All Comments on 'An Abuse of Power Ch. 01'

by subkatpunished

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
This good be a good story but...

Given the story line (Nazi Germany, concentration camp, etc.), This belongs in the non-consent/Reluctance category. Since most BDSM stories are usually consensual and this is not.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanalmost 10 years ago
follow-up

I meant to write "could be a good story" not "good be a good story". Sorry for the typo.

LadyPartsLadyPartsalmost 10 years ago
Nice start

Interesting setting you've chosen. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Paradox

How can the forbidden be stimulating? Humans must make decisions which a deep in the grey zone of Good and Evil. What the Nazis did with the Jews is reprehensible but can this type of story be enjoyed as fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!

The intensity of how you write in details about the dynamic between her and him... Despite the much debated setting. I want to read more! And soon please

elisebeeelisebeealmost 10 years ago
Good, bad, snarky, or indifferent

If you are going to write a less than pleasant comment, have the courage and courtesy to use a name, any name. Anonymous is the cover of cowards without conviction.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 10 years ago
I found this too distressing to even begin to read it

I realise you have taken a subject which is, for many of us, myself included, a step too far. It was, apparently, a courageous decision to write and submit it and you seem to have poked a hornet's nest with this one, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The fact remains that, IMO, the schoah - and those who perpetrated it - are not suitable for this kind of vicarious interest.

As I said above, I have not read the story, only its synopsis, and have not voted it at all in order that my own views do not skew the score unfairly.

It would seem you have the ability to write well, and I hope you will continue to write for us, but this is not for me. As someone mentioned below, it is cowardly to hide to behind the Anonymous tag and I have no intention of doing so. These are my feelings; you must decide what you own feelings are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great work

I cant wait to read more..

josephstevensjosephstevensalmost 10 years ago
Lovely....

Great story, and a theme that I find very erotic. I see it's part 1, and part 2 is eagerly awaited. Why 'blue-eyed'....? Thoroughly enjoyed the description of the sexual activity..just the right length and level of force...nice. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good read

Gritty subject with smooth writing. I enjoyed the topic. Probably because I feel you must be of decent of one or the other. Which in itself is hot. I have no account here or I would reply as a user not as Anonymous. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting.

I saw this story in the "new" section when it first came out and just couldn't click on it to read--such a controversial topic. I accidentally clicked on the second story, read it, liked it, looked for the first story and was shocked to find it was one I had skipped over previously. I have now read both and while this topic (Nazi Germany) isn't my kink, both stories are very well written. I look forward to more from the author-even a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
:/

Fuckscism!..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is so wrong and so hot.

Love the handcuffs, the temperature contrast, the bathing and the manhandling, mmmmnnn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

I am not proud of my rapeplay fantasies and would never act on it. Would probably feel horrible no matter what position I would hold.

But wow this was good! Nazi fetish AND well written low key. No "rapevictim actually starts to love it" bullshit guys actually believe in.

And the ending!

You are messed up and thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous