All Comments on 'An African Seduction Ch. 01'

by author on Africa

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Perhaps

Igwe will give her and Mark a little bundle of black joy in nine months with a little dose of Aids thrown in for good measure. they will be a happy, happy family then, won't they?

Seriously author, this woman is reallly a dumb cunt. a woman that would fuck a black African as high as the aids rate is in Africa is as dumb as some fucker that would play Russian Roulette with an Automatic pistol rather than a revolver.

Make the story a little bit believable at least. You could have had a disclaimer at the start of the tale that this had all taken place years ago before aids ran rampant on the Continent of Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Another mixed id to worry about!

Jesus don't we have enough white whores running around and fucking niggers? She'll not only give this black SOB a kid but maybe she will get AIDS from him. That would be so rewarding. But as she fucks the black man she helps put another nail in the white race's coffin. What the fuck is wrong with you writers? Why couldn't he fucked a black woman and had the kid? Why a white woman has to be fucked by a black in all these damn stories is sad and dumb espcially if the writer is white. And of course his cock is like a horse's cock! Bullshit! I hope your daughter reads this story and dreaming of a big black cock to fuck? Then maybe you'll wake up and write a real story. Damnass!

Man RayMan Rayalmost 19 years ago
A story..

A story, thats all this is, a fantasy of the imagination. So lighten up with the negative comments you anonymous commentators! I thought the story was hot with its albeit stereotypical but well written characters. Hope to see more of this African saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Debasing White Mothers - How Erotic

Well written no doubt - but the subject is very uncomfortable to a white male as the author knows. It humiliates and subjugates white women (some will like it) and renders white men as foolish nincompoops again as the author intended.

Unless you are into rape, cruelty and suppression -

skip over it or give it a low subhuman score and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confusing

People read a story where the content is fully understood, knowing that they are going to hate it. Then they blast the writer.

I thought it was fairly well written, if cliched, but the point is this. Writers (and I'm one of them) allow public comment as a courtesy. At least be decent to them in return.

Then try to figure out why you read stories that you know will make you mad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What A Great Start

What a nice tease for the opening chapter. You went slow and then left out the climax for the next chapter. Don't worry I'll be back.

I just hope the racist idiots that left the negative comments won't return. Even the drip who tried to leave what he considered a constructive comment regarding rape, etc. The moron should not be in this website. Afterall there's even a subject called "non consent" here. I wonder if he would have been so critical if it was a white man laying on top of this woman?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An African Seduction

Loved the story, eagerly awaiting second chapter. Like your other story "A Black boss" hope Angel's 2 white virgin children get to know his large black cock in their pussies also. Maybe all 3 should get imprgnated with his black babies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story - ignore the know-nothing bigots

I'm new to the site and this was a very hot story. Looking forward to more. Ignore the idiot bigots who pontificate about African AIDS rates or parade their own pathetic insecurities by whining about how the poor white man is being beaten down by the black man. I lived and worked in Africa and the Middle East for 13 years, until late 1996. I saw for myself how AIDS became a serious epidemic and lost a dear friend to it. But it is perfectly possible (and fairly easy) to have sex with an African male who is not at all infected with AIDS or any other sexual disease. It is also very easy to find an African male who uses condoms. I know, I had 3 affairs with African men and a couple of flings with others. They were all educated, politically and sexually aware men. And they were quite easy to find. I worked with and befriended many African men who were sexually responsible and totally AIDS-free. These critics seem to believe that every single African male (or 90% of them) are all infected, which is racist bullsh*t. The man in your story is an educated, sophisticated man, not an illiterate villager who thinks he can cure AIDS by screwing virgins. It's interesting how these readers who condemn this story for being far-fetched have absolutely no problem reading stories about white middle-aged men having multiple orgasms in the space of an hour, having unprotected sex with no pregnancy or disease as consequences, stories about kidnappings and nonconsensual sex stories with no legal consequences, and so on. Their suspension of disbelief is not disturbed when it's flattering to them. Suddenly, however, that suspension is conveniently forgotten by a story about a powerful African male seducing a white woman, which they hypocritically condemn for being unbelievable because it doesn't deal with the real world issue of AIDS. Spare us all the blatant double standards. Their comments reveal a lot more about them than about this terrific story. True, your story does have classic western stereotypes about African men but every stereotype has a kernel of truth, otherwise it wouldn't exist. No, not every black man has a huge cock and not every white man has a small one but in my personal experience (and that of my white female friends and co-workers who've had relationships or flings with black men), there is some truth to both stereotypes. And no, not every African man is some dominating sexist like Igwe but there are plenty of them who act just like him to make Igwe recognizable. I did have a problem with your seeming agreement with Igwe's characterization of African women -- whom I thought were far more beautiful and healthier than white women when I worked there (I refer obviously to those not mired in desperate poverty and hunger or infected with AIDS or other such illnesses). However, you're quite right in depicting Igwe's fascinating with white women, that rang true. Tho, again, I met plenty of African men who preferred their own women to white women, who they thought were pasty-colored, sickly, unattractive, skeletal and fragile looking bags of bones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Where's the rest????

