An African Seduction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one would ever know, not even her husband!

Igwe's hand reached higher and she 'allowed' him to push her legs apart. She tensed as his hand found and covered her silk clad vulva, and she jerked as they lightly stroked.

Oh God! I should not be letting him do this, but then she wondered if she was indeed allowing him to do this. He was bigger and stronger than she was. Far stronger than her husband! His hands, lips, teeth were making free with her body, despite her attempts to push him away. She could not stop him, even if she wanted to.

A little nervous flash of thought went through her. Never in her life had she ever not been in control. Here on this sofa, she knew she was not in control. Sensations were wracking through her body. Pleasurable sensations. She did not want to betray her husband. A finger pushed aside the silken gusset of her panties and slipped into her wet feminine centre.

She flushed in embarrassment as she realised just how wet she had become. That Igwe should be able to discover the level of her excitement was deeply embarrassing. Her hands dropped to exploring hand seeking to push it away. Igwe caught one of her hands by the wrist and pulled it to one side.

He guided her hand between his own legs, and her fingers brushed the hot, hard length of his exposed manhood. Her hand jerked away, she was startled by the heat and hardness of his member. She had been unaware of him releasing his cock from his trousers. Igwe however, retained his grip on in her hand brought it back to his aroused and excited black cock. At the second contact as his hand seemed to push her slim white hand along its length. Angel found her hand had grasped its thickness.

She marvelled at its girth. The thick pulsing veins seemed to throb in her soft hand. She struggled to comprehend its thickness and her hands squeezed it. She realised with a sense of disbelief and a certain dread that her fingers could not meet when they closed around it. It was too thick to fit inside her. Not that she was going to allow him to try.

Igwe's hand was back on her wrist and he guided her hand up and down its hard length. Her dread at its thickness was increased and heightened as she realised it was also long, just how long she had yet to discover.

Angel now needed no encouragement to explore its length. Her husband had joked that black men had big cocks, and she knew as did he that it was not true, but Igwe's manhood seemed to defy natural justice. It was both long and thick as her hand slid down its underside seeking it base she was shocked to feel the thick circumcised head push against her upper arm. Shocked she released it. It couldn't be that long! She sought to look down at it but the pressure of his heavy body in hers prevented her from doing so.

At that point Igwe pushed a thick finger into her body. The effect on Angela galvanised her into attempted action. There was only one consequence of the continuation of her inaction, and it must not be happen!

She was married. She loved Mark, her husband. She must not allow this to proceed further!

"Let me up!" She demanded. Igwe ignored her. His lips busy nibbling on the soft white skin of her slender neck. His finger pushed deeper. Her writhing legs closed on his hand seeking to squeeze his hand out from between her legs.

"This is too much, we have gone too far! I'm married."

Igwe grinned at the reminder that the delightful curvy body seeking to wriggle from beneath him belonged to another. A white man at that! He circled his finger in the hot, wet, tightness of her married pussy and thrust his finger in a further inch.

As his finger slid deeper Angel found her hand gripping his cock tightly in response. Her fingers could hardly connect around it. She had heard talk of men with big cocks, and knew black men were said to possess larger members, but what she held in her hand was beyond anything her imagination had ever considered. The cock throbbed in her hand. She could feel gnarled veins throb and pulse with blood and eager sperm.

Igwe with drew his finger and shifted in position. His weight lifted from her and she was able to look down at his cock. Her eyes widened as they confirmed the size of cock her hands had explored.

He was huge!

"My God!"

Igwe grinned. He delighted in the shocked reactions of the expatriate wives when they discovered the size of his cock. He had rarely found one complacent and anticipating such a cock. The surprise on the white wives, was a pleasure, but the additional mix of fear that engulfed them enhanced his own pleasure. If the surprise of white wives was delight to observe, the reaction of the white teenage girls who travelled to Africa with their parents was even more so. Breaking in a white virgin was his favourite pastime.

Angel was no virgin, though he suspected his first penetration was going to take some effort.

Angel was staring at his cock with fear and fascination. As though she had found herself confronted by a striking cobra and was afraid to move. Igwe enjoyed the conflicting her emotions.

"Is this what your husband dreams of?"

Angel looked up at him perplexed.

"Doesn't your husband have fantasies of his sweet wife being ravished by a big cocked African?"

