All Comments on 'An Affectionate Friendship'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Thomas DrablézienThomas Drablézienover 9 years ago
Good tale but a couple of silly typos...

Viz: you wrote suburb for <i>superb</i>,

and shutter for <i>shudder</i>.

As I say silly typos for which some harsh critics might condemn you. (The Grammar Nazis around here can be a pretty unforgiving lot) But not enough, in my opinion to spoil a very good story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
on first glance

The language is too formal, too much like a stiff academic instead of a young woman.

That made reading it less of a pleasure, so I didn't and skipped to commenting.

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 9 years ago
Fabulous story!

Looking forward to hearing more about these 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot!

I almost came during the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice work!

Very descriptive and a sweet couple, I like the character development from a fellow writer's point of view :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Quite a few younger women can benefit from an older more patient and experienced man.

Michael142Michael142over 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the input.

I have always been a lousy editor of my own stuff as is evident. But I am determined to improve, to make my stories easier to read. I appreciate all of these comments, and with they help of readers, my stuff will get better. My education and vocabulary are a handicap right now, along with being an old guy taking on the challenge of getting into the psyche of a young woman in this series.

Regards to all,

Michael142.

maddictmaddictalmost 9 years ago
I'm in agreement.

Young women take an older ride tonight.

Baby sitter? Unusual but seemed advantageous, well written and enjoyable, a young women of today with some adventurers spirit.

You are a history writer, you are also a fair to better romance writer as well.

Thanks, looking toward ch. 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous