An Afternoon On The Basin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't see what the fucking point is," Henry spat, but did agree to the second meeting. "Fuck I want to give some limp dick mother fucker my money for?"

"Money's only good if you're going to use it, Honey," Angie smiled indulgently.

"Aren't they a fun couple?" Robert asked, sticking his head in Richie's office moments after the Bemmetts exited.

"Couple of what?" Richie asked, smiling.

He did notice that Henry, while negative to all of his suggestions, was less negative toward the more risky ideas. Richie decided to aim for some high-risk ventures, but made sure to include a few safer stocks; Angie didn't react as positively to the higher risk suggestions.

He was idly shuffling through his database (Robert Claymore had given him total access to their database from the first day) when his telephone rang.

"Richie Harrison," He answered.

"Hi, it's me. Angie. Bennett," a cheerful voice greeted him.

"Yes, Mrs. Bennett, and how can I help you?" Richie asked brightly.

"Oh, come on! Mrs. Bennett?" Angie laughed. "Call me Angie!"

"Okay, Angie, to what do..." Richie asked, pulling up Henry Bennett's file on his computer.

"I'm right down the street, at Manuel's; you like Mexican? I just love Mexican; come meet me for lunch," Angie interrupted him.

"Give me ten minutes," Richie said.

"Five, then I start without you," she said and hung up.

"Interesting," Richie said, noticing that Angela Bennett's name was not on any of Henry's accounts.

There were no accounts at all for Angela Bennett.

True to her word, she did start without him but the waitress was very quick to take his order and very quick to bring him his meal and his ice tea.

"Had you figured for a 'martini' man, or maybe a 'double scotch on the rocks' kind of guy," she commented when he ordered ice tea.

"First of all, those are before dinner drinks, not during dinner drinks, and second of all, I do not need to go back to work with alcohol on my breath," he calmly told her.

"You're no fun," she teased.

"Probably not; this is your dinner, you talk," he said and gratefully welcomed the waitress' interruption.

"Henry is an ass hole,' she said and dove back into her enchiladas.

"And?" he asked and nodded his thanks as the waitress put his taco salad in front of him.

"And I'm tired of it," she said, mouth full of food.

"So get a divorce," he said and fastidiously picked the croutons out of the salad; he had told the waitress 'no croutons.'

"He has a pre-nup; I only get five thousand for every year we been married," she explained.

"And?" he asked again and satisfied himself that his salad was picked clean.

"I should get like five thousand dollars for every minute I got to be with him; he's got like fifteen million dollars," she said and scraped the last of her food off of the plate.

"And what would you like for me to do about it?" he asked. "Pat your head and say 'there there, princess, poor baby? You knew all of this when you married him."

"Well yeah, I know, but I kind of figured he'd be dead by now," she said and started popping his croutons into her mouth.

"Why? Is he sick?" he asked and poured more of the salsa into his salad.

"No, but you should see the way he eats! And those fucking cigars!" Angie shrilled.

"Despite what all the doctors like to tell you, Angie, it is possible to eat like shit, drink like a fish, smoke like a chimney, and not drop dead in ten minutes," Richie smirked.

"I know that!" she smirked in return. "But shit!"

"And again, Angie, what would you like for me to do about it?" he asked.

"I want his money," she said, dropping her voice. "That faggot Claymore? I offered him the pussy? Started off on all this shit about legalities, and ethics like I want to hear all that shit."

"I'm no faggot, Angie, but I'm going to tell you the dame thing about ethics; fuck, you're not even a client. Your husband is," Richie said.

"If I'm not a client, then there's no ethics to worry about, right?" Angie asked.

"I think you may have found a loophole, Mrs. Bennett," he smiled.

He made her pay for the motel room; after all, she was the one who suggested it.

The moment the door closed, she tried to kiss him, but he roughly shoved her away. The hurt on her face nearly made him laugh.

"Kissing and cuddling? Fuck, I'm not here for any of that and neither are you," he snapped and began to undress.

She was an enthusiastic lover and a vocal lover. Richie was sure that whomever was in Room 210 and 214 had a very good idea of what Angie Bennett liked and didn't like.

She especially liked the idea of taking a pussy full of Richie's semen home for Henry to enjoy.

"Stupid mother fucker sucks at eating pussy but he thinks he's great at it; I'll give him something new," Angie giggled gleefully.

