An Amazing Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers

"Err furniture...." I said, Clare gave my shin a quick kick and a look to kill, "Oh yeah... I remember the furniture."

I had absolutely no idea what Clare was talking about, but she told me that we should go over after breakfast. When we had done, Clare and I cleared the dishes and washed up. Mother had to get ready, she was going to a charity coffee morning.

When we got to Stacy's flat, Clare let us in with her own key, something else I did not know about!

Clare signalled me to follow her in and be quiet.

Stacy was still asleep in bed, the covers had been kicked clear during the night, she was on her back, arm's and leg's wide just like a starfish, just like Clare the first time I saw her naked in her bed!

Clare bent down and kissed Stacy on the lips, Stacy woke, looking into Clare's eyes, they embraced each other and started kissing each other gently.

"Mmm that's a lovely way to be woken up in the morning." Stacy said.

"Well you know we are leaving tonight, we might be away for three months." Clare said.

Until then Stacy had not even realised that I was there, but it did not seam to worry her, she didn't try to cover her nakedness.

"Three months! I thought you said it was going to be a couple of weeks?" Stacy moaned.

"Well we've sold the garage now." I said, "So we don't need to hurry any decisions as what to do next, plus it'll be great to see Aunt Jane again."

"Dave, Stacy and I need to talk; could you make us some coffee?" Clare asked

"Hey I know when I'm not wanted; I'll be in the kitchen." I said.

It was only later that I would find out what they had been talking about. It turns out that whilst Clare is sure she is not lesbian, having had sex with other men apart from me, Stacy was far from sure that she wanted to have sex with a man.

Clare had come up with a plan to allow Stacy to both loose her virginity and see if she like being with a man with no pressure.

The plan? Oh, that is easy, I was to sleep with Stacy, be her guide into full womanhood to see if she liked it or not. From Clare's point of view the plan was fool proof, Stacy thought I was handsome and I had already admitted that I fancied Stacy.

After what felt like hours, I heard Clare shouting my name, so I returned to the bedroom to be met by a very sexy sight. Both Stacy and Clare were naked; both flushed having just enjoyed each other's company.

As I entered they both started chanting, "Strip, Strip, Strip!" as my hosts were already naked, I thought it only fair to join them. I climbed up on the bed and lay between them. Clare then outlined her little plan to me; I had no way of hiding my eagerness as my prick shot to full erection within seconds.

Stacy wasted no time at all; she took my prick in her mouth again, just as she had in the cubicle at her shop. This time though, Clare did not pull her off, and Stacy continued to demonstrate her amazing skill.

Clare said, "Play with her pussy like you did mine this morning."

With that, I shuffled down the bed so my face was level with Stacy's completely shaved pussy. Clare saw the look in my eyes, "You like completely shaved pussies don't you?"

"Oh yeah, you better believe it." I said, and with that started playing with Stacy's pussy, before long she was soaking wet and her clit was really swollen. It was a little bit bigger than Clare's and a lot more sensitive if Stacy's reactions were anything to go by.

Whilst I was playing with her pussy, Clare had been sucking and tweaking Stacy's tits. After a few minutes, Clare said that it was time. She reminded me that Stacy was not used to having a real dick up inside her, so I should be careful and take my time.

Although Stacy was technically a virgin, Clare had broken her hymen using a double-ended dildo.

I lined myself up with Stacy's pussy, I could feel the warmth of her body urging me to push, urging me to fuck her hard, but I was determined to make this a good experience for Stacy. Hell, I did not want her becoming a full-blown lesbian because I fucked up her first time for her.

Clare gently guided the head of my prick into Stacy's pussy, I could feel her other hand applying pressure to my back, urging me to push.

Clare whispered in my ear "Slowly brother, take her slow, make her feel good."

Stacy gasped as I continued to push slowly into her inner depths. When I was about two inch's in, I stopped to allow her to get used to the sensation of having a real dick in her. Stacy thrust against me to let me know I could continue, gently I eased out to the tip and pushed back again, this time feeling less resistance I was able to get quit a bit further.

Stacy was breathing quite hard, she looked me in the eye and told me to fuck her hard!

So much for slowly and gently, I think it was becoming obvious that Stacy was definitely not a lesbian. I did as she asked, I could feel Clare fondling my balls as they slapped against Stacy's arse. It didn't take me long to feel the need to cum, but I was determined that Stacy should come first, so I was concentrating on all sorts of things, anything other than sex.

I played with Stacy's boobs pulling and twisting her nipples, which it seamed she really enjoyed,

Clare was playing her fingers between my balls and arse, each time getting further and further between my cheeks, until I felt her finger press lightly on my sphincter. The shock of this made me thrust hard and deep into Stacy, which in turn triggered her orgasm, Clare in turn realising that Stacy was cumming proceeded to stick her finger up my arse.

"Oh Fuck that's it I'm cumming." I screamed and collapsed on top of Stacy, the two of us breathing down from our orgasms.

Clare hugged us both, she said that it was the most beautiful thing she had ever witnessed, and we all dropped off to sleep.

It was mid afternoon when I woke up, both girls still fast asleep either side of me.

Wow I thought what a lot of changes I've seen over the last couple of months, first my sister declares her love for me and takes my virginity ;and here I am now in the middle of a threesome, having taken my sisters lovers virginity. What a life!

The girls woke up and we headed for the shower, another first, taking a shower with my sister and her friend.

We soaped each other, making sure we got all the little nooks and crannies.

Clare spent a little too much time playing with Stacy's nipples but then got down on her knees and started to lick at Stacy's pussy. She looked at me, and as she did so spread Stacy's arse cheeks, revealing her brown star. I could not resist, I moved in behind Stacy, holding her hips I began rubbing my prick up and down the crack of her arse. The soap acting as a wonderful lubricant, Stacy was enjoying Clare's ministrations and was gyrating her hips, more and more she moved as she approached another orgasm.

It was enough to send me over the edge again, I thrust against her backside as I came for the third time that day, sending a fountain of sperm up Stacy's back. I felt week at the knees with the day's exertions and I slumped to the floor of the shower.

Clare wasted no time, she turned Stacy around and continued to clean all my cum from her lovers back.

We eventually got ourselves cleaned up and dressed; we had some food and a can of pop with each other in the Kitchen.

Stacy was looking sad, "Stacy, I hope you enjoyed today, I know I sure did." I asked.

"Oh yes Dave, I did, it's just... well now not only am I going to miss Clare, I'm going to miss you as well." Stacy replied. Clare gave Stacy a hug and said, "We might be gone for three months, that doesn't mean you can't come and visit us."

That news brightened Stacy up no end, "Oh that would be great, I can't wait!"

Suddenly I realised we were going to be late home, I told Clare we had better get going, as we left her flat Stacy gave both of us long lingering kisses, with a promise of more when she came to visit.

To be continued...

skodaw
skodaw
214 Followers
12