I liked the story...it obviously took place before the AIDS epidemic in Africa. But it's been long enough...get Chapter two and the rest of the story written......

TilstockTilstockalmost 19 years ago
Fictional?

Why Oh Why do some authors preface their stories with wimpish caveats such as "this story is fictional"? What are they afraid of? By airing their self-doubts they spoil the purpose of a story - to provoke the imagination. By telling the reader that it is "fictional" the author destroys the illusion and ruins the reader's imagination - thus enjoyment.

PS the word is FICTITIOUS not "fictional".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Waiting for a conclusion

Hey it's fiction and hot. Loved the details and seduction. Your stories holds the interest of the reader I just wish you would write more of this story so therei is a climax and ending. I felt left hanging waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
english helpless patetic hubbie humiliated again

Why is it always a uk writer who does helpless wimp stories. Is it fashionable down at the pub?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
AIDS WAS REAL AND FEARED

I spent 30 years working and living in various big cities in Africa. Now, being a well educated black male, I can tell you that while these stories are very entertaining, they are absolute nonsense as far as being based on reality.

First of all, AIDS was a very real and frightening reality and existed on a massive level throughout the large cities of Africa. Unprotected sex among western women was simply not done. Of course there are always exceptions but for the most part, it was not done! - Period!

Also, there was a tremendous wall of separation between the races that has not come down to this very day.

In all the years I had been there, I managed only two interracial relationships and they were conducted in such secrecy - it took most of the fun away. More aggravating than satisfying.

I have had far more success in Great Britain and America than I ever had in Africa.

Most of these "Big Black intimidating males. slutty white women and wimpish white males tales" are in fact written by white women and men - to say they don't really have a clue is an understatement.

Read it and enjoy it for what it is - fictional claptrap that excites.

Gentle Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
last reader's absolutely right,,,

hell, you don't even have to go to Africa, where in some countries as high as 20 to 30 percent of the population were tested positive for HIV,,,

even here in the US, African Americans are among the most impacted by HIV, simply because they are, on average, less informed, poorer, less educated, what-not,,, while the sky high rates among gays have gone down substantially, the rates among minorities, particularly in the African Amerian community, is still climbing,,,

any stupid woman --- like these stupid stories and their stupid white women in them --- would just fuck around like described here with any Black guy with a big dick,,, their chances of getting HIV would be approaching 100 percent within a few years,,,,,,,,

the white males who want to see their white women being banged like dogs and the white women writers who conjur up these fantasies about getting banged by multile big black males,,,, it's all stupid fantasies, having no basis in reality,,, or else, if these fantasies reflected any reality, many of these people would be seeking cocktail treatments for HIV and a whole host of other diseases,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic

This is a very hot story, the kind that scares many white men who have heard the rumours of white women becoming addicted to black men. Amber has crossed over, she can't go back to vanilla sex, she is now under the spell of Africa. Hubby is now a cuckold. which seems to align with his secret desires, and his joking comment that she could easily take an African lover if she wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you for this story. It was insightful, well written and erotic as hell. Please do write others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Heart of Darkness

This is a very well written story. I was interested, turned on and not bemused by the usual sophomoric attempts at eroticism of other authors. I want to read more about this proper brit wife who has become a bbc whore whether she knows it or not.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

Steamy forbidden jungle love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Asshole can't even write a stroke story.

99.9 percent pure stupid.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 4 years ago

Story had absolutely nothing new. Typical of the poor neglected white lady being fucked by the domineering, well hung, egotistical black man. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good pacing to this story with the step-by-step surrender & victory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The agonizing pacing of this tale allows us to go inside the lovers' minds. The author allows us to see the reasons he goes slowly with her and documents the compromises she is forced to make by her physical needs which her husband has begun to ignore, as happens too often between parents in their second decade.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue. Great so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is the best story series on Literotica. It takes the reader in hand and we follow Angel as the lust, passion, and thrills cause her to slowly lose control of her puritan upbringing.

The worst part is that the author has been absent for 18 years now ...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Feel exciting thrill she must felt , Surly husband knows and is excited too

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is bullshit

casken20ozcasken20oz6 months ago

A friend of mine loves interracial and put me on to this.

WoW, so erotic! The color is irrelevant, for me it's more about the seduction and how she slowly gives in to the strangers strength.

I played this story in my head while I played with my largest toy and.......

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous