sucked gave me such a feeling of power. It was so wonderful to feel his cock stiffen inside my mouth.

James moaned softly and told me, "You such a slut for nigga cock.

You can't get enough of my black cock."

When he was fully hard, James said, "Get on your back bitch."

Smiling I rolled on my back, spreading my legs, offering myself completely as the soft white prize to the large black man towering above me.

As he guided himself into me, I wrapped my legs around him to pull him in as deep as I could.

"Fuck me hard!" I pleaded.

"Fuck me with your nigger cock."

"You just a fucking white ho!" James shot back.

"You do anything just to be fucked by a nigga!"

"Just fuck me you black bastard!" I retorted.

As hard as James hammered me, he was careful to keep his weight off my sore tits.

That was when I again passed into black sex heaven.

I was in such a state of continuous orgasm that all I was aware of was the feel of his cock filling my entire vagina triggering climax after climax within me.

My orgasms only ended when he came and lay still beside me, his cock still buried deep inside my vagina. We lay like that for a while, cuddling, kissing and caressing each other. I would have loved to spend the night with him, but I knew I couldn't.

It was getting late, so I took a quick shower, gave James a long, deep kiss good bye and headed home.

It was about 11 PM when I got home. Mark waited up for me and I told him in great detail what happened. Of course he got pretty horny so I gave him a blow job, making sure I swallowed his cum just like I learned to do for black men. After that I was pretty tired and wanted to get some sleep.

*

This story continues with Amy's Gift

We hope you liked it. Any feedback I receive will be shared with Amy and Mark.

12