An Amazonian Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers

"Keep it up," Neylu encouraged, still masturbating her impossibly sized cock, one that was bigger than the amazon's entire body had once been. The insides convulsed around Silea, drawing her deeper with gravity's aid. A poorly timed punch led to her arm being caught in the vice like, yet deplorably soft trap, "Ah, yeah, that's good."

Silea pushed on the glans in effort to free herself, only to slip and have her other arms trapped. Her shoulders were soon devoured, the opening encroaching on her chin. The amazon, once mighty and proud and indominable, hyperventilated as her doom neared. This would the last thing of the outside she'd see; a cock half again as big as hers was before and a succubus that had devoured her wife.

"I'll see you later," Neylu moaned in parting and, with a sensual groan of effort, she swallowed the rest of the amazon. From there, Silea's body slid easily down her shaft and into her balls. The sensation of the two lovers reuniting sent tremors through her, as did the final changes left to take from the amazon. Neylu sighed heavily as her lips plumped up and her hair lengthened at the back, rising into a perpetual ponytail. Her body grew up and out as well, leaving her with a combination of the couple's physiques.

"Power, curves and a cock unlike any other," Neylu listed to herself as she basked in her body's new form, "Perfect."

-1 Year Later-

Neylu idly stroked her ball sack, feeling their contents kick and slosh about. It wouldn't be long before she had to release them, but their bodies were hers now anyway. Although, she'd miss the constant sensation of stealing their attributes. Perhaps she could find a couple of other women to swallow down, just to maintain the feeling. The automatic doors to her resort opened up and in came two women, both with breasts bigger than their heads and asses to match. One also had a bulge in her pants that reached down past her knees.

"Oh, they will do nicely," Neylu whispered to herself and licked her lips, "Hello there! How can I help you?"

"We were wondering if you had any rooms available?" one asked, her voice had an exotic accent and her eyes sparkled with life and lust. Neylu wouldn't mind having those.

"And whether you mind if we make a mess," the other added, winking at her lover, whose nipples visibly hardened despite the bra she wore. Or those, Neylu added.

"Hmm," Neylu hummed and looked at her computer, though she wasn't searching for anything, it was merely to entice the two further, "I think I can squeeze you both in. Might have to rearrange one or two things, but it should be fine," she told them, smiling warmly and leaning forward onto her superhuman breasts, "So, tell me... what'd you two say to a threesome sometime?"

-END-

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,822 Followers
12