All Comments on 'An Afternoon to Myself'

by DirtyDeni

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Put in some incest

Please bring in some incest

route137route137about 12 years ago
Thank you

This is an outstanding description - you had me cumming with you. Thank you.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
just the thought of your pussy lips open wide A beautiful sight,

what a very hot horny story love it, AN Afternoon to Myself .

to play after first getting both horny holes ready to play Mmmmmmmmmmmm love it . who could ask for more . do keep your very horny stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Superb foreplay described, for a post-orgasmic 5+ vote, from a past-fellow Literotican writer!

Why do some ladies have all the luck! Just imagine being head 'Mistress' to a well mixed 'BDSM' group, freely orgasming with well-hung males, especially when these submissive male studs of mine approve of 'CFNM' rules so readily? Unfortunately; we only meet once per month [if I'm lucky] since I've basically retired [at ninety two], from anal self-pleasuring these days! Oh to be young and flexible again?

William smythWilliam smythabout 12 years ago
You're off to a great start

With this fine story and the hockey parents tale you posted yesterday you have already estabished youself as one of my favorite pornographers. You have a lot of talent and I hope you continue to use it. You're 5 star all the way so far.

isadoreisadoreabout 12 years ago
nice story

I know the feeling well; the slow unhurried shave, the waxing with its pain and pleasure and then the parade of dildos and such! What a great way to use a day by oneself.

I look forward to more of your writing, it is very well done and very entertaining.

hope you keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sublime

You are a fine writer of the erotic. I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you for helping me with a nice O.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous