An Aggressive Learning Strategy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled at him, bit her lip, hesitated until he urged her to speak. "Jeff, I have lots of questions and I am also somewhat worried - because I know so very little. May I assume that I can ask anything I wish, as if we were just doing my studies?"

He cupped her face in his hands, stopped all their activity, and said, very seriously, "YES, of course and absolutely. I will be extremely disappointed if you don't ask every question that comes to mind. Now start!"

Sitting atop him, she resumed cycling herself up and down on JT as she poured her questions out, took in his answers - and never missed a single long, slow stroke, even though her thighs were screaming toward the end. When she had, for the moment, run dry of questions, she waggled her head at him and said "One further question, Guru - the one we left unanswered a few minutes ago - shall we make for you an indoors-orgasm NOW? Inside my vagina, I mean! Such an event is long overdue!"

He smiled up at her, made his hardon jump inside her belly. "Not yet. Soon! I am worried about putting sperm into your pussy: young women who are just starting to have periods can be VERY fertile and on a very unpredictable schedule. For that, for injecting my sperm into your pussy, we have to wait until we have good contraception available, and while I have it in my own bedroom, I doubt you have any such stuff here. Am I right?"

She admitted the lack, and pouted for a second, then brightened. "Doctor J, Guru, I really do want you to have an orgasm inside me, and I want to have one of my own with you inside me. Lots more than just one, actually. This activity is very great fun otherwise, but the process seems rather incomplete! So, we could go over to your house right now, if you wish, and get the contraceptive materials. Or perhaps ..."

When she paused, he looked quizzical, and she went on: "My best girlfriend, Marie, is half black African and half Irish. Very pretty. We are quite close friends and we talk about sex a lot. Her boyfriend is a college senior, and they have lots of sex together. They started fucking when he was still in high-school and she was only twelve. Marie says they like especially to fuck here." She laid one of his fingertips atop her anus.

"She says it is easy to do, and very sexy and lots of fun. She has very strong orgasms that way. They do it for lots of reasons, sometimes because she is having her period, and sometimes because it is the dangerous part of her cycle and there is no way sperm in her bottom can lead to a baby. She says they especially like it because his cock can get much farther inside her that way than in her pussy. Maybe, please, we could try that if you are worried about using my pussy for your orgasm?"

Jeff was astounded (aggressive squared! - he thought) and instantly prepared to accept the idea of 'NOW is our time to actually fuck!" - but for safety's sake they would NOT indulge until they had access to his contraceptive foam. Regardless of where they proposed to deposit his load.

He deflected briefly: "That's a lovely idea - very adventuresome and very appealing. I vote YES! But, Zo - aren't you approaching starvation? You were so hungry before we even started! And although I am certainly clean, my clothes are filthy and it would be counterproductive to put them back on. Therefore I propose that you loan me a robe and come with me over to my house while I get some clean clothes. That way you can see my place - you've never been up to MY bedroom, but now I've certainly gotten familiar with yours!

Zo could, of course, find nothing to object to in THAT plan, so they adjourned to his house. In his bedroom she immediately tugged her robe off of him, dropped it into a pile on the floor. She twanged his hardon several times, laughed delightedly, then looked up at him and said quite seriously "Not yet for pizza! We are now in easy reaching distance of your contraceptives, so you can have no further excuses for not teaching me AT ONCE to really fuck. I hope you are not like my defunct boyfriend, full of excuses and reasons until all hell freezes over! I am hungry of course, for the pizza... but please, my Guru - pizza is a trivial thing however desirable and however good it may be - and it can WAIT!"

He happily accepted the task. It was the work of a minute to explain, then demonstrate, contraceptive foam. When she was properly loaded, he lowered himself down supine on his king-size bed, held his hardon vertical, and said gently "Please, Zo - be my guest."

She had wonderful instincts.

The first thing she did was say "I greatly wish to see ourselves - may I move your mirror?"

Jeff nodded, wondering yet again just what sort of force he was unleashing. She wheeled the big cheval glass to a good location, then stepped onto the bed, straddled his hips, dropped to a deep squat, clipped his hip-bones between her inner ankles, and wriggled to find exactly the right spot for the cock-head. That didn't take long. With the head ensconced between her lips, she let herself settle. Amazingly her pussy, which had so recently accepted even a single finger only reluctantly, seemed to have been completely transformed by today's experiences - welcoming, eager, hot and quietly throbbing, actually inviting JT's entry.

Jeff instructed - "Study what this feels like... and go VERY slowly, Lady Zo. Stop any time, for as long as you wish. YOU are in charge, remember!"

Eyes closed, she focused her whole being on the confluence of their bodies as she let gravity do the work. There were stages to the process, she found, distinct and quite separate: first, the simple pressure, the gradual snuggling of the smooth-firm cockhead between her lips but not yet inside to any degree. The firm pressure of its oddly-textured hard-soft tip socketed in the little opening she had played with for so many years. Then the slow relaxation of the muscular iris at the very opening itself, the portal-guardian - it accepted the new presence gracefully as the cockhead swelled and pressed inwards. All culminating with a tangible, delightful slow-motion popping feeling. It not only felt wonderful, but the sensations came with their own built-in colors and music!

Her eyes had been closed for some time. Now, driven by the sensations, they widened in amazement and delight, found his staring softly right into hers: they locked, he paused and waited until she silently urged him on with a miniscule wriggle of her hips that demanded "MORE!" in a way impossible with mere words.

Then the long, delicious slither as their bellies approached one another, a feeling of prolonged swelling and stretching both of girth and depth, a profound sense of simultaneously taking possession and being possessed. Silly-seeming thoughts ricocheted about inside her skull - "I'M HIS PUSSY!" and "HE'S MY COCK!" And finally the soft impact of cock-head with cervix at the farthest reach of her vagina. Now he was all the way inside -at least, as much of him as she could take so far. She was completely full, stretched to a point of perfect comfort: how had her body so easily accepted such a monster (albeit a more-than-friendly monster - or, more accurately yet, HALF of the monster!)?

Between her riding him and him keeping up a tattoo of butterfly-light thumb-strokings on her clit, she came quickly again - once, twice, several more. Finally, dripping with sweat, she paused and said "Once again, Guru, you are not letting yourself have an orgasm! That is unfair in both directions. You are making me feel rather bad!"

"Madam, one thing you absolutely must understand is that I like the entire trip - from first kiss to final squirt, and then well beyond that! Not just the momentary excitement at the very end! All day you have been giving me the most exquisite pleasure - you needn't worry! But I agree - it's time for me, too. Are you quite certain that you're totally ready?"

She grinned, kissed him, waggled her bottom lasciviously, as if she had years and years of experience behind her. "YES! I am terminally bored, Doctor J, with BOYS who do things by halves only, like my EX-boyfriend! It is time for the whole enchilada! Or nine yards, whatever that means! Instruct me, please! What must I do?"

Very little instruction was needed.

Five minutes later he exploded deep in her belly, to her immense satisfaction. When eventually he settled down and could function once more, she leaned forward, hands on his chest, stared into him, and said "WOW again - and again! I was sure that the end of your cock must be pushing on the back of my throat right there, at the very end. And I was feeling where our bodies come together - you went ALL THE WAY IN!" Jeff was still hard inside her: she paused to try clenching her abdominal muscles as he had suggested. This was going to take practice - and 'HOORAY!' for practice!

Zo had been so preoccupied for the last few minutes studying Jeff's reactions that she had forgotten the mirror. Now she shot a glance over her shoulder. She gasped at the view of their bodies coming together - it looked utterly impossible. Then, as Jeff craned to study their reflection with her, she caught his eyes with hers in the mirror and said "Guru, look at the differences we have overcome already! Originally, when we started, all appearances suggested that there was no possibility whatever of your cock fitting inside me, but there it is - a perfect fit and VERY exciting! It feels wonderful beyond belief. And I think the contrast between our skin colors is also perfect, very special. Besides..." she giggled. "...besides, Guru, the difference in our colorations makes it easy to see exactly what is going on down there. And I LIKE watching us! Watching us fucking. Or are we making love, perhaps?"

She raised up and watched the glistening length of him emerging, stopped when the head was tautly and deliciously clipped in the opening's sphincter, then she sat back down, exclaiming "It is perfectly wonderful how I can make JT disappear!" She stopped again with him bottomed out, waggled her butt in a slow, luxurious circle as she put her arms around his neck and eye-locked him yet again. "A nice hiding place for JT! It feels awfully nice to have you inside me like this. I am pleased with how easy it was to get your cock inside." Then she actually laughed - "I would guess that now I am officially NOT a virgin any more - correct?"

He nodded, pulled her face to his for another extended kiss, then said "At least, you have lost your main, official virginity. But there are certainly others - we are NOT through yet, not by a considerable sight! And you just asked a very important question. I think we're making love. Fucking is the mechanical part, and this is much more than just mechanics, don't you think? Emotionally, it's certainly not the equivalent of, say, learning some new gymnastics moves!"

She cycled up and down his cock a few times, then said "Goody! I agree completely. Doctor J, you have no idea how much, how VERY much, I was hoping to hear that!"

She kissed him thoroughly, then asked "But Doctor, what happens when I get down from my perch here? Things do feel very juicy!" She slid forward, let him escape to unplug herself. The initial gush of fluids splattered on his belly, the remainder ran down the insides of her thighs.

"More cleanup! Perhaps sex will be a never-ending chore, for all the cleaning up it requires?" She sighed, giggled. "Your cock is at long last somewhat deflated. Does that mean I did a good job? Or did I perhaps actually hurt him?"

Jeff reassured her - no damage had been done.

She hopped off the bed, got toilet paper and cleaned them both, said "More souvenirs!"

Not much later, when JT refused to respond instantly to her ministrations, Jeff suggested -again- that it might be pizza time. She shook her head, grinned at him, leaned down to kiss him thoroughly before saying "I am hungry, Doctor J, but for something different from merely pizza. You have changed my appetite completely. Pizza, however, is a very good idea - I am starving! Does sex always do that to people?"

She favored him with a sly grin: "You can drive us, as you earlier promised. It will not actually be a DATE of course, but I would like to go out with you." She paused, took a deep breath: "BUT I get to choose your clothes - women have so much better taste than men! Which means I must have unrestricted access to your closets and dresser. Otherwise how will I know what outfit would be best? I guess I am just a snoopy person at heart. Is that all okay?"

He grinned happily and agreed to her terms.

They arrived at the pizza-palace during the mid-afternoon lull, and settled into an obscure corner booth. It was an old-fashioned place, with red and white checkered oilcloth on the tables. Zo insisted immediately that she wanted a pizza heavy on meat: sausage, pepperoni, anchovies, and ham: all of them!

Jeff teased gently: "Not going traditional Indian vegan today?"

She shook her head: "NO way! I get enough of that at home. What kind of beer shall I order for you?"

The waiter arrived: Zo ordered her meaty pizza, a tall milk for herself, Jeff's beer. The waiter was efficient - drinks arrived in just a few seconds. As soon as he'd left, Zo guzzled half an inch of beer, set the glass back down: "I actually like the taste of beer. And of other things, by the way!" She grinned at him impishly. "New things! But I cannot drink more than one big swallow of beer or it will make me silly, so do not let me have any more. I would not want to become silly, you know!"

Reasonably hidden beneath the oilcloth, Zo kicked off one sandal, slid her toes up Jeff's leg, making him squirm visibly. She held a perfectly innocent expression as her foot settled squarely into his crotch atop now his resurgent hardon. Jeff coughed and his face and neck went significantly pink: she was delighted: "Why, Doctor J! You are embarrassed! How lovely!" She grinned at him as she rolled her heel softly from side to side: "THIS, for instance, is NOT 'being silly' - not at all. It seems perfectly reasonable to me. And, Doctor J, I seem to have suddenly developed this INTENSE desire for more meat - I believe Marie calls it 'tube steak'?"

"And, BEHOLD, Oh My Guru, there seems to be here some sort of physical resurrection of the apparently-dead! A genuine miracle! Perhaps it might be evidence of the existence of god?" She giggled: "No, somehow I doubt that. More observations should clarify the situation. That means more experiments and investigations are required. How nice for us both, I think!"

He looked about uneasily: the immediate neighborhood was clear. "Better you put that foot back where it belongs, Lady Zo!"

She stroked him with her toes, then waggled the heel against his cock, shook her head. "Not at all. I happen to think it is already exactly where it belongs! But perhaps you mean I should put it back on the floor? It will be most unhappy about THAT!" But she did it.