Richie knew that he had to work fast; if Angie had approached Robert Claymore, than Robert knew that Angie was looking for a way to skim some of Henry's money for herself. That also meant that Robert would be keeping an eye on Henry's accounts and on Richie.

So, he had Angie supply him with the information he would need, set up an account in her name with a separate brokerage firm, put one hundred thousand into that account, and put one point nine million into his own account, set the transaction to take place in one week's time, then quietly packed his bags and left town.

XxXxX

"Of course, Henry forgave her, but what do you care, huh?" Oscar asked, snapping Ritchie back to the present.

Oscar started the boat's large fan.

"Tired of waiting; thought it'd be over and done with by now," Oscar yelled over the fan.

"No, no, please!" Ritchie screamed.

"Fuck, this way, might take a while for you to get pulled under, but it's not like anyone's going to be out here anyway," Oscar smiled and slowly edged the throttle forward.

"Wait, wait! There's, I've got a little bit squirreled away!" Ritchie begged.

Oscar didn't say anything, just steered the boat toward a small pathway through the thicket of cypress trees.

Ritchie watched, horrified, as the chain began to rattle and jerk off of the boat.

Link after link rapidly pulled off of the boat, the links going faster and faster as Oscar edged the throttle forward.

He could see the last of the coil as it whipped into the water, and then he saw the end slip off the boat.

Suddenly the boat came to a stop and Oscar killed the engine once again.

"You mean to tell me, I forgot to tie the other end off?" Oscar asked, and then smiled.

"Come on, pretty boy; got a text from Sophia that the Marshals are at the office now," Oscar smiled.

"See, Ritchie, Nadia Baggett? Yeah, she's blonde, yeah, she's kind of flighty, and yeah, she's pretty trusting," Oscar said and started the engine again.

Ritchie had made a favorable impression on Sophia Coutre (It's pronounced 'coo TRAY' she had laughed at his attempts to pronounce her name.) when he interviewed with her and did not let his eyes go below her neck. Sophia Coutre was in her early forties, but was a very attractive woman and sported a very nice pair of breasts, a flat belly, and matronly hips and shapely legs. Even in a severe business suit, she could not hide her attractive physique.

"Rice University, huh?" Sophia had asked. "So, Mr. Harris, what made you decide to leave Chicago?"

"Honestly, I think I forgot how flipping cold the winter gets up there," Ritchie smiled.

"Winter gets pretty cold down here too," Sophia said. "Humidity makes it even worse."

"True, but it doesn't last as long," Ritchie countered.

"True, true, there is that," Sophia nodded. "Now, Mr. Harris, as I told you on the phone, we're trying to expand the services we can offer to our clientele. With the economy the way it is, a lot of people just simply do not know which way to turn. We'd like to offer them a safe haven, somewhere they can go for help. We just hired a C.P.A. that's very well versed in tax codes and structures; we'd also like to be able to offer investment guidance as well."

With a nod, they got to their feet and Sophia preceded him down a series of hallways. He walked behind her, enjoying the view.

Sophia stopped in front of a door. "And this is your office; my son just installed a new router; you should be able to connect directly into our network."

She shook his hand firmly.

"Welcome aboard, Mr. Harris. And from what I understand, your first appointment's already been scheduled," she smiled and strode away.

At one forty five, a very pregnant Nadia waddled into the room, lugging a diaper bag with her.

"Sorry, I know it's a mess; I just dropped Deonia, that's my daughter; she's four, God, I can't believe it, my baby's already four years old! Anyway, I just dropped her off at her day care, so this is what I have, what do you think?" Nadia said, pulling a sheaf of sticky papers from the depths of the bag.

Ritchie looked at the smiling woman, at her medium sized breasts, her massively swollen belly, her wide hips, and felt his erection grow quite painful. He had always had a pregnancy fetish, probably stemming from his own mother's constant pregnancies.

He gingerly touched the sticky pages and even took a handkerchief out and tried to blot up the sticky remnants of what appeared to have been jelly.

Oops, sorry about that," Nadia laughed. "I bet that's apricot jam; Deonia and Eddie; that's my nephew, they're going through this can't eat anything unless it's smothered in jelly phase."

"You um, you own, let's see, three apartment buildings and four rental homes?" Ritchie asked.

"Yeah, Sonja? She was my sister, my twin actually, anyway, she bought them from Dee, that was our girlfriend and anyway, they died, Sonja's husband killed them both, and I was already going to buy them but when she got killed I inherited them, where's the bathroom?" Nadia explained.

Ritchie quickly logged onto the network while Nadia availed herself of the facilities, entered what information he could and printed up what forms he could.

"Mrs. Baggett, by the way, where is Mr. Baggett?" Ritchie asked as Nadia waddled in again.

"Bill? He, he passed away; liver failure," Nadia said and a few tears slid down her cheeks.

She quickly rubbed at them.

"I'm sorry, I mean, it's not like it was a surprise, but I kept hoping we'd find someone, anyone that would donate a kidney or liver. I mean, I only married him because I got pregnant, but each and every day I spent with him, the more and more I fell in love with him," Nadia explained.

"No, no, quite all right," Ritchie hastened to assure her. "Quite understandable."

He got her to sign the necessary documents, obtained access to her checking and savings accounts, learned that the true source of her income was several hundred gold coins her grandmother had given to her, and continued to stare at her swollen belly and milk filled breasts.

Some light touches were met with frowns, but no verbal disapproval. When he leaned forward to kiss her cheek in parting, he missed by several inches when she ducked aside.

Ritchie found the men's room, found an empty stall, and jerked off to images of a very pregnant Nadia submitting to him.

Ritchie met with Nadia for lunch; she raved about this wings place on the edge of DeGarde and Bender. Again, touches were not encouraged, but she did not stop them either.

She did, however, study his strategy proposal with great interest and did ask several questions that puzzled him. How would such a bubble brain know about sub-prime interest rates?

His fawning praises of her questions were met with a blank look. Again, he made sure to touch her; touch her arms, her legs, nothing completely inappropriate, but intimate nonetheless. She continued to ask her questions, and nodded slowly as he explained certain focus points to her.

"Okay, let's do this," Nadia said and outlined an entirely different strategy, nullifying any of his suggestions.

He had her sign more forms, again with much touching. Again, he attempted to kiss her and again she deftly avoided his lips.

XxXxX

"By the way, the coins? We got them all back; they're back in the safe deposit box," Oscar said as he killed the motor.

Ritchie stared at him in disbelief; how had he known about that?

"Hey, just got a call," Sonny Lambert called out as Oscar approached the landing. "They made it to the office; everything's good to go now."

"I Know; Sophia sent me a text; the extradition papers from Illinois were just faxed over," Oscar answered.

"See, Ritchie, that's what we were waiting on; those papers," Oscar smiled. "We just had to wait until the papers got here."

"Damn, Oscar, that is the ugliest gator I ever seen," Sonny Lambert laughed as he looked at the hog-tied Ritchie.

"This? This is the famous naked albino piece of shit, one of the rarest alligators in the world," Oscar smiled as he and Sonny hoisted Ritchie out of the boat.

They dropped him, with no thought to comfort, into the bed of Nadia's pick up truck.

They then pulled the air boat out of the water and winched it onto Sonny's trailer.

"Thanks for letting me use it," Oscar said.

"No problem; got rid of that rusty old motor?" Sonny asked.

"Yeah, and that rusted out old chain my dad had laying around forever," Oscar said.

"Oh, Ritchie?" Oscar paused at the driver's door of the truck. "You're a pretty smart guy; the way you managed to fuck all them people over? Just remember though, no matter how smart you are, there's always someone smarter than you out there."

"Fuck you, cock sucker," Ritchie spat.

"For years, I was the kind of guy people like you shit all over," Oscar smiled. "Tripped me, put thumb tacks on my chairs, and tied my shoe laces together, just stupid, mean little shit like that. Bet you were that kind of guy, Ritchie, the kind that did mean, stupid little shit, just because. Remember that while you're in them showers with all them guys, okay?"

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my enjoyment; I post them here for your enjoyment.

Like it? Love it? Hate it? That's fine. If you don't like it and feel it necessary to share your dislike, at least have the decency to explain why you don't like it.

And, any and all comments from 'Anonymous' will be deleted.

(Oscar Coutre is from the 'Oddball' and 'The Broussard Sisters' series. Sophia Coutre is from the 'Oddball' and 'Breaking the Family' series. Elizabeth Baggett is from the 'The Broussard Sisters' series. Nadia Baggett is from the 'Dee & The Twins' and 'The Broussard Sisters' series. Sonny Lambert is from the 'Breaking the Family' series.)

Thanks for reading my story.