All Comments on 'An Amazing Discovery Ch. 07'

by skodaw

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it so far

You asked "If there is something you would like to see included" I think you may be headed there already. Dave's mother and her Aunt sound like they could use Dave's help :) I'd like to turn it around and say what I'd like to see excluded. Please don't bring another man into it. Nothing is a bigger turn off then sharing a lover or lovers with another man to me.

MetzovMetzovover 17 years ago
Please don't

Let the story turn into mindless sex. The only reason I look at incest stories is once in a while I find one with some love and romance. So far you've had Dave and Clare say they love each other, But I feel like they're just drifting along with no commitment or plans for each other. I hope you work on the relationship. I agree with the first comment about other men. This is a fantasy and you'll find the number of readers who fantasise about other men with someone they love is very small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
dave mother and claire will be what he need

marry stacy and live with mother and sister,that what dave needs.he can fuck them all and have stacy as a cover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Congratulations

on a wel written story,I'm intrigued to see where it is heading.Please no sex purely for it's own sake,just let it happen as part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another story ruined

Once again an author has a good idea for incest story. Romance between brother and sister, saying i love you to each other then bam! I know add other people to the story, just ruins the story for me, i already think its gonna involve the aunt and mother aswell (might be wrong) but anyway this is where i stop reading!

OlebillOlebillalmost 7 years ago
No ratings

Girl again .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adding Stacy to the mix rejoined it for me. I stopped part way through part 9. Killed the brother sister fantasy. Perhaps I missed out on something great in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous