All Comments on 'An Act Of Chivalry'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Just a cheating husband...

Just a cheating husband...What would he think and act if he found out an older man fucking his daughter? And what his daughter would think of him if she ever find out about this? Will she tell her mother about it? And he never had cheated? Really? Just for laughs...Ahhhhh, maybe he thought his wife was doing the same in Vegas? No matter what he had no excuse...What his wife react when she finds that picture in his fone? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ITS JUST A STORY

This is a sex site with sex stories.Not every thing is real.Just read and if you dont like it just move on..

amyyumamyyumover 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Divorce is a plague in a group and having a party in vegas after it is like telling the married one to go help the divorced one get laid. Way to much temptation and some of the happiest married ones will get drunk fucked while away. I know way to many guys that fucked happily married woman in vegas while they were on bachelorette parties. One friend who is a little bit of a jerk slowly fucked a 40 something wife as she talked to hubby on the phone. He was rubbing it on her face and lips as. He said I love u to him . She felt bad when they were done but she still did it . Inhabitions go away when in that environment drunk far away from home and the odds of being caught are slim . Don't allow it if it ever really comes up in real life . The whole you don't trust me is bullshit

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Read this author's other story

and you can see where maybe this is going. Well written, but a little incredible as well. I agree that something like this would be most married guys fantasy, but think that a majority of happily married men would turn it down.

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 7 years agoAuthor
As always, thanks for the comments!

For those who have said this is in the wrong category, I disagree with you. The description of the "Loving Wives" category states it is for stories with, "Married extra-marital fun" and I believe this qualifies. If there was a husbands / cheating husbands category you'd have more of a point.

As patillie said, I have another story series here on Lit that I put under the "Mature" category. It was also about a cheating husband with a younger woman. I had people tell me since I started posting, and patillie tell me today, that it could have been posted here in the "Loving Wives" category.

When it's all said and done the most important thing is whether or not people enjoy the story and the characters. I wrote this chapter right after finishing up my other series, "Ashley's Revenge," as a way to cleanse my pallet of those characters for a bit. It was intended to be a quick one-off, but it is possible to see where Taylor and Derek take this is people are interested.

Thanks again for reading and commenting, always happy to get feedback both good and bad!

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 7 years ago
Too outside my experience.

Pretty well written but I could not connect.

Why would anyone think their wife running off to Vegas to celebrate a divorce was a good idea? Sort of states that marriage is a bad situation to be escaped from. Even if divorce is the right thing to do, aren't you celebrating the failure of the marriage?

But then, he was pretty easy to convince to stray so maybe theirs is one to be escaped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Really like the dialogue you develop between characters. Keep up the good work, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your Cheatin Heart

I like a good story but cheating on each other is trashy. I can see if you have a spouse who has been ill for a long time and you are discreet. Even that makes me feel disgusted just saying it. If a man can't be man enough to stay faithful to his wife then divorce her and get that young girl that makes you think your a man again. Unfortunately we are still what we are, older men wanting to be young again. Been there done that and lost the best woman I ever had. As the other guy said, it's just a story, I will definitely move on. Well written, just not my type of story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 7 years ago
HOW is this LW?

Derek Hands is an easily seduced (kinda reluctantly adventurous) Hubby. His Sweetie is, by the end of the evening, in Las Vegas, possibly being adventurous herself ... BUT We-The-Readers have NO evidence of that!

This submission belongs in Loving Hubbies!

Oops, since there is no category, Erotic Coupling.

Unrated!

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Just an Inversion of the normal Loving Wives line.

Also a fine stroke story but there is no drama or suprises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

Very few males would be able to resist Taylor, married or not, so I wouldn't describe the guy as a dog shit husband. I suppose it would have been better if there had been some guilt instead of none.......

bworth1943bworth1943over 7 years ago
stone cold

Bad daddy .I bet if the circumstances were reversed ,the wife would be kicked to the curb when he found out. She will eventually learn of his cheating, the what happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I liked it!

I love to read the comments in the LW category! Folks rate the stories based on their warped assessment of the characters’ morals. Hey, it’s an EROTIC FANTASY!

I agree that he shouldn’t have let the wife go to Vegas, and he certainly shouldn’t have cheated, but it’s just a story.

I found the characters interesting, and the writing is clean. It’s a good story. Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Add more chapters

Add more chapters, maybe another hot friend, and pregnancy. Have Taylor get knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Now

It’s an interesting story but I think the guy crossed a line that should never be crossed. Yeah, it’s hot, but it’s the first step down the stairway to hell. And I ain’t talking about religion. Screwing your daughter’s friends just isn’t a good way to win friends and influence people. I look forward to the sequel to this story, when his wife finds out what he did. And then there’s the girl’s father. That’s going to be fun! I can’t wait.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Loving wives section...NOT

Am really surprised this rated more than 3 stars. Normally only btb stories get high stars.

It is well written, just in the wrong place. Mature or nuerotic stories are more suited.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Proud

Your daughter would be proud of you. Maybe she can find a "Daddy" too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I personally thought this story was a little creepy. Screwing your daughter’s teenage best friend just seems beyond the pale to me. Even in a fantasy.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
Good

Not great, but it has potential.

As far as all the naysayers go, 1st they don't have a correct catagorie for the story, get over it. 2nd, this little hottie could temp most men and the story wouldn't be Erotica if they did nothing. 3rd, daughter's hot friends are a major fantasy of many men, including me. (I have 2 daughters, ages 21 & 18) so I see plenty of temptations. I never give in but the story is fiction. 4th, at this point it doesn't matter what the wife may be doing (yet). Finally, I want to read more chapters, maybe involving more of the friends, just please no Father/daughter sex. I just don't like that type of incest story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So...

He fucks his teenage daughters friend while his wife is out of town and this is supposed to be a good story? Are we supposed to like this guy because he cheats and lies? Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just like the character Derek states, there is too much political correctness...

in the US, (he may not have specified the US, that's my parameter.

Political correctness isn't quite the right term, though. I've been searching for the right word to describe what Derek is talking about, for at least thirty years, myself, so don't feel bad, TMM.

I do agree there is a problem when a person sticking up for, and protecting someone else becomes the bad guy. I did a similar thing to what the character did, when my older daughter was in high school, and never regretted it. In the end, it was the best thing for the smart-ass, disrspectful kid I threw off my ex-wife's front porch.

She might have been my ex, but she didn't deserve the disrepect he was dishing out at my ex. He just happened to do it while I was in earshot, helping my younger daughter with her homework.

It got the boy out of my daughter's life, which was the best thing for her. She later told, (20 years later), the boy damn near ran when he saw her, 'cause he was "scared of her crazy dad."

The same people who started the whole 'anything physical is bad violence' about 30-40 years ago, in the US, did not think about the ramifications. Now we have grown men, who have never had society rein them in, when it would make a difference.

They got away all their life with whatever they wanted to do, and now they do much worse things. Growing up, if I did something bad enough to someone, boy, girl, adult, which harmed them, there was no hesitation from adults other than my parents, to yank me up by the collar, and 'explain' things.

Just knowing my actions could create a situation where someone's dad might 'fill in', for my old man, straighten me out, AND have my old man buy them a beer, in thanks, was enough to keep me from doing the deed in the first place.

I knew, by the time I was adult, just what was appropriate behavior, and what wasn't. I've seen generations of young men, and to a much lesser extent, young women, who have no clue about appropriate behavior. The difference can be attributed to the influence of testosterone.

The same mindset which has caused this problem, is the same mindset people are exhibiting regarding this story.

The purpose of the five stars is not to make moral, and value judgements of a story's plotline. It is to rate the writing, nothing else.

If a story, like this one, disturbs you with it's content or character's mores and/or choices, a reader has two choices: read or not read. If you choose to read the story, and you find yourself upset by choices a character makes, the decision to lowball the rate is completely misguided.

If a fictional character in a fictionala story upsets you by their actions, then it is a pretty damn well-written story, and deserves high marks for it's impact, not low marks because YOU decided to read it, and it affected you, negatively.

Leave negative feedback for a person's actions to the real world, where it is relevant, and useful to society, as a whole, not in the fictional world of a story, just because it was written well enough a character's actions upset your moral scale.

If you find characters reprehensible, say so in the comments, where it can be put in perspective. The main perspective being the writing is good enough to make you hate an asshole character; THAT is high praise to a writer.

TMM, thanks for sharing your creativity, and for all the work it takes to put together a Lit submission.

GeoD

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

first started reading this, thought it was going to be about the wife cheating and being caught at the divorce party.

as far as the girl is concerned, 18 means she is not a minor and chased him down.

him cheating isn't right. i do believe cheaters should be caught and punished. male or female.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story but leave out the politics

No one, not even the most PC person, is going to bitch about a dude beating the ass of someone who attacks their daughter, give me a fucking break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Comments are better than the story

Politically correctness is a pox on society. I agree with much of what Anon 03/25/19 said in his comment. I think many problem-men today would have turned out nicely if only some other kid had punched them in the nose on a playground sometime back when they were children causing trouble.

As far as this story goes, allowing your wife to go to a divorce party in Vegas means you don't mind if she has sex with other men, because there's simply no other reason why they'd choose Sin City as their destination. Since he doesn't care if his wife has sex with others, then why can't he do the same?

Oh well, just a story. Suspend disbelief and pretend like there's no consequences for anything.

QuintiusQuintiusover 4 years ago
Not a fan

I think it was a mistake for me to have read this after reading Two Tickets to Paradise. That one was right up my alley and this one was... not. Matter of fact it left a bad taste in my mouth. I suppose it's meant to be a fantasy, the older guy fucking his daughter's gorgeous 18 year old cheerleader captain friend, and it might have worked OK if the Dad had been single and there'd been a bit more feeling between him and Taylor. As it is, though, it just came across as a shallow story about a guy who cheated on his wife WAY too easily. His "act of chivalry" is cheapened by his hypocrisy and I honestly couldn't find the scenes sexy afterwards.

It's a shame because I thought it was a cute story up until the cheating scenes. It was nice that he was getting along with his daughter's pretty friends, his feelings of getting old were understandable, and his rescue of Taylor was admirable. I liked that the girls all felt he was very heroic and applauded his efforts. Sadly, instead of viewing the following actions as a sexy reward for a gallant rescue, all I could see was an asshole cheating on his wife and daughter and planning on probably continuing for the rest of the summer. Definitely not my kind of story. TMM has written much better tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So confused

I liked the fantasy sex scene. You definitely have a ‘type’, after reading all of your stories. Absolutely itching for the next chapter of sex games!! That is by far the best story I have read on this site in ages, and I love the imaginative concept.

However, I really don’t understand why people try to comment in a negative way on a story they have just finished reading. Stop reading it if you don’t like it.. move on fool!

Also the sad little monkeys that criticise the ethics and morals related to a sex based story on a sex based site?, well I suppose they’re just sad...

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Chaperone?

I was liking this story until he went to bed and left his daughter and friends to fend for themselves. Who´s to say they didn´t send Taylor up to him so they could bring their boyfriends in to do the same? Stupid move on his part. What if Taylors ex had shown up after he went to bed? After that the story lost interest for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Agree With Quintius

This story was not my cuppa tea either. “Dad” bangs his daughter’s best friend while said daughter and her other friends are downstairs? To me that’s a little creepy. And I may be showing my age here, but a High School graduate does NOT an adult make. Legal aged or not, the girls were all still kids emotionally. Daddy should have known better and kept it in his pants. Oh, one more thing: how can you have a Loving Wives story without a wife even in the story? Wifey took a flyer in the first paragraph and was never heard from again. Just my 2 cnts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting

I would cut his fucking balls off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope.

He went from hero to Bad Dad in hurry. End of marriage. Screwed up parenting. I could not get into the sex scene with all of the obvious baggage he is clearly going to face with his now messed-up relationships and an affair with an abused codependent student.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Creepy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I read another story that started out the same as this one but continued on to include that the wife was cheating on him with the boy and his father. I do not remember the name of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Photograph? With wedding photo in background?? Bloke must be seriously stupid - talk about storing up trouble for himself whether accidental or blackmail

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Part 2 PLEASE!!!

This was amazing!!!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well nice to preach morals Daad! But that did not stop u from fucking a girl your daughters age no?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sick! How does he justify his infidelity?! And he plans to do it again, with a friend of his daughter. Would he like it if some other dad fucked his daughter??? The man is disgusting,not just for what he has done but what he plans for the future. Taylor is an immature teenager and this is taking advantage of her! 2*s, with nothing to recommend it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wrong category

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

No doubt his wife is busy doing the same with her drunken friends at a divorce party in Vegas.

Doombot80Doombot80over 1 year ago

Very sexy, wish the story grew to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d love to see more of Derek and Taylor’s affair. It was so hot, he doesn’t stand a chance rebuffing her advances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife doing the same thing in Vegas no doubt!! Derek and Taylor are 🔥

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh it’s so bad having a daughter who brings her friends over and they just don’t see you, but think that YOU are a dirty old man if they catch you looking, but I know that the wife looks and dreams of the boyfriends that they bring over as well, wishing just as much as dad that they could be taken for a ride as well.

The story was good, plot was feasible and maybe is happening right now, somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please consider a follow up of Taylor and Derek carrying on their steamy affair

lolax2lolax29 months ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!

pjpbpjpb6 months ago

3/5

Happily 20y married faithful hunk finds hot daughter's friend in his bedroom and is perfectly OK to fuck her bareback with creampie, suddenly clearly open to steamy summer affair. AS-IS - makes little sense, could be nice foundation for a series though

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

I didn't get it, I didn't enjoy that it didn't start nor finish

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Mr. Sands will feel good for 15 minutes and then say to himself WTF was I thinking?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

More like an act of betrayal (to his wife Jenny and his family).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Usually I find your stories rate 4s and 5s. But this one is not my cup of tea.

It seems that he has a very stable family and a loving relationship with his wife and daughter.

Having shown how a good man behaves and then become a letch is a major fail.

A longer and more loving relationship would be created by him showing restraint and helping her realize that her body is not part of this transaction. Help her realize how she will feel when she loses her friend. Or when her friend has to go through a family destruction. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...