An Amazing Discovery Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I have, and by damn if I'm not about to do it again. How's about if I help you out, you and I could go into partnership. We could knock this place down and build another Toyota dealership; I know we could get the franchise I've already been asked to take on another." Red was full of enthusiasm and it was starting to rub off on me.

Shortly after Jed Langers turned up, he showed us round, not realising we had already been right around the place.

"I know it's quite worn down Dave, but I'm sure with a little hard work you'd have it up and running." He said, looking rather smug and I'm sure fully expecting me to decline there offer.

"Sure Jed, it's a bit bigger than I was thinking, but then again no harm in having room to breathe is there." I said.

"So, so you'll take it?" Jed asked looking quite pale.

"Yes I will, this is an ideal site for me. Please have your lawyers get in touch with Frank Keel to sort out the paperwork." I replied.

Red and I said goodbye to Jed and headed back into town to meet up with Clare, my head was spinning from the shock of Red's offer. Red on the other hand was taking it all in his stride he was already on the phone to his architect asking him to draught designs for a new dealership. As soon as he had spoken to him, he was on to his contact at Toyota who confirmed they would be delighted to offer Red the franchise.

"Wow Red, ten minutes on the phone and you've got the design under way for a new dealership even before I officially own the land. Or we've had chance to discuss the ins and outs of the deal." I said.

"Don't worry about it son, the land will always be yours, I will build the dealership, which will pay a lease fee for the land it sits on. We will both run the dealership as partners, I'll deal with the selling and you can handle the repairs." Red said in a business like manner.

I asked Red to join us all for dinner so we could discuss things further; he agreed and dropped me off in town. I called Mom at the motel and asked her to amend the booking, she surprised me by saying that she had already booked for Red, but then I remembered she knew he was coming.

I walked slowly back to Jane's house, Clare had the car and I needed some time to myself. The walk seamed to take no time at all, before long I found myself outside the house. I decided to grab a shower and then head out to the sundeck for a bit of sunbathing.

The house was empty; Clare and Jane were still out somewhere. It was the first time in days, I had been totally alone and I found it quite relaxing, I soon fell asleep on the sun lounger.

I was woken up by a warm sensation in my groin, as I came round I realised that my dick was being sucked for all it was worth. Without opening my eyes, I said, "Wow Clare that reaches places you can only dream off. It's amazing."

The sucking stopped.

"Clare's not back yet." It was Jane, my eyes shot open to see Jane kneeling at my side, and again she was topless. She was wearing a very small bikini bottom that tied at the side; she smiled and continued to suck me off.

"Jane, you... Oh god. You've got to stop this, what if Clare comes home." It was taking all of my strength to say the words, but I know the last thing I wanted was for her to stop.

"Stop talking and start sucking." Jane said as she straddled me on the lounger lowering her gorgeous tits to my lips, I took one then the other into my mouth sucking and biting at the nipples.

In one smooth action, Jane pulled her bikini bottoms to one side and lowered herself onto my hard prick, slowly oh so slowly lifting and then dropping back down a little more each time. My god she was tight, she was also soaking wet.

"Fuck me! Do you know how long I've wanted this?" Jane shrieked as she finally bottomed out on my prick.

"About as long as Clare has wanted to fuck you." I replied immediately wishing that I had not said it.

"Really, that's interesting, explains a few things" Jane breathed as she continued to ride my dick.

I was nearing my climax and grabbed Jane's hips and thrust up against her as she lowered herself to me, that brought Jane ever closer and she started to buck and writhe on me as I started to cum deep inside her, I could feel our juices running out of Jane's soaking pussy.

Jane continued to gyrate on me trying to get the most from her orgasm, even as my dick was becoming limp.

Finally, Jane got up and went back inside, without another word. Was just as well as I only just had time to put my dick away when Clare came in and knelt down beside me.

Clare lent over and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue was darting in and around my mouth, her hands moved down to my rapidly hardening dick and pulled away my trunks. Before I could do or say anything Clare took my prick into her mouth and started to suck. She stopped almost as soon as she started

Oh, god hear we go I thought.

"What the fuck's going on Dave, have you been shagging Jane?" Clare asked, without really sounding mad, in fact, she had a grin on her face.

"I knew you wouldn't stop her, I told her you're too much of a slut." She laughed.

Just then, Jane came back onto the sundeck, this time totally naked.

"Ok Clare, you win the bet, you get to suck Dave's cum from my cunt." With that, Jane lay down on the lounger in front of me and spread her legs to allow Clare full access.

As I watched Clare go down on Jane, licking her fanny from top to bottom and probing with her tongue to catch my cum. I realised that I had been setup.

I later found out that when Red and I had gone to see the garage Clare had returned to Jane's, she had decided to tell Jane how she felt and why she had lost it big time the day before. This was when Jane confided that she had wanted to fuck me for years, Clare and Jane then set about there little plan.

A little later, I said we had better get ready for dinner, and I was going to get a shower. I was really enjoying the hot water when the cubicle door opened and Clare and Jane walked in.

"We thought we'd save on the water and join you." Clare said with a smile.

"Know then were was I." She said as she dropped to her knees and took my dick back in her mouth; Clare proceeded to blow my mind with her sucking skills.

Jane was by my side and I couldn't help but start playing with her tits and kissing her, she responded positively with her tongue probing my mouth. Jane took my hand and guided it to her soaking wet pussy, my fingers easily slid the length of her outer pussy lips and found there way inside the magic core with ease. I started to rub against Jane's clit, which I could feel getting harder the more I played with it.

Jane was starting to breathe quite heavily and was taking in sharp breaths.

"Clare let me take him, I'm real close and I want him up me again." Jane gasped.

Clare stood up and guided my prick towards Jane's cunt. Once lined up I just rammed my way in to the hilt and proceeded to fuck her hard, the shower echoed to the sounds of our skin slapping hard against each other, Jane was delirious jabbering away sixty to the dozen, not really making any sense.

I felt like I could continue for sometime, right until that was that Clare stuck her finger up my arse and found my prostrate. Oh my god I've never come so hard in my life, my legs felt like somebody had kicked them from under me, I was cumming and cumming I didn't know where it was all coming from. After what felt like hours, my orgasm subsided and regained my strength, to my amazement and Jane's I was still rock hard and ramming home like a piston.

I pulled away from Jane and watched as a torrent of our combined juices ran down Jane's thigh.

"Ok missy, think you can stick your finger up my arse and get away with it do you?" I said to Clare as I turned her around and spread her but cheeks.

"Oh my you're going to fuck her up the arse again aren't you?" Jane shrieked.

"You fucking bet ya I am." I said as I pushed my prick into Clare's arsehole, it didn't take much pressure this time and I slipped in easily about half the length of my dick.

Clare sighed as I did her arse "Oh fuck that feels full, that's it fuck my tight little arse."

I didn't take long to cum this time, as I buried my dick to the hilt in Clare's back passage I could feel the cum rising, climbing to its final destination.

All three of us were out of breath, Jane had frigged herself silly watching me fuck Clare up the arse, as we dried each other off she asked Clare if I could do her up the arse sometime.

"Sure, just as long as I'm sucking your cunt whilst he's doing it." Clare replied with a grin.

Later that evening we all met up in town at a small restaurant just around the corner from my Mom's motel.

Mom and Red were already there when we arrived, a little flustered and late. "Glad to see there are some gentlemen who can tell the time, and know when to look after a lady." My Mom said.

"Oh he knows how to take care of a lady." Clare said.

Jane nearly choked on her wine, immediately going bright red.

To be continued.....

*

I hope you enjoy reading the An Amazing Discovery series, I'm not sure how many more chapters there will be, I expect there will be at least one more. I may finish the story at Chap 17 - If you would like me to continue, then let me know.

I am always happy to receive feedback - Positive or Negative, so please take the time to vote and drop me a line.

12