All Comments on 'Amy's Surprises'

by MasterfulMistress

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Truly a five star story, a literary masterpiece to rival the likes of the Divine Comedy that shames the works of that no-talent hack Shakespeare.

Impo_64Impo_64about 7 years ago
Who were these people?

Who were these people? A couple in an open marriage as he says? No! Simply she and her friend were cheap whores for stag nights, just the two to entertain 20 men or more. As cheap whores they didn't use any protection and in the end just received £250 and thought it was a "staggering" payment? And looking at that "staggering" payment she was thinking to become a pro? Really? The husband? Like a good pimp waited at home to colect the money and wallow in the mess the 20 men left in her...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry this sounds like a 13yo boy virgin in fantasy land

1* with 250 you get a good motel room for the night and dinner it isn't staggering unless you are on minimum wage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
LOVE TO EAT

Bring it home and sit on my face any time and bring the girl friends too. LOVE TO eat cum filled pussy. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Imo annony is the one insane and a retard

gave this a 5 to help offset the asshole of LIt's 1 vote. But it deserves a 5! Fuck you in the heart annony!!!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 7 years ago
NEEDS HELP!

You really should have told us where you are from; it might have helped your score with those of us who try to help authors by seriously scoring stories. If, for instance, English is a second language learned in one of the former colonies we might better understand the stilted and downright strained word usage. Otherwise your writing craft is just plain shabby and you need to do a bit of studying.

As far as the story itself, I’ve read worse first tries. After being thrown out of the story several times by the funny wording, I finally made it to the end. While I personally don’t care for the story line, it is your story to do as you please. However you’ll probably continue low scores so long as you post this type story in Loving Wives. Maybe gay male with a little modification might work.

BTY When you write in 1st person, you can only report Amy's feelings she tells you about, or what you conclude from her actions. Amy might have noticed "my" cock respond, but she didn't feel it respond. (Yes, I know--it's tricky, telling all you want to convey in 1st person. In this case 3rd person would have allowed you more leeway.)

Thanks for trying. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
C'mon, we know what you were really dreaming about. Cock!!

Why use Amy to hide your own appetite? It's OK you know, to want cock, lots of cock, and lots of cum. Don't blame a woman for your own unfulfilled fantasy. Its dark in that closet; you have lots of friends out here. Step out of the darkness and embrace your true nature. No one who knows you will be surprised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
News ? Yes, a new baboon

1* of course

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Some idiot will

always blame the intelligent reader by calling them inappropriate names and giving undeserved 5's... Just quit while your skin is thick enough to handle the appropriate 1's & 2's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another...

Six new stories today, 4 were cuck wimp loser and cum dumpster skank stories from the UK idiot fag brigade which has new members that are just as worthless.... England is such a laughing stock around the world, these stories just add fuel to their wimpy image.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Why, why did you bother writing this trash. I got as far as open marriage and that was enough for me to bail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amy

Please continue you have a fabulous woman there .

I have sent you a pm also)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lousy even for a suck and fuck story

Poor writing and nothing original or creative just adds up to bad story telling. This was laughably bad.

dou1t2dou1t2almost 7 years ago
another cuck story..............

Can we get a separate catergory for this please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lucky

Lucky to keep from going crazy. Wife goes crazy over cream pie.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
This wasn't bad for a newb offering of a slut wife marriage, although the SW category is most garbage crudity, so that's not a very high standard

But still, except for the spooge painting and slurping it was not gross or demeaning.

Judging by the titles of the other stories, the series fell off after this. On to them to find out.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Keep Them Coming

Love to read stories where the husband eats his cream filed wife's pussy. A story like this tilts towards to fantasy side as after years of swinging I never knew a woman to take on more than about ten loads. Still, I loved the ending and the way the husband demonstrated his love and acceptance of her exciting night by licking her cream filled pussy clean.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You mean whore don't you cuck?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous