An Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly we got up. We showered together to clean up although that involved plenty of kissing groping wanking and sucking.

Then Carol bent over and held her cheeks open and I couldn't resist kneeling down and licking her hole with the shower still soaking us. Amazingly I started to get another erection, this never happened with ordinary girls!

Getting the shampoo I lathered up my by now hard cock again and pushed against her pussy. She let me in with ease giving a satisfied sigh as I filled her. Sian moved to the front so that Carol could suck her as I fucked her.

I was part of another spit roast and I loved it. Carol's pussy caressed my cock, it was a gorgeous feeling and she kept pushing back wanting more, making little sighs of delight. Eventually I stood still and Carol did all the work, sliding up and down the length of my manhood.

Sian had her eyes closed as she rocked gently backwards and forwards as Carole deep throated her with skill. Magical time passed until it all became too much for me and I spurted deep inside Carol my spunk desperately wanting to breed her.

Sian came immediately afterwards and we all sank to the floor. Sian started to kiss Carole then Carole kissed me and I kissed Sian and then we were all kissing each other at the same time. Tongues darted from mouth to mouth as Sian's white treat passed between us.

The girls left to dry off leaving me under the water with the remains of Sian's cum in my mouth that I swallowed savouring every bit, thinking what on earth had happened but more importantly how fantastic it had been, and why had I waited so long to taste the forbidden fruit!

I came out shattered, dressed slowly and met the girls downstairs. Both girls had changed into fresh lingerie and refreshed their makeup. They were wearing hold ups and heels and looked sensational. They gave me big long kisses that I eagerly returned, with them telling me not to be a stranger as I left the flat exhausted, aching, drained, slightly drunk but exhilarated, feeling better than I had for years.

When I got home I couldn't help but masturbate even though my cock was sated, reliving the night and all that had happened. I even licked and swallowed my cum imagining it was Carol's and Sian's.

I went to the computer and sent an email to Carol, "Thank you for an incredible night, it was amazing and wonderful! If you are free next week, would you and Sian like to meet up again?!"

I then went to my profile on the web site logged in and changed the status to "Experienced admirer available for meets", then fell into bed and into a deep untroubled sleep.

12