All Comments on 'An Afghan Bride Ch. 03'

by llambert

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Variety is the spice of life.

Carl need not worry about Lauren. Seems she and Charles have been fucking behind Carl's back for some time. Wouldn't put it past them to come up with this ruse to side track Carl. However their plan could back fire if Carl really falls in love with Mina.

modestusmodestusalmost 8 years ago
I want some more

I'm really looking forward to read what's next in line for the unlikely hero... so many maybe-s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Got to get Mina pregnant and Lauren engaged with it all. When do we get Ch 4

swollenbellswollenbellalmost 8 years ago
More please

When do we get the next installment? I do hope Mina gets pregnant. How will they move back to the US?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Next epsiode

Mina gets pregnant as she is young and fertile, but Lauren in a twist of fate also gets pregnant. Two horney pregnant women to attend to. Meanwhile, a third even younger woman (cousin of Mina) needs to be saved from the hands of a cruel man. It's time for a third wife and another pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

One of the best I’ve read here. An Afghan Bride by llambert has the potential to be a raw picture of a very interesting moment in history where conflicts of cultures are so alive. The plot is well lined up and the characters and interpersonal relationships look like so real in the proposed context, even the erotic details are so real. I was there looking over your arm. Congratulations.

It deserves to be concluded. I will be waiting for the next chapters.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Needs more chapters

I'd really like to see more of the story. There's lots more to tell.

But, I'm wondering about Carl's relationship with Lauren. Was she faithfull when Carl wasn't with her? Did they fully discuss the ramifications of two wives, both in Afghanistan and back in the US? Did Carl ever ask Mina about what she liked to do that wasn't her duty? What cultural things did Carl have to learn after becoming a Muslim? How do polygamists resolve the marriage issue after moving to the US?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I wish you would complete this story.

Carl owes Mina a pregnancy in their first year of marriage or she will be "shamed". When Carl and Lauren complete their assignments in Afghanistan they will need to find a was to get Mina a Visa to emigrate with them to the USA. Mina will need some kind of legal status in the USA to remain. Any child Mina has will be a USA citizen at birth if Carl is listed as the father. Perhaps Lauren and Mina could marry? Lauren will have to learn or discover that Carl and Mina's marriage is not the sham she envisioned. There are so many thread I would love to see you explore. The Iraq, Afghan, and Syrain wars are unusual in that these wars have not produced "war brides" as WWI &II, Korea, and Vietnam all did.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Gyönyörű!

Egyetértek a többi hozzászólóval, hogy még legalább egy rész kell, mert így a cselekmény teljesen befejezetlen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous