An Accommodating Lady Ch. 05

Story Info
Zelda heads off to Pretoria.
2k words
4.45
45.8k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gordon_a
gordon_a
28 Followers

Zelda heads off to Pretoria for her dad’s birthday and Ruth’s friend Sue becomes a playmate/

I opened my eyes at 9am in the unfamiliar bedroom, initially disorientated, but my brain quickly got up to speed. Yawning and stretching, I manoeuvred my morning glory into the guest bathroom for relief and speedily completed my ablutions, including a shower and shave.

Dressed in shorts and a tee shirt, I ambled into the kitchen, where Ruth and Zelda were bustling around chatting easily and making omlettes. It was all very domestic and I was greeted with a peck on the cheek from each and eased into a chair at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee slapped in front of me.

Zelda was in a hurry. Her father had phoned and she had to stop off to buy various items for the 50th birthday party before heading for Pretoria to help with the preparations. She was very easy on the eye, clad in tight faded denims that accentuated her ample but taut behind and a snugly fitting tee shirt that emphasised the voluptuousness of her bosom. She looked superbly wholesome, blonde hair shining and only a trace of lipstick.

Ruth was in a thin cotton housecoat, demurely buttoned to the neck but she had her makeup on and her blonde hair was still damp from the shower.

“Is there anything special you want to do today, a movie or go out for lunch?” she asked.

“No, I’ll go with the flow. I’ll fit in with whatever you want to do.”

“Well, I thought you could relax here this morning while I did some shopping. We could invite Sue down, have a cold lunch, listen to some music and perhaps rustle up some pasta for supper.”

I said that suited me and started on my omlette. I had a feeling I would need all my strength. Interesting, I thought, that she wanted her friend to join us. I wasn’t complaining, though. Sue, dark and slim, was a very attractive woman. I would have to be careful not to pay her too much attention and put Ruth’s nose out of joint.

Maybe, just maybe, we could play together, the three of us, if enough liquor flowed. Nah, I didn’t think Ruth would go for that. Still, it made an exciting daydream, licking and sucking and fucking the two sexy older women!

Zelda interrupted my reverie with a quick peck on the cheek and then she flurried out of the apartment saying she would be back before lunch the next day. After the door closed I got up and stood behind the seated Ruth, slipping a hand under her housecoat, caressing a soft breast over a beige bra that I soon discovered fastened (or unfastened) at the front.

Her nipples hardened to my touch and I leaned down to gently nibble them. “Don’t move. Just sit still,” I said as I moved around and knelt in front of her, pushing her legs apart. I was feeling really randy as I eased the housecoat and half-slip up, kissing the insides of her thighs before nuzzling her between her legs. As I sucked her through the gossamer-thin beige panties I could feel them dampening.

She lifted her bottom and I pulled her panties off and began licking her clit, using two fingers to thrust deeply into her vagina at the same time. She came quickly and strongly, gasping and shuddering, but before she could regain her breath I stood up and bent her across the kitchen table, housecoat and slip pushed up around her waist.

Pulling my cock out of my underpants I rammed it straight and deep into her drenched cunt, pounding against her firm white bottom. Gasping for breath, she shouted out over and over “Fuck me deep! fuck me hard! I’m coming! I’m coming! Oh God! Oh God!”

Just as her legs buckled I started to come, banging into her like a sex-demented dog servicing a bitch on heat until I started to ejaculate inside her, my knees trembling.

Before I had finished pumping into her, she pulled away from me with a plopping sound, turned and got to her knees, her one hand guiding the last spurts of cum into her hot, wet mouth, slurping and licking, while her other hand cupped my balls.

“Well, that was much better than a second cup of coffee. Was that the deluxe breakfast? Funny, I didn’t see crumpet on the menu! “

We both laughed at my weak attempt at humour. “I don’t suppose you thought you would also be eating some pussy to go with your omlette,” she joked back. Behind that matronly façade there certainly lurked a raunchy sense of humour!

Ruth went off about 30 minutes later and I dozed in the sun on the veranda that offered a panoramic view of the high-rise flatland of Johannesburg’s Hillbrow. Almost before I knew it Ruth was back -- with a bagful of good things to eat, she said.

“You make pretty good eating yourself,” I ventured, and was rewarded with a playful slap that could have led to something more meaningful, but just then the doorbell rang – the sexy Sue had arrived.

Looking most cool and attractive in a white low-cut blouse and fawn skirt, Sue accepted one of the fairly heavy G ‘n Ts I had mixed for the three of us and we sat on the comfortable loungers in the shaded part of the veranda.

“Just so you know, I have no secrets from my pal Sue, whether I like it or not. She always senses when I am hiding something and won’t rest until she weasels it out of me,” laughed Zelda.

“I didn’t have to do much weaseling to get her to talk about you, her young lover from Bloemfontein, wherever that is,” Sue snorted. “After that weekend you were here she was positively blooming. I know the signs, the way she was wafting around I knew she had got IT! She couldn’t wait to tell me about it.”

Ruth blushed and changed the subject and I made fresh drinks. The gin was making us all feel a bit mellow and we picked at cold chicken and salad and switched to wine.

We chatted about friendship, marriage, divorce and lovers, and opened another bottle of wine. Ruth sat mostly quiet as I drew out the increasingly talkative Sue, who, tongue loosened by the booze, casually dropped a bombshell into the conversation.

“Did Ruth tell you we are lovers?” she said, and waited for a reaction. It came from Ruth. “How could you say that, Sue? I’ve told no one about us. It’s not as if we are lesbians, we have just experimented a bit.”

“A bit? When we’re lying head to tail, nuzzling each other’s clit, it doesn’t feel like an experiment and you know we both love it. Not that we are anti-men, Gordon, as you have discovered, it’s just different. It doesn’t mean we strap on big cocks and act butch. It’s all very feminine. Are you shocked?

Well, I was a bit, but more titillated. Wow, maybe this threesome fantasy of mine was going to become a reality!

Before I could reply, Ruth said: “I suppose we are talking more freely because of the booze but Sue and I did wonder how you would react to a threesome. I’m not the jealous type and Sue and I have shared everything – other than men – since we were girls. That’s why I set up this lunch when I knew Zelda would be away. Are you cross? If you don’t want to we will just forget the whole idea.”

Forget the whole idea? This was like manna from heaven. Surely I was going to wake up and find it had all been just a delicious wet dream? But no, I was awake and these two attractive older women were propositioning me!

“I’m your boy, do with me what you will. Just be gentle,” I cackled with glee and first hugged Ruth tightly before embracing Sue, stroking her body up and down over her clothes and popping my tongue gently into her mouth where it was met by a writhing, darting demon that threatened to rip my tonsils out. This was one hot lady!

I looked over at Ruth, who smiled her permission as I undid Sue’s blouse and skirt, stripping her to a matching, virtually transparent, pale blue bra and panties, and stroked her buttocks, breasts and between her legs over the panties.

“Put your fingers into me, make me come, sweetheart,” she mouthed into my ear so I held her and slipped one finger and then another into her warm, gushing pussy, making her squirm with delight. I brought my other hand down from her small, taut, breasts – although I continued to lick her tiny coral nipples -- and worked her clit with one delicate finger while thrusting in and out of her pussy with the other.

Her breath against my ear became frenzied and she screamed out: “I’m gushing! I’m coming!’’ and slumped against me, her heart pounding against my chest, shuddering. As she stood against me I pulled off her bra and panties and lowered her to the recliner.

By this time, Ruth was standing close to me, rubbing my cock. I told her to bend over and lick Sue’s clit and then stood behind her, stripped her panties off and stroked her from her clit to her bottom, making her so wet that her juices were dripping off my hand onto the floor.

What a sight it was! Ruth with her skirt up over her backside licking the sweet pussy of her friend to a climax while my fingers were doing the same to her. As Ruth started to shudder, I thrust my cock into her pussy, still working her clit. They erupted almost in unison but I put my cock back inside my underpants without coming. I wanted a lot more of this twosome before shooting my load!

We sat there shyly looking at each other and I suggested we get another drink and retire to the king-size bed for the main attraction, a suggestion that was met with enthusiasm.

I lay my two willing slaves on the bed after stripping Ruth naked, and sat between them, playing with their cunts and telling them how beautiful they were and how much I wanted to fuck them. After they had both climaxed again I leaned over to lick Sue’s cunt for the first time while Ruth moved around to take my stiff prick in her mouth as I tasted her friend.

When Sue came again, eyes glazed, I told her to swap places with Ruth and then licked my Accommodating Lady to a sublime (her word, not mine) climax.

“Sue, lick Ruth’s cunt,” I instructed, and as she kneeled between Ruth’s legs I slipped into her from behind. All I could hear were licking sounds and muted sobs of ecstasy as Sue pleasured my Lady as I pleasured her for the first time. They just never stopped coming and I shuffled them around again so that I could fuck Ruth while she lapped away at Sue’s little furry thing.

By now I was ready to explode so I sat them on the edge of the bed and stood against them as they took turns licking my cock and balls.

“Come for us, Gordon, shoot your come into our mouths!” Sue breathed as I came closer to a monstrous orgasm. I shouted out that I was coming and Sue hungrily accepted the first of my ejaculation, sharing the rest of what was pumping out with Ruth. They took it in turns to lick me clean as I lay down exhausted, barely believing the wondrous pleasure I had just experienced.

As I dozed off for while, full, fucked and temporarily no longer frolicsome, I prayed to a higher being to ensure that my batteries were fully recharged to see me through this fucking weekend. Talk about feast and famine! After a pretty lean spell back home I was in the process of gorging myself. How wonderful it was to be young, although I didn’t fully appreciate it at the time.

gordon_a
gordon_a
28 Followers