All Comments on 'An Act Of Kindness'

by blover

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A truly greatful T gurl

Wow waht a fantasticaly hot story. So vivid description and so cleverly worded Makes you so hot from the first words

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

I had a similar experience many years ago, except the "girl" gave me a hand job when I said I didn't care if she was a girl or boy after stroking and admiring her lovely legs in pantyhose. This story made me relive it, and my cock is so hard now I am going to have to do something quickly. This was the only time I have ever been with other than a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Story sounds true. For me it was late, raining, coming back from the city. I saw a tall woman standing waiting for a cab. I pulled over, need a lift, she looked at me, opened the door and got in. Seaforth, any good, she said fine, Cromer, o.k. I was 36, she was older, maybe 50s. Her coat was open, short skirt, nice nyloned legs, the rain got heavier as I drove. Wow, I would have been standing out in that, thank you, her hand rested on my leg. that's o.k. She moved her hand upwards, my cock reacted, I looked over at her, that's o.k. she said as her hand brushed over my trousers, nice, pull over in that car park, I would like to thank you as she squeezed my cock. You don't have to as I drove into the car park. I stopped, she undid my zip, I undid my belt, she held my cock, then lowered her mouth over me, so good. She lifted her head, holding my cock, mmm nice and hard, stroking, not like my usual clients. It sunk in, clients, as she moved up and down, she lifted her head, quiet night, I need a fuck, I cant afford, don't worry as she reached into her bag and undid a condom, its free, putting it over my cock, then sucking me again. She lay back in the seat, dropping it down, come on big boy, I moved between her nyloned legs her bent legs open, then I saw it, a semi hard cock, I pulled back, she looked at me, you didn't know, no, her hand stroking my cock, want to stop, I was hard, I moved forward, her legs went back a bit, I positioned my cock, I pushed forward, the head of my cock entered, ohh, that's it and she pulled me forward, my cock sliding right into her, ohh, fuck me, fuck me as she rocked forward, oh that's it as I moved in and out of her, her hand stroking her cock, don't stop, im cumming, that's it and I watched as her cum spurted from her cock, her insides gripping me, my cum filling the condom.. We fucked for a short while longer, I moved away,she removed the condom, threw it out the window. We dressed, I felt guilty as I drove her to her place. She thanked me, then got out and walked to her door. That was my beginning of a long association with transexxual hookers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous