All Comments on 'An American Count Ch. 07'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Whew!

Had me going for a while there. Glad they married. The sheer violence was hard for me to take but I skimmed it. I bet Anna won't be so hot to go off in search of a good time from now on. Keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not quite as believable as previous episodes

I like the story and its development, but am sick of you calling Anna the "blonde bombshell"!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Another surprise adventure!

When she went off without security, I wondered. Wish the wife and the other killers got their just desserts. Will she be appearing again as a new enemy with money and a need for revenge as she sees it? With his resources, he should be able to find her...a woman with new wealth?

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Fun facts about the Ransom...

As a retired bank teller, I have to point out that we will need to add money to the author's list of "story liberties". Since 1952 the largest bill that can be used by the general population is $100 bills. The $25 million would therefore require 25 THOUSAND $100 bills. Luke would have needed a truck to haul it. Even IF the government allowed the use of the larger T-bills (NOT Likely), the nearest Federal Reserve Bank to Las Vegas is San Francisco California. There is no way it could have been arranged in time.

Irreverent1Irreverent1over 6 years ago
I had same comment as FormerReader

$25 million dollars rarely ever assembles in one place anymore because most bank transactions are electronic now. Impossible for one person to carry that amount of cash as it would be a palette full of cash and weigh half a ton.

Not sure how familiar you are with Las Vegas casino security measures but they are fairly airtight. Those suites have dedicated elevators banks and stairwells that sit behind guarded entrance points for both guests and staff. Dedicated staff and security guards that work only those areas and know each other by sight are allowed into those sections so even the “Bill is out sick so I’m filling in” crap doesn’t work. Access lists are strictly adhered to.

No security team worthy of the name would have a single man on guard at any one time. That’s Hollywood fantasy. Most security details of billionaires are former military, most probably special forces or equivalent supplemental training, and no military posts a single guard to high value entities. Their training won’t even allow them to.

What sort of moron wants to make an enemy of a billionaire anyway? Let’s say they had gotten away with the whole thing, we’re talking about people that have the kind of cash to put up a bounty on your head of a hundred million dollars and think nothing of it. There’s a reason why this isn’t a common crime. The money they have can draw some decidedly deadly mercenary types that will hunt you down and skin you alive if that’s the order given.

You were doing pretty good until this chapter. Sort of went off the rails here. Otherwise I enjoy the series

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
German lesson

It's mein Herr & meine Dame. Meine is reserved for females. Meine Herr grates as much as if you had writen: He are a count

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: German Lesson

Now THAT'S constructive criticism! I had no idea that Mein or Meine wasn't gender neutral. Thanks for the lesson and I'll take my 50 lashes wearing lederhosen, please. Hopefully you enjoyed the story regardless of my ignorance. Seriously, thanks for the correction.

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 5 years ago
Wow

Annas whorish stupidity astounds me!

monkeybones420monkeybones420over 4 years ago
Ending

Ok awesome story. But really she gets away with the money ! No tracer on the bag ?

No cops? weres his security . Just here have some money.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Keep them coming!!! 5 Stars again!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Crime does pay after all...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
314 Followers
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories