All Comments on 'An All Natural Walk'

by JoandJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it i go for naked walks early in the morning when its summer in a forest about thirty minutes drive from where i live and it is full of trails and beauty. I am well aware of the risk i take and know that i could run into the wrong type of man but not many people would arrive here at daylight and until recently i have not been caught although iv had to hide when iv heard a few people out running. I have been tempted to keep walking and expose myself as it does turn me on and when hiding i find myself getting wetter by the second between my legs. I did get caught finally a while back purely my own fault looking at something at the side of a trail and turned around to see a mature man walking a small dog about five yards away so to late to hide. I blushed and said good morning nice day he replied most certainly i wish every morning i came here i seen something as beautiful. I didnt know exactly what to say and just said thank you. He asked where i was headed and i pointed he said same way as me then. I was embarrased but found myself getting wetter as i walked and as we chatted i relaxed and told him about my nude walks and he said i was both beautiful and brave and wished he was as brave. When i reached the car park i thanked him for walking with me and he replied it was a pleasure perhaps we will meet again. I told him if we did perhaps he would be brave to and that i would be back in two days if he wanted to be brave as well. I got home and had to masturbate and get off before i showered and went to work. I dont know why but just being nude like this is exciting for me and i think my adventures will get even better lol.

JoandJJoandJover 2 years agoAuthor

Great comment; it's a pity that it was anonymous, so we can't exchange information and more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi i made the comment previous about being caught by the man with the dog a while back. My name is Gayle and i live in the UK so not always the best weather for going nude outdoors. After what id said about the man with the dog i have met him again a few times and i admit i have had sex with him and im not sure if it was the thrill of it being wrong as he is so much older than me combined with it was outdoors but it felt good and i enjoyed it. It took a while to get him stiff enough but some sucking and using my hands gave an impressive erection and thick i straddled him and took it into my sex and enjoyed two orgasms before he finally came also inside me i enjoyed the sex and sometimes not always let him know when im going for a walk by text. I have thought about writing some of my escapades on her but sometimes the negative attitudes of some are a bit off putting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoandJ@JoandJ
We both love sex and the thrill of exhibitionism; that is, hubby likes to expose me and I love the thrill of being exposed. It's more or less our hobby... It was hubbies idea to ask me writing down our adventures; in fact it's a good way to re-live what happened enjoying it ...