Angel flushed. The pink glow suffused her cheeks and descended to her breasts. How did he know? It was not just her husband who had such fantasies, though she would never admit that to anyone, especially her husband!

Igwe's cock was not natural! It was too thick!

It was easily as thick as her wrist. As Igwe shifted in position and both his hands went up under her skirt. As his body shifted more of his cock slid out of his trousers, and she goggled as its length became apparent.

It was far too long to go inside her! It would rupture her womb!

"It's too big..." her words came out in gasps. Her breathing had become heavy. There was a tension in her throat, and a heat in her loins. Igwe grinned when, as he tugged at her panties, her hips rose slightly allowing him to ease her panties down.

She was his.....

"Oh God!....Please....My husband...."

Igwe grinned and his mouth dropped to close her pleas with another kiss. Angela darted her head to one side to avoid the kiss. Her movement presented a small delicate white ear. He grinned and instead of closing on her mouth, his lips caught the soft lobe of her ear and he nibbled it. Angel seemed to jerk beneath him as her body was galvanised by the soft touch of his lips on her ear. His tongue licked the lobe as his hands worked under her dress, enjoying the feel of the shapely full thighs of a well-fed white woman.

He dipped his tongue inside her ear curling it, pushing deeper, twirling his tongue, in the soft sensitive interior. He could feel her breasts surge and push against him in response to the sensations she could not avoid as his tongue excited her. His hands pushed her shapely white thighs apart, her dress rising up around her waist.

He positioned himself between her legs.

Angel was oblivious to her danger. The teasing of his tongue was merciless, and exciting. He really knew how to excite her! It was wicked! It was forbidden. She jerked her ear free of his tongue, turned to face him to tell him to stop. She looked up into his eyes. Eyes that were full of passion and desire.

Desire for her....

Her heart surged. She was confused, as her heart raced and her senses seemed to pulse. She humped her hips and flushed with shame at her action.

She cursed her weakness, but when his mouth dropped to hers she did not resist. Her mouth opened in response to the passionate demand of his kiss. When his tongue slid between her lips, her own tongue darted to meet his and locked with his in a passionate wrestling match.

Then his cock nudged the portal of her feminine centre, and her eyes flared wide. She stared up into the dark powerful passion filled eyes of the African above her.

Igwe met her gaze. He loved these moments. The shocked surprise in a white woman's eyes as she realised he was about to enter her. He thrust his hips and broke free of her eagerly kissing lips.

"Oooooooohhh!....No!......You mustn't!......"

He thrust again and he passed through the portals to her womanhood.

He paused. It was always so surprising how tight these white women were, even those married with children. Her pussy clasped his cock tight. Her sheath was like that of a virgin protecting its hymen. He savoured the hot tight grip on his cock, leaned forward and thrust deeper.

Another inch of his thick manhood slid into her, and her legs flew wide in reaction. He grasped the hot warm curves of her hips and lifted, as he thrust. His cock was now three inches into her, and past the restricting grasping portal. He thrust again, sliding a further few inches into her..

"Ooooooh....no....I'm bursting!"

He roared a triumphal laugh and thrust again. Her hips starting jerking spasmodically beneath him, her legs grasped him then released him. She struggled to push him way. She tried wriggling free from him.

Igwe held himself in position, while she wriggled and struggled. He enjoyed the feel of his cock as is it slithered deeper in her well-lubricated sheath.

Angel stropped struggling realising belatedly that her efforts had only resulted in his cock going deeper inside her. He was too well ensconced inside her how. She was not going to gain her freedom by her own efforts. She was going to have to let him have his way with her.

A warm tingling overcame her at the thought she was helpless to prevent this dominant African taking his pleasure between her legs.

She was going to get fucked.

Exciting sensations swept from her loins as she became accustomed to his thickness. Her abused pussy seemed to be clinging to his cock, but already it was relaxing and adapting to its size. She realised that he had stopped thrusting into her. She looked up at his face and realised he was savouring the pleasure of being inside her. Without conscious thought her pussy squeezed on his cock sending further excitement shooting through her. To her shame and pleasure the muscles in her sheath seemed to caress his cock. She tried to bring her body back under control.

Then when she had got herself back under control she looked back up at him. He was gazing down at her. She flushed under his gaze.

"Is that it all? Is it all really inside me?"

Igwe grinned.

"No."

Then he ran his hands up from his grip on her curvy derriere, sliding them along the soft skin so that he could secure a firm grip on her shoulders.