Jeff eyed her 16 ounces of milk and asked "Aren't you worried about perhaps giving yourself an upset stomach with all that plus pizza?"

"Why do you worry, Doctor J? I know how my body works and what I can or cannot eat. I am hungry! Besides, in my home culture cows, as you know, are sacred but also have provided milk for human consumption, for perhaps some five thousand years now. So genetically both my ancestors and I, myself, have evolved to produce the enzymes needed to digest cow's milk. Hence I shall suffer no stomach upset from this milk. Thanks, I guess, to the Hindu cow-deity! Perhaps that is an argument for the existence of at least one very minor god? "

He said, "I understand - and I ask only because we have a lot to do this afternoon and evening." She looked quizzical. He continued: "After all, we have to review everything we did today to be sure you learned the lessons completely. And we are going to add lots of variations. It'll be a very busy few hours, believe me. That is, if you are up for it?"

She laughed gently, patted his arm as the pizza arrived, and said "In that case I am most certainly going to NEED all this food, am I not? And Doctor J, I am certain that it would be easy to generate a pun on the phrase 'up for it'! Much too easy a target, so I shall not do so."

The afternoon and early evening were spent doing just as planned - reviewing lessons, expanding horizons, eliminating minor varieties of virginity. They took Marie's advice liberally, in multiple replicates. Zo learned about full-throttle mouth and bottom games, and quickly declared herself addicted to both.

She also - quite reasonably - worried about how she was ever going to be able to satisfy her new and very explicit cravings - when and how the two of them might be able to get time alone - and decided that inasmuch as she was going to be living at home for the immediate future, they would just have to make the best of the times available within the combination of her various activities, and her parents' absences - those being mostly to attend bridge tournaments on weekends.

They discussed what it might mean to be in love, and quickly decided that she was far too inexperienced to be thinking about love, that it would be years before such a conversation could make sense, but that meanwhile they could be in LIKE, and also in LUST with one another.

And of course there would be absolute, utter, iron-clad secrecy about their arrangement - NO ONE was to know, not a hint. Especially her folks, but also all her friends - there were to be no inadvertent bragging contests, no blurting. And of course they would continue the open, 'public' aspects of their student-guru relationship as if nothing untoward had happened.

By mid-evening she was back at home, and hard at work on her studies when the parents finally arrived. It was the work of only a few minutes to let them know that her Guru had required some help himself, and that then they had worked on her studies and gone for pizza. Much to Zo's relief, the parents listened, asked no questions, and headed straight to bed after wishing her a goodnight and warning her not to stay up too long doing schoolwork.

Midmorning next day, Sunday, Raj rang up Jeff: caller ID and conscience made him jumpy, but there wasn't anything odd in the conversation. "Doctor J! If you aren't busy today at noon, perhaps you would like to come over for a beer with me and Ranee before an early dinner, to which you are of course also invited."

Zo's parents called one another Raj and Ranee - King and Queen.

"I have discovered a new beer that I think you'll like. Quite strong in the hops, very like a good IPA. From a brand-new local microbrewery."

Jeff was free: their usual Sunday dinner time was 1400, he would come over at 12:30.

He arrived, the beer came out. Zo was at gymnastics practice and would be home in plenty of time for the meal. Conversation flowed, Jeff relaxed. Twenty minutes in, there was one of those universal, unexplainable pauses. Raj looked significantly at Ranee and turned back to Jeff.

"Doctor J, we must talk frankly for a bit before Zohra arrives."

Ranee nodded agreement.

Faced with the two round, serious parental faces, Jeff's spine went distinctly chilly. Ranee and Raj studied one another for a few seconds, then Raj began. Jeff listened - physically he appeared relaxed, mentally he was taut and wary. "Doctor J, we have all known one another for some years now, and we three - we FOUR including Zohra - are now rather good friends, I think. So we will be very frank."

He sighed: "Ranee and I come from a culture which believes deeply that every individual must find and follow his - or her - own path through this life. It is critical to actively seek out that path, whatever it is, wherever it may take one. Important, too, not to be misled. Not to be in a hurry but to be observant and persistent and mindful, and careful about one's choices."