"No, that is not all," he laughed and thrust again.

He enjoyed the startled look on her face as he thrust and thrust again. This time firmly holding her shoulders to keep her in position as he pushed deeper. He relished the glove like grip on his cock as it seemed to but against her uterus and push through further deeper unused barriers.

"Ooooooh....oh God....oooooh."

Igwe freed one of his hands and reached up to grasp her short dark hair in his grip. He jerked her head back. Pain shot through her, but seemed to send further powerful surges down her loins. She grasped his cock with her sheath instinctively. She felt the slap of his balls against her bottom. It was in she realised. If his balls were slapping against her bottom he must be all the way in! She stirred beneath him.

He looked down at her pretty face. He enjoyed the sight of her pale slender neck. He noted the dilated eyes, her gasping breath. Her unfocussed eyes, he gave her time to recover. When her green eyes finally focussed on him again he grinned down at her. She smiled faintly back at him.

"Now," he said, "I am going to fuck you!"

Her eyes seemed to widen. Then he felt her legs wrap around him.

He grinned, she smiled nervously back at him.

The he started to fuck.

She wailed like a hyena in heat as he withdrew then thrust.

His hips rose and fell beneath her splayed thighs.

He savoured the silky softness as the inner thighs of another man's wife clasped him to her.

A white man's wife lost in passion beneath him.

Was there any greater pleasure?

Yes, of course, there was, the pleasure of his seed spurting up inside her clinging tightness.

He gripped her shoulders and took his pleasure, thrusting and driving his manhood deep inside. Enjoying the exquisite pleasure of her tight womanhood.

Her excited wail betrayed her orgasm beneath him as she shook and shivered beneath him. He paused briefly. Then resumed his efforts.

"Please stop...I have come already...enough..."

He laughed and renewed his urgent thrusting.

"Oh please...too much...didn't you hear I've come already!"

He ignored her and thrust away. She wriggled and squirmed seeking to push him away. It was too intense, too powerful, the feelings too strong. Then too her shock a second orgasm overtook her, she jerked and throbbed in spasms beneath him. Shocked, disbelieving, this could not be happening she had never had two orgasms before!

She collapsed in his arms defeated. There was no point resisting. Igwe above her continued his thrusting and surging between her legs still eagerly clasped around him.

A rolling wave of orgasms seemed to overcome her as she abandoned the struggle and let him use her as he wished. This was a strong man who took what he wanted and with a thrill of excitement she realised she was glad he wanted her......

Hot blossoming heat surged in her loins and she suddenly realised he had come inside her. The thought seemed to trigger another even more heated orgasm. It was as though her body was eagerly surging to receive his seed!

A horn sounded from outside the villa!

A long blast of sound that broke the moment.

Igwe broke free from. His cock long and slick with her juices slithered out of her and she looked in disbelief at its length and thickness.

"That will be your husband. Come to take you home."

Angel looked up at him in shock and alarm as the real world returned.

The horn sounded again, and Angel struggled to her feet.

Her husband was waiting! She struggled to refasten her dress over her breasts. She pushed her dress back down from her waist. She saw her panties lying discarded on floor and snatched them up.

She turned to Igwe.

"I..."

"Go," he interrupted her. "Don't keep your husband waiting."

She turned fled, pressing her panties into her handbag.

She burst through the door of his villa out into the African night.

The sudden heat of the night passing over her, she saw her husband watching for her. A look of concern left his face as she appeared.

She scurried over to her husband's car as she tried to collect her shattered emotions. Her world had just fallen apart on a black man's cock.

"Hi honey. You OK?"

She glanced at Mark as climbed into the passenger seat then looked away as guilt overcame her. This man loved her and she had betrayed that love.

"Hmm...I'm fine."

"You look flustered?"

"I was...I was in the bathroom." Her breath caught in her throat as she said it. She had just lied to her husband!

He leaned across and kissed her lightly on the lips. She had a sudden thought that he would smell Igwe on her. That he would smells the sexual excretions seeping from her.

"No matter. Nice to see you again. Bill made a right prat of himself tonight. We had to virtually carry him out to his car. You would think with that beautiful wife of his he would be rushing home after work instead of getting plastered every night."

Angel gathered her thoughts as Mark prattled on. She calmed down then fiercely clamped her pussy tight as she felt surge of semen leak from her unclad loins!

12